Using Christian Reasoning means Charlie Manson was Jesus

Charlie Manson said he was Jesus, well according to Christian reasoning they can't argue against it without arguing against themselves and their own beliefs.
The logic used is merely through silly fallacious claims to Jesus being Messiah based merely on self testimony & saying he fit 300 prophecy, most of which aren't even messianic or properly read and stated. Some are even comically based on NT post dated script instead of OT.

Using this logic if Charles Manson fit 300 characteristics of Jesus without manipulating the characteristics or cheating like people do in emulating Moshiach then Charles Manson has to be Jesus according to Christian standards of reasoning. And since Charles Manson self trstified he was and does fulfill the coming of Jesus in over 300 ways then Jesus came back bringing division & as a murderer as he said he would in Matthew, Thomas, and Peter.
Since Jesus fulfilled over 300 verses on Satan then he must be Satan of the Bible.
Therefore Christianity standards and reasoning suggest Satan was Jesus and he came back as Charles Manson and your arguing this fact would suggest you are admitting Christianity's logic and reasoning on Moshiach is skewed.

Therfore moshiach claims must be forfeited and the standard to decipher MOshiach has to be re-evaluated and rediscovered by fulfillment of legitimate expectations that are Torah based not oral pagan borrowed traditions and self testimony.
Conclusion" Jesus either wasn't messiah like you thought or by your standards he had to be Satan, either way your character becomes the adversary and thief, thus either way he can be concluded as Satan.

FACT: Jesus is depicted like a long haired hippy in sandles.
Charles Manson claimed to be Jesus and was a hippy in sandles, we must take Manson for his word in even standard to Christians taking Jesus self testified word and claims.
Fact: they say Jesus is son of man & Charles is Man/son.
Fact: Jesus family said he was crazy
Manson and his family is crazy.
Jesus was a murderer from the begining who promised to not bring peace but to cause opposite through division describing a world inferno. Manson did the same with his race war he planed division chaos and worlds end in the same manner setting it a blaze.
Fact: Jesus asked his followers to disregard their parents for sake of him being their new family as did Manson.
Jesus lived in a shack so did Manson.
Jesus hated the Romans, Manson hsted Roman Polanski. Jesus took mushrooms as did his followers according to found texts, Manson did as well as his followers.
Cult leaderJesus had his apostles Manson had his cult flock called his family. Jesus lived and roamed the desert, so did Manson.

Using Christian logic & standards
Charlie Manson Was Jesus and Jesus was Lucifer cause all the verses on Lucifer were 100% fulfilled by the first fallen Christ.

To disagree is to admit the standard used to call him Moshiach is flawed making him Lucifer anyway.... this is called Check mate...
because every excuse maneuver you make out of this still means I got your king.
My kNight to your king Check Mate!
That's why I use that term, so you'd notice your argument backed you in a corner with 0 excuses and maneuvers left. All you can do is
1)cheat
2)pretend your mom is calling and run away
3) throw the chess board to the ground and have a hissy fit like a child.
So far everyone seems to choose option 3.
So, Jesus had a swastika tattoo?
NOT likely.
Swastika is a sun symbol, the crown of thorns was a sun symbol. The ash mark received on ash wed on the founding churches flock is the sign of death and destruction=cross=
"mark of the beast"(power of death and destruction) and the swastika is a cross sign of destruction.

is there some PRECEDENT for a crown of thorns being
a sun symbol?
The “ Halo” of the sun... It is symbolic of it...

The circle behind the cross=predated Baal cross.
One just has to see that the thorns, as in the sun circle, look like flames radiating from the surface.

I would like to point out Irosie that THORNS represent falsities you can find it for example in verses like Ez 28 verse 24... So anyone or thing depicted as wearing a CROWN of THORNS would be the KING Of FALSITIES or deceptions biblically speaking so there is more to it then just the pagan symbolism to the sun in the sky.... People can study these deeper imagery by finding verses in the Jewish scriptures that depict this and can come to their own understandings...

wild raspberry bushes have thorns------I have a problem IMAGINING how anyone would be able to braid those
branches into a crown---they STING like crazy

I would like to point out Irosie that THORNS represent falsities you can find it for example in verses like Ez 28 verse 24... So anyone or thing depicted as wearing a CROWN of THORNS would be the KING Of FALSITIES or deceptions biblically speaking so there is more to it then just the pagan symbolism to the sun in the sky.... People can study these deeper imagery by finding verses in the Jewish scriptures that depict this and can come to their own understandings...
I would like to also point out that in John Carter( JC) of mars that the THORNS were the ones controlling things behind the scenes secretly and they were the religious authority accepted by all is good... Sometimes things are out in the open but most people miss these clues...

Charlie Manson said he was Jesus, well according to Christian reasoning they can't argue against it without arguing against themselves and their own beliefs.
The logic used is merely through silly fallacious claims to Jesus being Messiah based merely on self testimony & saying he fit 300 prophecy, most of which aren't even messianic or properly read and stated. Some are even comically based on NT post dated script instead of OT.

Using this logic if Charles Manson fit 300 characteristics of Jesus without manipulating the characteristics or cheating like people do in emulating Moshiach then Charles Manson has to be Jesus according to Christian standards of reasoning. And since Charles Manson self trstified he was and does fulfill the coming of Jesus in over 300 ways then Jesus came back bringing division & as a murderer as he said he would in Matthew, Thomas, and Peter.
Since Jesus fulfilled over 300 verses on Satan then he must be Satan of the Bible.
Therefore Christianity standards and reasoning suggest Satan was Jesus and he came back as Charles Manson and your arguing this fact would suggest you are admitting Christianity's logic and reasoning on Moshiach is skewed.

Therfore moshiach claims must be forfeited and the standard to decipher MOshiach has to be re-evaluated and rediscovered by fulfillment of legitimate expectations that are Torah based not oral pagan borrowed traditions and self testimony.
Conclusion" Jesus either wasn't messiah like you thought or by your standards he had to be Satan, either way your character becomes the adversary and thief, thus either way he can be concluded as Satan.

Charles Manson claimed to be Jesus and was a hippy in sandles, we must take Manson for his word in even standard to Christians taking Jesus self testified word and claims.
Jesus was a murderer from the begining who promised to not bring peace but to cause opposite through division describing a world inferno. Manson did the same with his race war he planed division chaos and worlds end in the same manner setting it a blaze.
Fact: Jesus asked his followers to disregard their parents for sake of him being their new family as did Manson.
Jesus hated the Romans, Manson hsted Roman Polanski. Jesus took mushrooms as did his followers according to found texts, Manson did as well as his followers.
Cult leaderJesus had his apostles Manson had his cult flock called his family. Jesus lived and roamed the desert, so did Manson.

Charlie Manson Was Jesus and Jesus was Lucifer cause all the verses on Lucifer were 100% fulfilled by the first fallen Christ.

To disagree is to admit the standard used to call him Moshiach is flawed making him Lucifer anyway.... this is called Check mate...
That's why I use that term, so you'd notice your argument backed you in a corner with 0 excuses and maneuvers left. All you can do is
1)cheat
This is, by far, the worst 'I hate Christians' thread, ever.

Ever
fucking
ever

congrats
I was CLEARLY using Christian standards of logic-
So using that logic you just admitted The Jesus myth (placing him as Moshiach in that same manner I MIMICKED IN THE POST) is the worst
"I Hate Judaism" creation ever. EVER!
Checkmate!
View attachment 161695
well congrats, you have the worst I hate jews op ever

you claimed it and I'm agreeing

game, set, match

Anyone who doesn't know their name either has amnesia or is an idiot
Amnesia like you have forgetting I answered this on page 2 of this thead?

When a character is historical his name is his HISTORICAL HERITAGE LANGUAGE NAME,
in this context=AKA a Jewish name would be used.
A created compiled figure is what needs a new name, would be the language of the writer and the people in the story would be given new names to satisfy followers of the many christs.
Example Shimon becomes Peter, Saul Paulus & Pol becomes Paul, Thadeus becomes James, etc
Then you have what Shimon here was describing how you the reader not knowing the ancient transliteration makes you not know the name Y'SHU used for the 100bc figure because you don't know Y=H sound
and U=ewb in the NT is sometimes a
V sound. This is why the book of Joshua (Y'shua)is called Hosea.
Like in Spanish J=H sound.
So it's not characters not knowing their name, it's you the reader understandably doesn't know the proper transliteration.

That being said, this was answered, in that you toasted Christianity that not only uses a name none of the MANY CHRISTS used, but also botch the Name the OT Bible uses to secret the hidden Moshiach.
You have a few Christian sects that are Michaeline sects who know the Biblical Moshiach as Michael. KNOWING MICHAEL HAS TO BE THE NAME means by your admission that disqualifies Charlie, Jim, David, and Jesus.

We are speaking English.
And there is one of your problems.
As per the Bible (in Hebrew "MIKra") in my post of resources-the name
MUST BE IN THE NAME OF THE HOLY CITY.
So how can you secret the name using English translations?
Yeru-Shalem (or Shelim) is now Salem in English.
But wait, even using Hebrew is problematic and if Israelis and Jews were saying "but we use Hebrew", that would be the same mistake you made, because in that time period given the name the city was in the Canaanite transliteration (as found on an ancient stone).
This is why in ancient text it says: the name would be found written on a stone/pebble a new name nobody knows but the one who's name is written thus the Scrolls state:
Moshiach will know the secret wisdom of the name of God 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.
(because the name is shared and the definition is the reflection and teaching)

Jesus was neither in the name of God nor did he have God's name in him, & neither written in the name of the Holliest city or the name of the Mikra(Bible).
And of course neither Jesus nor the church know the secret wisdom of the name of God.
This is why if you were observent you'd notice the church never names God the Father.
So Avatar you are INADVERTANTLY admitting Jesus didn't know his own name and disqualifying him and his cult and religion based on his CREATED (BY MAN) "image".

Last edited:
I'm admitting Jesus didn't know his name by pointing out only an amnesiac and a complete moron wouldn't know their own name?

In order to make an argument bases on Christian reasoning, you need to understand Christianity and reason. I've seen no evidence that you understand either.

I'm admitting Jesus didn't know his name by pointing out only an amnesiac and a complete moron wouldn't know their own name?

In order to make an argument bases on Christian reasoning, you need to understand Christianity and reason. I've seen no evidence that you understand either.
I've been just about 100% accurate in my political and religious analysis ahead of everyone else finally figuring it out and mimicking my commentary, even my human behavior analysis told you the moves people would make through knowledge of human behavior. Therefore not only did you not defend Jesus by your ad hominem responses & proving his character deaf dumb and blind and Biblically illiterate, but you also proved yourself the same. I did not reveal the problem with Christian reasoning and Jesus amnesia, you and others did through bashing of that same reasoning in this thread. That was "your" comment about blind prophets who don't know their own name=you exposed that issue, not me. I just brought it to perspective. The fact you still call the character Jesus (a non Jewish name), and don't know the name of the Father they speak about is Baal, is proof.
Your replies only dig yourself deeper by failing to give proof or sources of your comments=ad hominem smokescreen tactic.
=intellectual dishonesty.

Last edited:

1)cheat
Charles Manson was under mk ultra mind control and that is by theonesthat rule this world the lucififerians that is strictly satan love wanna try again

1)cheat
Charles Manson was under mk ultra mind control and that is by theonesthat rule this world the lucififerians that is strictly satan love wanna try again

the Luciferian of days of Yore was not Jesus-----it was CONSTANTINE

1)cheat
Charlie Manson was affected by mind altering drugs especially
hallucinogenic drugs. We see this same pattern when Judas describes in his Apochrypha this Jesus and the apostles (Jesus called his new family) as sex deviants who took psychedelic mushrooms.
In fact he describes them all high while watching over him which is why they all crashed/fell asleep.
source:
Newly translated: The Secret Book of Judas of Kerioth, According to this seemingly authentic early Cainite-Ophite text, translated from the Coptic by Mohammed al-Murtada and Francis Bendik.

Forum List

Back