USMB Vital Statistics

Of all the fine posters that grace this wonderful message board, have you ever wondered who is the tallest? The shortest? The oldest? The youngest?

Well, you may not have wondered these things, but maybe others have.

So if you are willing to share, and think that you might qualify in one of the categories listed below, post your claim and then we will compare. Since we are all honest people, we can assume that no one will lie.

Both male and female categories:

Tallest
Shortest
Heaviest
Lightest
Oldest
Youngest

Combined male/female categories:

Most children
Most grandchildren
Most great-grandchildren
Most siblings

And any other categories you can think of that might be fun.

Most Intelligent: Ravi
Most Credible: Ravi
Least likely to be taken in by bullshit: Ravi
Most Rational: Ravi

most ironic, too.

He's a Marine, dude.

No worries, in the Air Force you would prolly be barely on the fat boy program.

Now why go and say that? Why do you need to shit on the Air Force? "Prolly," whatever the hell that is, nothin'.

The height, weight standard for our military is THE SAME for the Marines as it is the Air Force. I know, I spent EIGHT YEARS in the Air Force, and I take offense to people talking it down, especially someone that's nerved served as much as a day.

article was in the air force and served in iraq.
it was a joke. lighten up.

No one should joke like that about our military, IMO. It irks me.

I didn't know article was in the Force and served in Iraq. He has my respect for that.

Probably not the youngest man, at 29.

Good chance at shortest and heaviest, though. I'm 5'7" and just weighed myself at 268 pounds-- before anyone snickers at that, electrical conductivity says just under 200 of that is lean. I'm only about 40-45 pounds overweight.

Essentially, you are a sphere. ;)

Of all the fine posters that grace this wonderful message board, have you ever wondered who is the tallest? The shortest? The oldest? The youngest?

So if you are willing to share, and think that you might qualify in one of the categories listed below, post your claim and then we will compare. Since we are all honest people, we can assume that no one will lie.

Tallest
Shortest
Heaviest
Lightest
Oldest
Youngest

Most children
Most grandchildren
Most great-grandchildren
Most siblings

I think i have most suto siblings. I have four brothers and one sister but I have a sister who is in heaven and I don't believe in the whole heaven and an hell but she is some where because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here. Talk about guilt trip, if she wouldn't have died I would not have been born. Anyways plus those they have three other siblings that I am close with.
And I also have to say to I am best burper, I can kick any guys ass on here and I would bet a million dollars. I developed this talent when I was only eight and I can burp the first half of the Gettyburg address without stopping. I also bet I am the most competive when it comes to sport well any contact sport on here, I might not be the best but I am the most competive. I also have the best boobs and the best hair.

We're gonna need to see some proof.

You heard the man. Expose the melons.

Now why go and say that? Why do you need to shit on the Air Force? "Prolly," whatever the hell that is, nothin'.

The height, weight standard for our military is THE SAME for the Marines as it is the Air Force. I know, I spent EIGHT YEARS in the Air Force, and I take offense to people talking it down, especially someone that's nerved served as much as a day.

I didn't know article was in the Force and served in Iraq. He has my respect for that.

Is it just me, or do many military guys have the thinnest skin?

Is it just me, or don't other veterans like being insulted for the branch they served in?

Go ahead.... insult Gunny for being a Marine...

Last edited:
Is it just me, or don't other veterans like being insulted for the branch they served in?

Ok. Hey, Gunny! Since you retired and stopped PTing everyday, you've become a bag of doughnuts who runs an online message board like a mainside pogue. And you could maybe get a pizza box qaul'ing on the rifle range since looking at a monitor has made your eyes go bad. Even an S-1 butterbar might whip your ass on the obstacle course.

Errrrr, devil!

Probably not the youngest man, at 29.

Good chance at shortest and heaviest, though. I'm 5'7" and just weighed myself at 268 pounds-- before anyone snickers at that, electrical conductivity says just under 200 of that is lean. I'm only about 40-45 pounds overweight.

:disbelief:

Seriously? A third of the country is more overweight than I am, and you're going to pretend like that's an unusual amount?

Dude, I don't care what a third of the country is, nor did I say anything about whether or not it's an unusual amount. Forty pounds of fat is 40 pounds of fat.

HOW and WHY is THAT acceptable to YOU?

Seriously? A third of the country is more overweight than I am, and you're going to pretend like that's an unusual amount?

He's a Marine, dude.

I actually exceed my weight for my height by Marine Corps (actually Navy) height/weight standards. At 5'10" my max is 194. I weigh 200.

My bodyfat is 9% and I STILL sport a 33" waist. I'll be 50 in Dec.

In keeping with the thread, that would probably make me the oldest gym rat on this board.

And no, I don't have to grow up. I don't want to.:eusa_snooty:

He's a Marine, dude.

The height, weight standard for our military is THE SAME for the Marines as it is the Air Force. I know, I spent EIGHT YEARS in the Air Force, and I take offense to people talking it down, especially someone that's nerved served as much as a day. Just remember, when you make that kind of a comment, you're insulting active duty as well as veterans of the Air Force.

Article 15 is an Air Force vet.;)

Tallest
Shortest
Heaviest
Lightest
Oldest
Youngest

Most children
Most grandchildren
Most great-grandchildren
Most siblings

Most Intelligent: Ravi
Most Credible: Ravi
Least likely to be taken in by bullshit: Ravi
Most Rational: Ravi

Biggest bullshitter: Ravi

I can't agree with that. Self-deprecating humor says a LOT about a person. One of my better friends is former Air Force. When we get together and start in on his ass, he just plays it up. Article 15 does the same thing.

I say shit about jarheads all the time. It's a commonly-known fact Marines can lift a ton but can't spell it. We all earned the title. No one can take that away from us. That's different than when one of these military-haters gets on here talking shit out their ignorant asses.

It's about context. People throwing insults to be insulting isn't funny. Joking about sterotypical (mythical or not) behavior doesn't bother me.

It REALLY cracks me up when some bonehead calls me "jarhead" as if I should be insulted. I EARNED the right to be called "jarhead." Something the insulter 99% of the time hasn't or they wouldn't be slinging the insult.

Ok. Hey, Gunny! Since you retired and stopped PTing everyday, you've become a bag of doughnuts who runs an online message board like a mainside pogue. And you could maybe get a pizza box qaul'ing on the rifle range since looking at a monitor has made your eyes go bad. Even an S-1 butterbar might whip your ass on the obstacle course.

Errrrr, devil!

:eusa_hand:

WHO quit PTing? I'll STILL smoke your ass anytime you want to line up, boot.

You wouldn't need a pizza box. We could just pin maggie's drawers to your blouse as your marksmanship badge.:lol:

There is a difference between an insult and a joke.

Sensitive people like yourself cannot distinguish between the two.

There is a difference between an insult and a joke.

Sensitive people like yourself cannot distinguish between the two.
Good point, except in Pole's case it is more emotion than sensitivity.

He's a Marine, dude.

I actually exceed my weight for my height by Marine Corps (actually Navy) height/weight standards. At 5'10" my max is 194. I weigh 200.

My bodyfat is 9% and I STILL sport a 33" waist. I'll be 50 in Dec.

In keeping with the thread, that would probably make me the oldest gym rat on this board.

And no, I don't have to grow up. I don't want to.:eusa_snooty:

It's kinda interesting watching the virtual smacks upside the head (the way Gibbs does it on NCIS).... LOL

Forum List

Back