VA Leftists walk out of opening prayer

Same sex marriage is the law of the land
Disagreeing with laws that legalize homo pretend marriage isn't hate. .. :cool:

In Christianity, the belief has always been that Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the Garden, and that's the whole basis of marriage right there. He didn't put Adam and Steve there.

Maybe Steve and Adam don't believe your God exists in any real form and that origin story is just Mythology. Why does your imaginary friend get to decide what Steve and Adam call their arrangement?

In Christianity, the belief has always been that Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the Garden, and that's the whole basis of marriage right there. He didn't put Adam and Steve there.

Maybe Steve and Adam don't believe your God exists in any real form and that origin story is just Mythology. Why does your imaginary friend get to decide what Steve and Adam call their arrangement?
The issue is that there are people who believe in the last chapter of the Bible. No matter what you say that won't change for a percentage of Christians.

Most fudge packers are atheists who hate Christians and celebrate their perverted lifestyle as normal. ... :cuckoo:

That is of course a truism.

However guys like Mr. Buttigieg pretend to be devout Christians, which is the newest wrinkle nowadays. They built the whole Religious Left around their ideals of abortion and sodomy, insisting that every follow their way.

The bible says "The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight."

NOT:

"The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths Queer."

Anyone who stayed and didn't walk off would appear to support this "reverend's" overtly partisan politics and be praying for what he was praying about. He should have had more respect for the General Assembly. He was supposed to be addressing the Supreme Being on behalf of the entire Assembly and he failed to respect this fact. I'm thinking that the procedure of opening the proceedings of a government entity is not a good idea. There is plenty of time to pray or not before or after the official proceedings.
Left Wingers are amoral cretins and they are always outraged when mainstream society refuses to submit

The issue is that there are people who believe in the last chapter of the Bible. No matter what you say that won't change for a percentage of Christians.

I really don't care what they believe. It's what they do in the real world. As long as they don't force me to say I believe, or discriminate against me because I don't believe their mythology, I'm good with it.

With newly empowered Democrats in the Virginia state house ready to advance legislation lifting abortion restrictions and eager to strengthen protections for those in the LGBT community, Reverend Dr. Robert M Grant, Jr. didn't hold back in his opening prayer before the General Assembly Tuesday morning.

In a scathing, biblically based denunciation of same-sex "marriage" and abortion, the pastor's 6-minute prayer drove some Democrats to walk off the floor

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...n_black_prolife_defenseofmarriage_pastor.html

Vampires, meet sunshine:

A delusional guy gets up to the podium and starts babbling about magic. I'd leave too.

God isn't magic.

I really don't care what they believe. It's what they do in the real world. As long as they don't force me to say I believe, or discriminate against me because I don't believe their mythology, I'm good with it.
Its that last chapter of the Bible. It is very intense. Whether you do not care only means to them that you will eventually incarcerate and kill many of them.

Its that last chapter of the Bible. It is very intense. Whether you do not care only means to them that you will eventually incarcerate and kill many of them.

Why would I incarcerate and or kill poor Steve and Adam? I mean I don't care if Yvette and Eve pledge eternal and undying love for one another and call it marriage. Do you want to incarcerate and kill them? Is that really in last chapter?

With newly empowered Democrats in the Virginia state house ready to advance legislation lifting abortion restrictions and eager to strengthen protections for those in the LGBT community, Reverend Dr. Robert M Grant, Jr. didn't hold back in his opening prayer before the General Assembly Tuesday morning.

In a scathing, biblically based denunciation of same-sex "marriage" and abortion, the pastor's 6-minute prayer drove some Democrats to walk off the floor

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...n_black_prolife_defenseofmarriage_pastor.html

Vampires, meet sunshine:

Walking out on prayers to Almighty God is about par for the libs. They boo'ed Him out of the building during their 2012 Convention.

Hate speech from a clergyman is par for Conservatives

The fact that you hate the man's speech doesn't make it "hate speech"

Almighty God's problems with the LGBTQ community really started when the Gay Community in Sodom tried to recruit 2 of His angels into the Homosexual Lifestyle. The Homo Community has never apologized to Almighty God over that, have yet to accept responsibility.

A God Hates Fags speech is not exactly going to bring people together

The preacher was praying to Almighty God, not giving a speech at all.

Right-winger is a typical lib, always getting it wrong.

The Rev. Robert Grant Jr. of the Father’s Way Church in Warrenton, Va., delivered the opening prayer for the session; this duty goes to clergy members from a variety of faiths, and their prayers “are usually nonpolitical,” the Virginia Mercury reports. But Grant did not shy away from political issues.

He told House members that they risked God’s wrath for not following the Bible.

The liberals in the VA House and the Virginia Mercury despise the truth.

Why would I incarcerate and or kill poor Steve and Adam? I mean I don't care if Yvette and Eve pledge eternal and undying love for one another and call it marriage. Do you want to incarcerate and kill them? Is that really in last chapter?

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

LAST CHAPTER:

GENESIS 19:1 - 19:38 Genesis 19:1 - 19:38

Where's all the libs that just loved to quote the bible in other threads, here standing up for the word of God? Couldn't be that they didn't really mean what they were quoting in the other threads could it?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Vampires, meet sunshine:

A delusional guy gets up to the podium and starts babbling about magic. I'd leave too.

God isn't magic.

Ya bro. Like how Jedi don't use magic, it's actually midichlorians. I just thought of something God and Jedi both have in common. Can you guess it?

Vampires, meet sunshine:

God isn't magic.

Ya bro. Like how Jedi don't use magic, it's actually midichlorians. I just thought of something God and Jedi both have in common. Can you guess it?

Whats that?

Forum List

Back