Using an Automobile as a Weapon IS being Armed.

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Using an Automobile as a Weapon IS being Armed... No matter how Dishonest the DP wants to be about what the DPD was Justified in doing.

Family and friends seek answers after fatal Denver police shooting - The Denver Post

"In swooped two police cars and several officers serving Ronquillo felony auto-theft warrants as he sat in the car. Denver police say Ronquillo was in a stolen car and put it in reverse, striking a female officer and her car. Two officers behind Ronquillo opened fire. Then Ronquillo pulled forward and again officers opened fire.

Police estimate that 12 shots were fired at the 20-year-old — who was not armed — killing him."

Sorry... Got what he had coming. :thup:

As long as some Liberal Judge does side with the Thugs or the DPD doesn't cave and pay out to make it go away, Society was Saved a MASSIVE Burden with this Criminal/Banger.

:)

peace...

Sorry... Got what he had coming.
He sure did, and I'm not even sorry.

"I just want to know why they did this to my son,"

Because he was an impulsive criminal asshole who struck a cop with his car while trying to avoid being arrested for stealing other people's shit?

Sorry... Got what he had coming.
He sure did, and I'm not even sorry.

"I just want to know why they did this to my son,"

Because he was an impulsive criminal asshole who struck a cop with his car while trying to avoid being arrested for stealing other people's shit?

And I am certain a member of a Gang in Denver... Regardless of whether or not Lickenpooper claims there is not such problem in D-Town. :thup:

:)

peace...

"In swooped two police cars and several officers serving Ronquillo felony auto-theft warrants as he sat in the car. Denver police say Ronquillo was in a stolen car and put it in reverse, striking a female officer and her car. Two officers behind Ronquillo opened fire. Then Ronquillo pulled forward and again officers opened fire.
A car is indeed a deadly weapon. Officers had every right to defend themselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back