US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

I guess the babes never heard of sportsmanship. They rubbed Thailand's noses in it every goal in a 13 point rout. Maybe they were high on steroids.
You have no idea how World Cup pool play works, do you?
If it works by running up the score to insanity levels then just cut the teams down to the four or so that are really competitive instead of the 24 or so that I read. What a joke! The U.S.was making the next round and the round after. If they don't it means they are chokers. And they have in the past.

I guess the babes never heard of sportsmanship. They rubbed Thailand's noses in it every goal in a 13 point rout. Maybe they were high on steroids.
If it works by running up the score to insanity levels then just cut the teams down to the four or so that are really competitive instead of the 24 or so that I read. What a joke! The U.S.was making the next round and the round after. If they don't it means they are chokers. And they have in the past.
You don't know how pool play works either, do you?

You don't know how pool play works either, do you?
Yeah I do. Wins, Losses and Ties for points and tiebreakers for position to the next round which may includes goals for minus goals against. This spoiled brat team does not have to worry about that unless they do a complete choke job. They need a spanking. A healthy virile spanking I say!

There was no 900 billion.

The military budget increased for Obama's first four years. When the Iraq war was winding down it dropped for two years but started tio increase again.

If you go back 50 years, the biggest military slasher to the military was dick Cheney under Bush Sr

I
I post a chart from the Center for Strategic & International Studies, and then you come here to tell us what happened ? I,ll go with the chart. :rolleyes:
You can't read rthe fucking chart because nowhere was 900 billion it. You ignored that Obama increased funding his first 4 years.

You are either dumber than shit or the biggest liar ever.

Nope...check in hand to pay for the Wall...where is the money? We are not talking a plumber's bill...we are talking billions of dollars.
Blllions or pennies. Payment comes after work is done.

But if you like paying before the work, I,'ll paint your house. $5K UP FR:biggrin:NT.

You can't read rthe fucking chart because nowhere was 900 billion it. You ignored that Obama increased funding his first 4 years.

You are either dumber than shit or the biggest liar ever.
YOU cant read it. It shows $805 B, having dropped down from the previous amount, and a steep DECREASE since 2010. (Obama's 2nd year)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-federal-deficit-grow/?utm_term=.8a261a7cbde4

You're swimming into a Hawaiien wave. Wanna look at the military budgets over the past 40 years ? We can do that too. Democrats have lowered them. Republicans have raised them. FACT. :biggrin:

Reagan - up
Clinton- down
Bush - up
Obama - down
Trump - up

Last edited:
US Soccer put in place a rule requiring all participants to stand during the anthem. Before yesterday’s match she stood but did not sing during the anthem. She also sported a pink hair color for the teams opening game in the 2019 Women’s World Cup.

She is too stupid or too entitled by "her great prowess kicking a ball and the coddling I'm sure she has received" to realize she is there because of the opportunities provided to her by men and women who gave their lives for the very Flag and Anthem she so despises. Go get a real job! In 2 weeks no body will ever know she existed She'll cry and say they got robbed by the referees when they lose, and how cruel and in your face the celebration was by the other team! :fu:in advance!

US Soccer put in place a rule requiring all participants to stand during the anthem. Before yesterday’s match she stood but did not sing during the anthem. She also sported a pink hair color for the teams opening game in the 2019 Women’s World Cup.

She is too stupid or too entitled by "her great prowess kicking a ball and the coddling I'm sure she has received" to realize she is there because of the opportunities provided to her by men and women who gave their lives for the very Flag and Anthem she so despises. Go get a real job! In 2 weeks no body will ever know she existed She'll cry and say they got robbed by the referees when they lose, and how cruel and in your face the celebration was by the other team! :fu:in advance!
Real veterans are not such snowflakes.

For me this is far les about veterans, fags or anthems than it is about the utter hypocrisy of claiming you want to play for US Soccer when you apparently dislike large segments of the US population and the things they believe in.

A number of years ago I was offered the opportunity to be part of a Men’s slow pitch softball team. I declined because of who two of the sponsors of the team were (a local restaurant and a liquor store). I wasn’t willing to market their businesses by wearing a uniform with their names and logos on it. Ms Rapinoe wouldn’t understand thst, but maybe if she did she would understand what all the fuss is about.

For me this is far les about veterans, fags or anthems than it is about the utter hypocrisy of claiming you want to play for US Soccer when you apparently dislike large segments of the US population and the things they believe in.

A number of years ago I was offered the opportunity to be part of a Men’s slow pitch softball team. I declined because of who two of the sponsors of the team were (a local restaurant and a liquor store). I wasn’t willing to market their businesses by wearing a uniform with their names and logos on it. Ms Rapinoe wouldn’t understand thst, but maybe if she did she would understand what all the fuss is about.
The prison population is a large segment of the US population....and they believe in breaking the law. I have no problem stating that I dislike them.

The prison population is a large segment of the US population....and they believe in breaking the law. I have no problem stating that I dislike them.

Then don’t play for a team that represents them. Ms. Rapinoe is not making her living playing for the USWNT. I believe she plays professionally either in the NWSL or in a foreign league. She CHIOSES to accept call ups from the USWNT. They’re not mandatory.

How many soccer “fans” have watched any women’s soccer since the World Cup ended?

7.4 million. Including their parents, friends and the WNBA players.

[ask a stupid question, and you get what you asked for]

How many soccer “fans” have watched any women’s soccer since the World Cup ended?

7.4 million. Including their parents, friends and the WNBA players.

[ask a stupid question, and you get what you asked for]

Could you link that? I don’t think the attendance of women’s soccer since the the end of the World Cup is that high.

Isn't it interesting that the people in this country that benefit the most..... complain the most about how horrible the country is. You have the squad up on capital hill. Some of them come from countries where people of a different faith are barely even tolerated, if not oppressed... and here we have a girl making millions on millions just to play with a ball......

and all they can do, is complain bitch and moan about how horrible this country is.

She’s such a groovy chick. Every liberal would love for their daughter to be just like her.

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

How about one game against the men’s team? Hell any college men’s team.
Just one.

Forum List

Back