Utter failure: Defense secretary says the US is incapable of getting all Americans out of Afghanistan

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Americans citizens being beaten, tortured, and murdered by terrorists in the streets of Afghanistan will be Joe Biden's legacy.

Austin fielded a question from a reporter, "Do you have the capability to go out and collect Americans?"

"We do not have the capability to go out and collect large numbers of people," Austin said.

1629401156601.png

The Retard-In-Chief has put the TALIBAN in charge of getting US citizens out. This is not a joke, this is reality. Even I didn't think Biden could fuck up this badly. The repercussions of this American disgrace will last for years.
The mistake is to think Joe is incompetent. He is following orders. This is the plan. This is exactly what the ccp wanted.

Indian media compared the Russian withdrawal to Americas. Indian media that has over a billion eyes. Their conclusion is clear, Russias was far more organized and humane. It took a long time to withdraw and there were legally bound agreements regarding refugees, all based on the Geneva Conventions.

The Russians also left in stages so they could provide air power and attacked Aghans enemies (600 were killed by Russians when they unwisely felt they could try and over run the govt.). The government that Russia left remained in power for three more years.

Ultimately this is a really bad legacy for America. The world and its citizens will be far less likely to assist when they feel the U.S will just "invade, F things up, and leave on a moments notice".

Now 20 years is plenty of time that this should have been airtight. Clearly military leaders in some corners are more political than competent. Maybe a few court martials would prevent this in the future.

Again, I repeat to Americans who need to know: keep an eye on India. They worry more about Pakistan than China now, which is NOT good for U.S global influence. Do what is necessary to maintain the U.S empire for all of our sakes.

It will eventually be revealed that this disaster was planned by Biden's team.

Americans citizens being beaten, tortured, and murdered by terrorists in the streets of Afghanistan will be Joe Biden's legacy.

Austin fielded a question from a reporter, "Do you have the capability to go out and collect Americans?"

"We do not have the capability to go out and collect large numbers of people," Austin said.

View attachment 528059
In a way, I believe the US military if they say they can't extract Americans from Afghanistan. The generals today are more like woke politicians than military men. I doubt they could even fight their way out of traffic during rush hour.

The Retard-In-Chief has put the TALIBAN in charge of getting US citizens out. This is not a joke, this is reality. Even I didn't think Biden could fuck up this badly. The repercussions of this American disgrace will last for years.
Which president signed an "Historic Peace Accord" with terrorists?

Which president signed an "Historic Peace Accord" with terrorists?

This thread is about Joe Biden's inability and unwillingness to help the thousands of Americans he condemned to death at the hands of Taliban savages. Not your fascination with Donald Trump. Fuck off.

i'm a passionate global soccer fan
yeah. . . . and?

But how is that, "personal?" Do you KNOW him?

Like, is the kid gay? Does he run in your social circles?

Did he do this b/c he knew he would be thrown off of a building anyway? So what the hell, nothing to lose. . . ?

HE made the choice to do what he did, and clearly, he felt he had no other choice.

So either he is;

A) Mentally unstable

or

B) queer.

What's it going to be? :dunno:

In a way, I believe the US military if they say they can't extract Americans from Afghanistan. The generals today are more like woke politicians than military men. I doubt they could even fight their way out of traffic during rush hour.

I can't deny, when I saw that Alex Vindman guy testify against Trump, I couldn't help but be shocked. I've seen former U.S military men from the 1940s on and they looked like and spoke like men. They looked ready for combat on a moments notice. These men command a room by their presence because you can sense "that guy has been there".

Seeing Vindman on the global stage was not good for my own biases and possibly the broader view of others about the U.S. I saw a flabby, soft, marshmellow like man and I heard so many other men and women who spoke in that Hearing who I not only didn't believe, but who also seemed mentally and emotionally ill-equipped to handle the rigors of such important National Security positions. I can't imagine any of Americas enemies were impressed.

There shouldn't be a negative connotation for guys who graduate top universities. There also shouldn't be special privilege for them once they reach positions that demand FAR more than just route repetition of words they read in books. I was a top student too, doesn't mean I am ready to command an army unit or advise the president on such issues.

Leadership is a lifelong process. It begins in ones youth and continues through life. Experience and overcoming obstacles It would appear to me, some are chosen for important positions not based on their abilities and mental fortitude, but, their political appeasement.

Forum List

Back