USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted NO based on the obviously fraudulent total number of votes in 2020 compared to prior elections.

The total number of votes should have been about 130m instead of 155m. That indicates massive "mail-in' voter fraud.
Many EU countries don't allow mail-in ballots due to voter fraud.

1665411400468.png

I voted NO based on the obviously fraudulent total number of votes in 2020 compared to prior elections.

The total number of votes should have been about 130m instead of 155m. That indicates massive "mail-in' voter fraud.

View attachment 708037
So trump cheated?

View attachment 708037
Absolutely! You've found 25 million fraudulent votes....while Trump's Attorney General, horde of lawyers, and Trump appointed judges they pled their cases to identified almost none.

81m votes my ass.

Trump even got 10m MORE votes in 2020 than in 2016.

Where did those 25m unexplained votes come from?

10M of the 25M is Trump votes, the other 15M is can't-fucking-stand-Trump votes. What the hell do you think happens when you have an election of a highly polarizing figure like Trump?

Record high turnout was predicted by all pre-election polling. How stupid do you have to be to still think there was anything suspect about it?

Absolutely! You've found 25 million fraudulent votes....unlike Trump's Attorney General, horde of lawyers, and Trump appointed judges they pled their cases to.
Mail-in fraud, sending ballots out to everyone in the state, and then having vote harvests looks legitimate, but it is fraud.
That's why many EU counties don't allow mail-in ballots.

Really? You don’t believe there could be 25M extra f-Trump votes out there? You need to get out more!
Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016, so I call bullshit on the anti-Trump vote.
More democrats voted for Biden than for Obama? I call bullshit again.

We will see a "red wave" in 2024 if stupid Joe Biden runs again.

Mail-in fraud, sending ballots out to everyone in the state, and then having vote harvests looks legitimate, but it is fraud.
That's why many EU counties don't allow mail-in ballots.
I've got mail-in ballot and cast my vote. You are saying my vote was fraudulent?

A number of states have had mail-in voting for many years, how come you only discovered in 2020 that mail-in voting is fraudulent?

In 1998, voters in Oregon passed an initiative requiring that all elections be conducted by mail.

In 2011, the Washington legislature passed a law requiring all counties to conduct vote-by-mail elections.

In 2013, Colorado began holding all elections by mail.

In 2014, Utah started allowing each county to make their own decision regarding whether to go to all mailed-out ballots.

In 2016, California passed SB 450, which authorizes a roll-out of vote by mail across the state, at county discretion

In 2018, Michigan passed Proposal 3, a state constitutional amendment legalizing "no-excuse" voting by mail

Last edited:

Forum List

Back