UT makes student reflect on masculinity as punishment

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
  • A University of Texas-Austin student was forced to reflect on a film about toxic masculinity after a Title IX investigation found him guilty of harassment based on a non-criminal standard of evidence.
UT makes student reflect on 'masculinity' as punishment
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well you know these things happen when society injects mental illness with more of it. Why when reality hits these losers they will surely not make it far in life. Only the fittest survive and these weak minded pussies aren't going to get far lmao.

• A University of Texas-Austin student was forced to reflect on a film about toxic masculinity after a Title IX investigation found him guilty of harassment based on a non-criminal standard of evidence.
UT makes student reflect on 'masculinity' as punishment
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well you know these things happen when society injects mental illness with more of it. Why when reality hits these losers they will surely not make it far in life. Only the fittest survive and these weak minded pussies aren't going to get far lmao.

Toxic Masculinity. Another Liberal term with no meaning invented by cretins not equipped for the world. Next time there is a riot, a break-in, a serial killing or a war, do me a favor and don't call any of those people with "toxic masculinity" for help. Call people with toxic femininity instead and let me know how that works out for you.

I like it. It was that or criminal charges and a court trial for sex crimes ----- I think he got off easily.

I can also recall several worthless, no good, sex-driven college males that should have had to watch it with him ------------- naaaaah, let's just press charges. That'll work.

I love this #MeToo stuff. Get 'em! These sex fiends and rapists and serial pokers and handlers: put them back in a box. Elsewhere. Not in any position of responsibility.

If masculinity is capable of being toxic, logically so is femininity...so when does femininity become toxic in society?

He had 6 charges against him during his time at UT.

"The student—who requested anonymity—graduated in Spring with a JD. During his time in law school, a female student filed six Title IX complaints against him over two years: three for harassment, two for stalking, and one for violation of a no-contact order.".

He was not convicted in a court of law, so the "beyond a reasonable doubt" was not the standard. I am sure some people prefer to be able to harass, stalk and generally do what they want. But that is no longer what is allowed.

"The student—who requested anonymity—graduated in Spring with a JD. During his time in law school, a female student filed six Title IX complaints against him over two years: three for harassment, two for stalking, and one for violation of a no-contact order.".

He was not convicted in a court of law, so the "beyond a reasonable doubt" was not the standard. I am sure some people prefer to be able to harass, stalk and generally do what they want. But that is no longer what is allowed.

Sounds like they need to refer him to the proper law-enforcement authorities, if they think he's that much of a problem; rather than trying to extrajudicially punish him themselves via a kangaroo court.

Sounds like they need to refer him to the proper law-enforcement authorities, if they think he's that much of a problem; rather than trying to extrajudicially punish him themselves via a kangaroo court.

If watching the film helps him see what he is doing wrong, I think that is an excellent choice. No marks on his record.

It was 1 female student that filed all 6 charges against him.

Makes me wonder if she was an ex-girlfriend he had dumped in the past.

And she was out for revenge. .. :cool:

Or she dumped him and he wouldn't take no for an answer. They used "perponderance of evidence", like civil courts do.

Or she dumped him and he wouldn't take no for an answer. They used "perponderance of evidence", like civil courts do.
If known guys whose ex's have taken them to court over some bogus accusations by the spurned female.

The man is always viewed as a low life guilty piece of lying crap.

And the women is viewed as a innocent defenseless angel.

If known guys whose ex's have taken them to court over some accusations by the spurned female.

I have known women whose ex is out banging everything in sight, but if she goes on a date he wants to kick her ass and her date’s.

Since we have no idea what evidence was offered, your insistence that it is a spurned ex-girlfriend is just wishful thinking.

If known guys whose ex's have taken them to court over some accusations by the spurned female.

I have known women whose ex is out banging everything in sight, but if she goes on a date he wants to kick her ass and her date’s.

Since we have no idea what evidence was offered, your insistence that it is a spurned ex-girlfriend is just wishful thinking.

Universities have gone right back to what they were in the early 60s, only more for men now than for women. They are little 'child-minders'. They don't treat students like adults; they treat them like children but without curfews. It needs to stop. If there is wrongdoing, charge them criminally. Otherwise, stay out of it.

Camille Paglia, liberal lesbian feminist, is about as real on this as she is anything. I disagree with her on a lot but agree with her on so many things as well. Third-wave feminism has ruined so many things.

Forum List

Back