USA We're Screwed

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Omnibus Dubitandum @ Understanding Each Other, Diversity and Dissent: USA We're Screwed posted this. There's more but I could pass the below up:

FYI - from Lance:
Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead
you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!

I particularly like the last – of course.

:clap2:

Omnibus Dubitandum @ Understanding Each Other, Diversity and Dissent: USA We're Screwed posted this. There's more but I could pass the below up:

FYI - from Lance:
Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!

Ya need to get some new material. I first heard that one during the Kennedy administration.

Roosevelt made sure of it that old people didn't spend their last years in poverty. Johnson made sure they'd get medical care.
Cons will never forgive them for that.

Certainly need some new inspiration. Whatever happened to people like Roosevelt, Patton, MacArthur and the rest of them....

Certainly need some new inspiration. Whatever happened to people like Roosevelt, Patton, MacArthur and the rest of them....

They became so massively successful that their heirs no longer had to face the same harsh realities of life that other populations did. Those heirs became self-indulgent and self-important. They now think that things like freedom, security and soft-living is their birth right, something the nation just owes them and for which they owe no one else anything. And so they spend their time now demanding "Mine! Mine! Mine!" and never once consider just how much they owe the society in which they live.

Poor bastards are still trying to come to grips with the asskicking they recieved from the American Citizens last month.

I have to agree with you. The poor bastards just can't understand that we are now a majority of leeches voting for more blood. The conversation among republicans should not be how to give the leeches more blood, but how to avoid giving them more blood and surviving in the new america.

FYI - from Lance:

Ya need to get some new material. I first heard that one during the Kennedy administration.

And yet it STILL holds true today...maybe the country needs better moral standards instead.

Forum List

Back