USMB Vital Statistics

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Of all the fine posters that grace this wonderful message board, have you ever wondered who is the tallest? The shortest? The oldest? The youngest?

Well, you may not have wondered these things, but maybe others have.

So if you are willing to share, and think that you might qualify in one of the categories listed below, post your claim and then we will compare. Since we are all honest people, we can assume that no one will lie.

Both male and female categories:

Tallest
Shortest
Heaviest
Lightest
Oldest
Youngest

Combined male/female categories:

Most children
Most grandchildren
Most great-grandchildren
Most siblings

And any other categories you can think of that might be fun.

Of all the fine posters that grace this wonderful message board, have you ever wondered who is the tallest? The shortest? The oldest? The youngest?

So if you are willing to share, and think that you might qualify in one of the categories listed below, post your claim and then we will compare. Since we are all honest people, we can assume that no one will lie.

Tallest
nope i am 5 10

Shortest

nope see above

Heaviest

i hope not but i am a healthy girl lol
Lightest

we can say no with confidentiance here

Oldest

no but i will be 56 next month

Youngest

see above

Most children

Most grandchildren

zero and i blame my 1 child above

Most great-grandchildren

no

Most siblings

i am an only child

longest marriage:

not me...just 28 years

shortest marriage:

my husbands first one last 6 months? he could take this one

able to use quotes and makes sense?
I may not be the oldest here but probably close to it at 68 this month; I expect I’ll probably be beaten on that.

I may hold the record with the longest marriage to the same woman without a break? 1965 to present.

But I suspect that I’ve voted in more elections than anyone else here has: I’ve voted in all 23 general and mid-term elections since and including 1964. Some mayoral elections are held in odd numbered years, so someone here may be in one of those cities, providing a solid potential numerical advantage.

Probably not the youngest man, at 29.

Good chance at shortest and heaviest, though. I'm 5'7" and just weighed myself at 268 pounds-- before anyone snickers at that, electrical conductivity says just under 200 of that is lean. I'm only about 40-45 pounds overweight.

Up until a month ago, I was probably the male with the longest hair. They cut a 22" pony tail off me, and I donated it to people that make wigs for cancer patients. Took seven years to grow it.

My new daughter-in-law has done that a few times (not 22" worth at a time!). Great job....

Good chance at shortest and heaviest, though. I'm 5'7" and just weighed myself at 268 pounds-- before anyone snickers at that, electrical conductivity says just under 200 of that is lean. I'm only about 40-45 pounds overweight.

:disbelief:

Seriously? A third of the country is more overweight than I am, and you're going to pretend like that's an unusual amount?

:disbelief:

Seriously? A third of the country is more overweight than I am, and you're going to pretend like that's an unusual amount?

He's a Marine, dude.

No worries, in the Air Force you would prolly be barely on the fat boy program.

Tallest
Shortest
Heaviest
Lightest
Oldest
Youngest

Most children
Most grandchildren
Most great-grandchildren
Most siblings

I think i have most suto siblings. I have four brothers and one sister but I have a sister who is in heaven and I don't believe in the whole heaven and an hell but she is some where because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here. Talk about guilt trip, if she wouldn't have died I would not have been born. Anyways plus those they have three other siblings that I am close with.
And I also have to say to I am best burper, I can kick any guys ass on here and I would bet a million dollars. I developed this talent when I was only eight and I can burp the first half of the Gettyburg address without stopping. I also bet I am the most competive when it comes to sport well any contact sport on here, I might not be the best but I am the most competive. I also have the best boobs and the best hair.

Tallest
Shortest
Heaviest
Lightest
Oldest
Youngest

Most children
Most grandchildren
Most great-grandchildren
Most siblings

I think i have most suto siblings. I have four brothers and one sister but I have a sister who is in heaven and I don't believe in the whole heaven and an hell but she is some where because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here. Talk about guilt trip, if she wouldn't have died I would not have been born. Anyways plus those they have three other siblings that I am close with.
And I also have to say to I am best burper, I can kick any guys ass on here and I would bet a million dollars. I developed this talent when I was only eight and I can burp the first half of the Gettyburg address without stopping. I also bet I am the most competive when it comes to sport well any contact sport on here, I might not be the best but I am the most competive. I also have the best boobs and the best hair.

We're gonna need to see some proof.

I probably have more antique computerx gathering dust in my basement than most of you too.

I think I have like eight or nine of them. All of them work and all outdated.

Anyone want one.. or nine?

He's a Marine, dude.

Now why go and say that? Why do you need to shit on the Air Force? "Prolly," whatever the hell that is, nothin'.

The height, weight standard for our military is THE SAME for the Marines as it is the Air Force. I know, I spent EIGHT YEARS in the Air Force, and I take offense to people talking it down, especially someone that's nerved served as much as a day. Just remember, when you make that kind of a comment, you're insulting active duty as well as veterans of the Air Force.

Last edited:

Tallest
Shortest
Heaviest
Lightest
Oldest
Youngest

Most children
Most grandchildren
Most great-grandchildren
Most siblings

Most Intelligent: Ravi
Most Credible: Ravi
Least likely to be taken in by bullshit: Ravi
Most Rational: Ravi

He's a Marine, dude.

Now why go and say that? Why do you need to shit on the Air Force? "Prolly," whatever the hell that is, nothin'.

The height, weight standard for our military is THE SAME for the Marines as it is the Air Force. I know, I spent EIGHT YEARS in the Air Force, and I take offense to people talking it down, especially someone that's nerved served as much as a day.

article was in the air force and served in iraq.
it was a joke. lighten up.

Forum List

Back