US using 1994 Argentine Bombing Investigation To Pressure Iran

AND speaking of Hitler...................I believe that he actually took shear man power into consideration and dealt with the situation a bit differently..........instead of taking for granted that they'd throw a tickertape Tournament of Roses parade if he went in there..............:eusa_whistle: :rolleyes:

Hitler's tactics compared to anything we have done are irrelevant to the fact that most of the so-called "civilized world" sat on their hands rather than confront Hitler, while he just took what he wanted.

I believe a quote from Edmund Burke will fit nicely here:

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing."

Hitler's tactics compared to anything we have done are irrelevant to the fact that most of the so-called "civilized world" sat on their hands rather than confront Hitler, while he just took what he wanted.

I believe a quote from Edmund Burke will fit nicely here:

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing."

The quote is true...................however in proportion, and evil is in the eye of the beholder...................from afar many things look different than from up close.

The quote is true...................however in proportion, and evil is in the eye of the beholder...................from afar many things look different than from up close.

Nah ... evil is not in the eye of the beholder. People who cold-blooded murder anyone who disagrees with their religious fanaticism is evil any way you want to call it.

Nah ... evil is not in the eye of the beholder. People who cold-blooded murder anyone who disagrees with their religious fanaticism is evil any way you want to call it.

That's TRUE but their culture is not our culture...............and their business is not automatically our business don't cha know....................their culture has been this way far before we were even concieved of.............we may call it evil, they call it GOD...................SO naturally we'd automatically bring them here to kumbahya with them and give them free reign in our country, even though the oceans did a pretty fair job of keeping them away..............we're so dumb!:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

That's TRUE but their culture is not our culture...............and their business is not automatically our business don't cha know....................their culture has been this way far before we were even concieved of.............we may call it evil, they call it GOD...................SO naturally we'd automatically bring them here to kumbahya with them and give them free reign in our country, even though the oceans did a pretty fair job of keeping them away..............we're so dumb!:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Who is "we?" Don't include me in any gaggle that would sell even an inch of this Nation for a buck to line my coffers.

I am well-aware Arab culture is not our culture, but I beg to differ that their business is not ours. Since we have allowed ourselves to be dependent on their oil, who controls it is indeed our business.

I'm all for alleviating that dependence and they can blow each other to Allah three times a day for all I care.

That however, does not address an extremist Islamic theocracy posessing the capablity to destroy more than just itself, and proven willingness to support suicide as a tactic of war.

Who is "we?" Don't include me in any gaggle that would sell even an inch of this Nation for a buck to line my coffers.

I am well-aware Arab culture is not our culture, but I beg to differ that their business is not ours. Since we have allowed ourselves to be dependent on their oil, who controls it is indeed our business.

I'm all for alleviating that dependence and they can blow each other to Allah three times a day for all I care.

That however, does not address an extremist Islamic theocracy posessing the capablity to destroy more than just itself, and proven willingness to support suicide as a tactic of war.

NO your correct in your statement about extreme Islam, but the ones that insist on this nation being in bed with them for their own divises is what really disturbs me...................the whole premise is wrong considering percentages..............we should be seeking other markets!!!!!:eusa_whistle: :rolleyes:

NO your correct in your statement about extreme Islam, but the ones that insist on this nation being in bed with them for their own divises is what really disturbs me...................the whole premise is wrong considering percentages..............we should be seeking other markets!!!!!:eusa_whistle: :rolleyes:

We should be recreating our own markets and breaking our dependence on other nations. By as much as we are dependent, so are we hostage.

That would require compromise on the parts of both business and labor. Each sits around bitching about it and blaming the other instead of doing what it takes to accomplish the mission.

We should be recreating our own markets and breaking our dependence on other nations. By as much as we are dependent, so are we hostage.

That would require compromise on the parts of both business and labor. Each sits around bitching about it and blaming the other instead of doing what it takes to accomplish the mission.

All it really takes IS THE WILL to stand together as countrymen and band together again as brothers to recreate the nation THAT'S BEEN STOLEN FROM US BY PEOPLE THAT WE MISTAKENLY TOOK FOR GRANTED AS OUR OWN.........................with vile hidden agenduhs and results Gunny!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

All it really takes IS THE WILL to stand together as countrymen and band together again as brothers to recreate the nation THAT'S BEEN STOLEN FROM US BY PEOPLE THAT WE MISTAKENLY TOOK FOR GRANTED AS OUR OWN.........................with vile hidden agenduhs and results Gunny!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Nah .... it's a lot simpler than that. All it takes is a nation of people concerned with themselves and what they're getting more than they are what's good for the nation as a whole.

No hidden agendas, conspiracies, nor anything else required.

Forum List

Back