Using Christian Reasoning means Charlie Manson was Jesus

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Charlie Manson said he was Jesus, well according to Christian reasoning they can't argue against it without arguing against themselves and their own beliefs.
The logic used is merely through silly fallacious claims to Jesus being Messiah based merely on self testimony & saying he fit 300 prophecy, most of which aren't even messianic or properly read and stated. Some are even comically based on NT post dated script instead of OT.

Using this logic if Charles Manson fit 300 characteristics of Jesus without manipulating the characteristics or cheating like people do in emulating Moshiach then Charles Manson has to be Jesus according to Christian standards of reasoning. And since Charles Manson self trstified he was and does fulfill the coming of Jesus in over 300 ways then Jesus came back bringing division & as a murderer as he said he would in Matthew, Thomas, and Peter.
Since Jesus fulfilled over 300 verses on Satan then he must be Satan of the Bible.
Therefore Christianity standards and reasoning suggest Satan was Jesus and he came back as Charles Manson and your arguing this fact would suggest you are admitting Christianity's logic and reasoning on Moshiach is skewed.

Therfore moshiach claims must be forfeited and the standard to decipher MOshiach has to be re-evaluated and rediscovered by fulfillment of legitimate expectations that are Torah based not oral pagan borrowed traditions and self testimony.
Conclusion" Jesus either wasn't messiah like you thought or by your standards he had to be Satan, either way your character becomes the adversary and thief, thus either way he can be concluded as Satan.

FACT: Jesus is depicted like a long haired hippy in sandles.
Charles Manson claimed to be Jesus and was a hippy in sandles, we must take Manson for his word in even standard to Christians taking Jesus self testified word and claims.
Fact: they say Jesus is son of man & Charles is Man/son.
Fact: Jesus family said he was crazy
Manson and his family is crazy.
Jesus was a murderer from the begining who promised to not bring peace but to cause opposite through division describing a world inferno. Manson did the same with his race war he planed division chaos and worlds end in the same manner setting it a blaze.
Fact: Jesus asked his followers to disregard their parents for sake of him being their new family as did Manson.
Jesus lived in a shack so did Manson.
Jesus hated the Romans, Manson hsted Roman Polanski. Jesus took mushrooms as did his followers according to found texts, Manson did as well as his followers.
Cult leaderJesus had his apostles Manson had his cult flock called his family. Jesus lived and roamed the desert, so did Manson.

Using Christian logic & standards
Charlie Manson Was Jesus and Jesus was Lucifer cause all the verses on Lucifer were 100% fulfilled by the first fallen Christ.

To disagree is to admit the standard used to call him Moshiach is flawed making him Lucifer anyway.... this is called Check mate...
because every excuse maneuver you make out of this still means I got your king.
My kNight to your king Check Mate!
That's why I use that term, so you'd notice your argument backed you in a corner with 0 excuses and maneuvers left. All you can do is
1)cheat
2)pretend your mom is calling and run away
3) throw the chess board to the ground and have a hissy fit like a child.
So far everyone seems to choose option 3.

I believe John Lennon also claimed to be Jesus at times. And he was actually sacrificed.

What's more he said "Love is all you need" and had an apostle named Paul who carried on his work, resurrecting Him after his death....

Fact: they say Jesus is son of man & Charles is Man/son.

shakehead.gif

Last edited:
Sorry, I promise this is not to incite it's out of realization and necessity to deprogram from this false logic, because, they have no clue what their logic looks like from those not programed in the cult like affiliation.
You get it because you see things from the outside looking in, however from inside being deceived by selective recognition tricks they can't grasp how they are being manipulated by such tricks and need to be shown the failed logic through fun and attention grabbing analogies.

hint to HaShev.......... your strategy isn't working. But as a person I like you and find you to be quite unique.

About as close to an understanding of Christianity HaShev will ever get folks.

hint to HaShev.......... your strategy isn't working. But as a person I like you and find you to be quite unique.
Thank you, but it is working, you just will never notice the subtle changes and know it's reaches or maybe you do get why this forum is important as you utilize it yourself.

One day soon now, they will come and take HaShiev and lock her away somewhere where the walls are padded.

Cool you just admited The church lied about Jesus as the suffering servant and that it was justifiable including the complained about behavior towards the insane man and his delusional followers.
You also proved you'd be the rock thrower and spiter. Go ahead reach in my wounds and shower in my blood, simply because you can't defend your beliefs using logic and reason. Check mate!

psst! This means your stories meant nothing in that you learned nothing from them and became the people you so despise in the story. I thought I'd have to explain this to those that are S-l-o-w....

Go ahead reach in my wounds and shower in my blood, simply because you can't defend your beliefs using logic and reason. Check mate!

LOL... Well that settles it Commander Strangerthanfiction... Well done!

May I bring you some clothes, your majesty?

You mean you got a lesson?
Hallelujah!
Nice playing with you today, but next time I get to chose the sand box ok?

Well the second coming of Christ just died, game over......
nowhere does the original death cult using the mark of death claim he'll get 3 strikes in this ball game.
jesus-is-love.jpeg

Yes but Charlie exsisted at least and doesn’t he get three days to come back...If it doesn’t happen though his followers will write a book or four in 30 years or more much more explaining what happened to their man son or son of man... Poor Charlie he was the tuna (Starkist) that they( Christians and other assorted little fishies) rejected now they will be forced from their lands and made to wander as punishment ...Makes for a good story or ( Cruci)Fiction type novel..

Well we can add other fulfillments,
They both died as prisoners.
Both etched the sign of death and the sun on their forehead.
Both voted for Hillary. (joke about how the DNC magically got forbidden prisoner votes and dead people to vote Democrat)

Pretty sure Jesus knew His own name. Not we why he would lie about that
You just busted Christianity, because who would know his own name?-Dan 12:1-4

The Moshiach who's name has to be in the name of the Temple (Miksash)and Holy City can't be
anyone but that which is remembered on the Sheva (7th) day.
Sources for HaShem(i.e. the name)
"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

Moshiach must have his name in
"the bible" (Mikra)-Melakim
{I Kings8:43} Torah-Devarim 14:22

The Torah portions(Miketz,Shevitz)must
carry his first and last name.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash)-
Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”
and the name must be in
the holy city of YeruShalem.
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

The name must be remembered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.

How could Jesus “ know” his own name when they gave it to him...Remember the letter “j” did not exist till 16 centuries after his supposed birth...There really isn’t a proper name because there is no one character that made up this fable, there is no proper anything because someone created in a book has no life in him...Jesus is no different then any idol created out of wood , stone, metal or anything inanimate in the earth..Lying pages in a book do not make a man breath, eat, smell and do anything that anyone of us can do and take for granted...

You just busted Christianity, because who would know his own name?-Dan 12:1-4

The Moshiach who's name has to be in the name of the Temple (Miksash)and Holy City can't be
anyone but that which is remembered on the Sheva (7th) day.
Sources for HaShem(i.e. the name)
"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

Moshiach must have his name in
"the bible" (Mikra)-Melakim
{I Kings8:43} Torah-Devarim 14:22

The Torah portions(Miketz,Shevitz)must
carry his first and last name.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash)-
Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”
and the name must be in
the holy city of YeruShalem.
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

The name must be remembered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.
Last time I looked they were still “ purifying” people , utensils and anything of value in various MIKvah all over the world...The name is everywhere if one looks deep enough and with an open mind...

Forum List

Back