USC students required to detail sexual history before registering for classes

USC students required to detail sexual history before registering for classes

At long last, the leftists in charge of our universities have gone too far. They are demanding that students answer questions about every sexual encounter they have had in the last three months.

And I would be interested in seeing who has access to this extremely personal information about undergraduate students at USC.

Well, I figure it won't be longer before hackers get into the system and publicize the questionnaires.

I am getting to the point that my hatred of liberals is turning into something worse.

Private school it can do what it wants.

I suggest you boycott it.

Or- perhaps USC will change its mind- hey it did....

In a statement to the Washington Examiner, USC Senior Vice President for Administration Todd Dickey apologized for the questions and said they have been removed from the training.
"USC apologizes for any offense or discomfort caused by optional questions included as part of a mandatory on-line training for students on sexual consent, misconduct and other important issues," Dickey said. "These questions have been removed from our online-training module."

Anyone who doesn't see this invades privacy and is not just wide open for abuse but invites abuse is comatose.
Anonymous: no one knows who filled out the questioner. How can that invade someones privacy?

It says it's required for registration. Can you explain how it's anonymous, yet at the same time a requirement?

"It said it was anonymous, but at the same time, they were keeping track of whether I was answering or not, because I wouldn't be able to take classes or graduate without completing it," he told The News.
"It's tied to my account somehow," he said.

I would think that the registration just shows that the person did take the questioner , and the 2 are split up going into 2 different files on the computer.
That would be a major law suit if it was connected in anyway to a student even by mistake.

Think about it .... Would you rather have it discussed in a classroom while your child is sober and making hard decisions in life or would you rather be dealing with your child in a hospital or jail after the student was gang raped when a pill was put into their drink.

As far as blaming the guy for sexual assault if both were drunk is wrong to teach. In the courts it is a case by case investigation of what happened in each scenario.

The issue is that blaming the guy for mutual drunk sex IS what is happening. NO ONE rational is disputing the "slip the girl a pill' scenario is rape, or a guy fucking a passed out woman is rape.

And the other problem is these things don't go to courts, they go to in school tribunals with minimal due process, and a penchant for just trying to get rid of the accused and be done with it.

All the woman has to do is press charges and it is looked at by the court system, if there is enough evidence it goes to trial.

7 out of 100 will go to trial, even if there isn't enough evidence some attorney's will milk it dry.

Of coarse if the person accused is rich, well we know what happens next.

Most of these never make the court system until after the accuser decides to sue for lack of due process at some in College kangaroo court. Do some research, in particular check out FIRE's website for examples of accused male students being settled with after suing for lack of due process.

Anonymous: no one knows who filled out the questioner. How can that invade someones privacy?

It says it's required for registration. Can you explain how it's anonymous, yet at the same time a requirement?

"It said it was anonymous, but at the same time, they were keeping track of whether I was answering or not, because I wouldn't be able to take classes or graduate without completing it," he told The News.

I would think that the registration just shows that the person did take the questioner , and the 2 are split up going into 2 different files on the computer.
That would be a major law suit if it was connected in anyway to a student even by mistake.

Think about it .... Would you rather have it discussed in a classroom while your child is sober and making hard decisions in life or would you rather be dealing with your child in a hospital or jail after the student was gang raped when a pill was put into their drink.

As far as blaming the guy for sexual assault if both were drunk is wrong to teach. In the courts it is a case by case investigation of what happened in each scenario.

The issue is that blaming the guy for mutual drunk sex IS what is happening. NO ONE rational is disputing the "slip the girl a pill' scenario is rape, or a guy fucking a passed out woman is rape.

And the other problem is these things don't go to courts, they go to in school tribunals with minimal due process, and a penchant for just trying to get rid of the accused and be done with it.

All the woman has to do is press charges and it is looked at by the court system, if there is enough evidence it goes to trial.

7 out of 100 will go to trial, even if there isn't enough evidence some attorney's will milk it dry.

Most of these never make the court system until after the accuser decides to sue for lack of due process at some in College kangaroo court. Do some research, in particular check out FIRE's website for examples of accused male students being settled with after suing for lack of due process.

Yeah, these cases seem to be getting more common. I've even read about a few cases where the guy had proof the girl had consented (via text messages or statements from the girl's friends) and the guy still got expelled anyway.

Yeah, these cases seem to be getting more common. I've even read about a few cases where the guy had proof the girl had consented (via text messages or statements from the girl's friends) and the guy still got expelled anyway.

it's easier for the school to expel the accused and let the fight happen in court then deal with on campus disruptions as what happened at NYU with "Mattress Girl". At least that was before these guys started getting better lawyers.

I was in shock to see all of the under age college students drinking heavy in front of their frat houses, dropping my son off.
People do crazy shit when they are drunk, I know I did. ( not rape or anything ) you feel invincible.

I am not an attorney so I don't know enough about the %%% of being paid off, or those making it to trial.

I am an addiction counselor and see the people after the charges ( rehab or jail) and was commenting on the survey not being a bad thing, to discuss it in a anonymous way. Instead of finding out in a jail, hospital, or morgue.

I am sure there are many accusers out there making shit up because they are resentful , and I am sure there are many rapes that are silenced because of the embarrassment and fear.

Thank you for the link~

it's easier for the school to expel the accused and let the fight happen in court then deal with on campus disruptions as what happened at NYU with "Mattress Girl". At least that was before these guys started getting better lawyers.

The rich kids get a better lawyer, don't you think?

If parents taught good values to their sons and daughters, none of this would be necessary.

In my parents' day, people were expected to wait until marriage before having sex.

What we have now is a situation where men have no respect for women.

Pope Paul VI predicted this would happen in his encyclical Humanae Vitae.

If parents taught good values to their sons and daughters, none of this would be necessary.

In my parents' day, people were expected to wait until marriage before having sex.

Girls are just as bad, lol...if not even worse at times. They know how to get a guy going, and then slam him down once he is putty in their hands.
And like Taz, and Marty mentioned cry rape when it sometimes didn't happen.

Girls are just as bad, lol...if not even worse at times. They know how to get a guy going, and then slam him down once he is putty in their hands.
Women are in a Catch 22. If they don't have sex with a man, he will leave her and find some other woman who will. Men know this, and take full advantage of it.

Women are in a Catch 22. If they don't have sex with a man, he will leave her and find some other woman who will. Men know this, and take full advantage of it.

Yes some of them are dogs and will hump anything , with out thinking of the long term consequences ...:laugh:
Just like your parents taught you, respecting yourself and loving yourself .
That sex can intrigue, but unless if it is held together by the strong glue of love, emotions and commitment it won't hold

'in my parent's day'..........birth control was illegal and Conservatives fought to keep it that way.

There are roughly the same amount of women and men- if women really didn't want to have sex- men would not find willing partners. No woman I had sex with in college had sex with me because she was worried I would go find someone else- she had sex because she wanted to as much as I did.

Of course the end result of my sexual promiscuity in college is that I have been happily married for over 20 years with the woman of my dreams.

Such is the price we pay.

I have to wonder how valuable the info from the survey is. I can imagine a lot of 18 yr olds having fun with it. How many partners in the last 3 months? 472. When I entered a dorm for the first time we were filling out some simple forms when I heard the guy next to utter under his breath "sex(gender), once in philadelphia".

I was in shock to see all of the under age college students drinking heavy in front of their frat houses, dropping my son off.
People do crazy shit when they are drunk, I know I did. ( not rape or anything ) you feel invincible.

I am not an attorney so I don't know enough about the %%% of being paid off, or those making it to trial.

I am an addiction counselor and see the people after the charges ( rehab or jail) and was commenting on the survey not being a bad thing, to discuss it in a anonymous way. Instead of finding out in a jail, hospital, or morgue.

I am sure there are many accusers out there making shit up because they are resentful , and I am sure there are many rapes that are silenced because of the embarrassment and fear.

Thank you for the link~

I agree that there are plenty of situations where the guy gets away with it, just as we are seeing guys getting accused of assault for consensual drunk sex. The current issue is that college administrations are trying to perform the role of the criminal justice system, without the infrastructure and protections afforded to the accused by the criminal justice system.

The rich kids get a better lawyer, don't you think?

Going by the price of most high end colleges, we are usually talking about well off people accusing other well off people.

Forum List

Back