USMB Book Club?

I might be interested.

What kind of subjects do you enjoy reading?

I can bore you in ten seconds flat. The plus side is that it bores the rest of the world and I can pick up the books on the cheap. :biggrin:

I read history mostly and the last year has consisted of late antiquity, early American, old West/Frontier.
I am currently reading From Boys to Men: Formations of masculinity in late medieval Europe by Ruth Mazo Karras.

I don't usually read fiction anymore but I like Junot Diaz. I used to read fiction and then I just lost interest.

I am open.

You might like this A People s History of the United States and this The Macho Paradox Jackson Katz

I am a Zinn fan. I have it. The Macho Paradox I might check out though. Thanks!

I might be interested.

What kind of subjects do you enjoy reading?

I can bore you in ten seconds flat. The plus side is that it bores the rest of the world and I can pick up the books on the cheap. :biggrin:

I read history mostly and the last year has consisted of late antiquity, early American, old West/Frontier.
I am currently reading From Boys to Men: Formations of masculinity in late medieval Europe by Ruth Mazo Karras.

I don't usually read fiction anymore but I like Junot Diaz. I used to read fiction and then I just lost interest.

I am open.

I rarely read fiction, but I am sick of tv and I wanted something different then required reading.

If you have a title from Junot Diaz you would like me to add, let me know or PM a mod to add it to the poll.

Forum List

Back