USA Today Op-Ed: Will Trump's lows ever hit rock bottom?

The OP clearly subscribes to the Commiecrat Party's newest tactic of adding a bunch of assumptions and suppositions to what they describe as their version of what was actually said. Totally dishonest and slanderous. He's lucky though. A public figure making those statements could be dragged into court.

Yes - the Orange Fat Boy with Mommy issues will probably threaten to sue them .. same as he does anyone who tells the truth.
But he won't of course - he knows he'd have to disprove the accusations and he cannot.
Yet another fekking mind reader. You make any money reading minds? I didn't think so.
Explain to us what the " " and ( ) in his tweet was for?
How the hell should I know? You tell me. I ain't no fekking mind reader like all you Liberal Pukes.
No, just another asshole that supports pedophiles and pussy grabbers.

The OP clearly subscribes to the Commiecrat Party's newest tactic of adding a bunch of assumptions and suppositions to what they describe as their version of what was actually said. Totally dishonest and slanderous. He's lucky though. A public figure making those statements could be dragged into court.

Yes - the Orange Fat Boy with Mommy issues will probably threaten to sue them .. same as he does anyone who tells the truth.
But he won't of course - he knows he'd have to disprove the accusations and he cannot.
Yet another fekking mind reader. You make any money reading minds? I didn't think so.
Explain to us what the " " and ( ) in his tweet was for?
How the hell should I know? You tell me. I ain't no fekking mind reader like all you Liberal Pukes.
No, just another asshole that supports pedophiles and pussy grabbers.
Here's another fekking mind reader who sees things that are not there and hears things that weren't said..

Forum List

Back