USA aid to PR is in dumpsters.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Disturbing Video – U.S. Aid To Puerto Rico Thrown in Dumpsters…

The FBI had previously opened an investigation into the level of fraud and corruption within Puerto Rico’s municipal authorities and reports of widespread theft of U.S. aid by officials of the local governments. This report on FEMA aid being corrupted by these same officials does not come as a surprise; indeed, unfortunately, it is the norm – not the exception.

So...anyone have an excuse for this and continue to say Trump has been ignoring the assholes pleas for help while she stands there in a new tshirt in front of cameras?

The FBI had previously opened an investigation into the level of fraud and corruption within Puerto Rico’s municipal authorities and reports of widespread theft of U.S. aid by officials of the local governments. This report on FEMA aid being corrupted by these same officials does not come as a surprise; indeed, unfortunately, it is the norm – not the exception.

So...anyone have an excuse for this and continue to say Trump has been ignoring the assholes pleas for help while she stands there in a new tshirt in front of cameras?

Donations of food and clothing for the hurricane victims in Houston were trashed as well....and by the Red Cross..........it seems to me that those that are in power want as much suffering as possible.

Never let a serious crisis go to waste, it's an opportunity to loot ~~ Democrat edict.

Last edited:

so the PR pols don't care about the very people that elected them.

I used to wonder why so many PR's come to America....

My point was, why so damn many

Some of them can stay ...

WSSTour010rSpotlight1.jpg

Except for the original colonies that formed the nation, many geographical areas that eventually achieved statehood started out as territories. The movement for statehood for Puerto Rico has been around for decades now. Puerto Ricans are American citizens by birth.
For the record, federal U.S. District Courts have jurisdiction in Puerto Rico, the Northern Marianas, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

I used to wonder why so many PR's come to America....
They're in America.

How sharp is that razor you used to split that hair?

:confused-84:

About as sharp as your mind, apparently.
PR's can come and go, since they are a territory.

My point was, why so damn many

it is a sad reality that PR never managed to climb out of its hole-------maybe someday. LOTS of societies are in a similar position------they cannot seem to GET IT TOGETHER-----the people cannot, individually, be held
responsible

i don't get why if one person can find these supplies, people don't dive into the dumpsters and take it out. if the city i live in was in a crisis and left unopened boxes of food in dumpsters those dumpsters would be emptied in minutes.

Forum List

Back