Using Our Own Freedoms Against Us

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
I don't always have the ability to put my thoughts and observations into writing. At least, the kind of writings that people will read.

So I want to present this to you in the hope that you will share in my observations as to one of, maybe THE, biggest problems we have in this Country -- Academia

One of the people watching college students cheer Hamas and tear down posters of kidnapped Israeli children commented that this was not just “dumb kids wearing Che t-shirts”.

But it is. (sic)

The ‘dumb college kids wearing Che t-shirts” were supporting mass murder, atrocities and ethnic cleansing in Latin America. They were cheering on the murder of women and children. And an international Communist movement responsible for the deaths of millions. Before they were supporting Hamas, they were backing BLM while cities burned, streets filled with broken glass and people were violently assaulted. And before BLM, there was Mumia Abu Jamal and the Gitmo terrorists, further back there were the Sandinistas, the PLO, the Weathermen, the BLA and the Viet Cong. And before them Mao and the Bolsheviks.

The Nazi party had its strongest base of support in German universities. As did the Communists of the Soviet Union. Our ‘Hitler Youth’ on both sides of the political spectrum are invariably college graduates. We broke up the KKK, it may be time to break up Harvard.

I don't always have the ability to put my thoughts and observations into writing. At least, the kind of writings that people will read.

So I want to present this to you in the hope that you will share in my observations as to one of, maybe THE, biggest problems we have in this Country -- Academia

Wasn't dumb college kids who enacted the PATRIOT Act in the name of defending Freedom. George Orwell was onto something....

You reap what you sow , OP .
The Founding Fathers were predominantly Free Masons and you could not have tried harder to bring in more Nazis after WW2 than you did .

The US is built on Fascism from start to present and if the Sheeple are at long last beginning to awake , it seems too late .

Forum List

Back