US Troops Want To Stay

couldn't really say much about the Rasmussen article, could ya? :rofl:

try running away from THIS next:

Bush Ratings Tumble When Immigration Dominates the News

Monday, May 21, 2007
Advertisment
Each time immigration reform dominates the news. President Bush’s Job Approval ratings tumble to new lows. Last week, a much-heralded agreement on “comprehensive” immigration reform was announced. By Saturday, the President’s Job Approval had fallen to 34. Just as important, the number who Strongly Approve of the President’s performance dipped to 13%. Both figures are the lowest ever recorded by Rasmussen Reports

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...gs_tumble_when_immigration_dominates_the_news

couldn't really say much about the Rasmussen article, could ya? :rofl:

try running away from THIS next:

Bush Ratings Tumble When Immigration Dominates the News

Monday, May 21, 2007
Advertisment
Each time immigration reform dominates the news. President Bush’s Job Approval ratings tumble to new lows. Last week, a much-heralded agreement on “comprehensive” immigration reform was announced. By Saturday, the President’s Job Approval had fallen to 34. Just as important, the number who Strongly Approve of the President’s performance dipped to 13%. Both figures are the lowest ever recorded by Rasmussen Reports

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...gs_tumble_when_immigration_dominates_the_news

Guess what MM?

BOTH parties are taking a hit on this insane bill

Who is running away?

Your party is in a steady decine and you can't admit it

If my "party" is in steady decline, why, pray tell, is the headline of the Rasmussen Poll article on congressional approval ratings:

Congress Ratings Improve: 26% Say Good or Excellent

Friday, May 18, 2007
Twenty-six percent (26%) of American voters believe that Congress is doing a good or an excellent job. That’s a six point improvement over the past month and reflects that most positive rating for the legislative body in 2007. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey found that 30% give Congress a “fair” rating while 43% say poor. A separate survey found that Democrats have an 11-point advantage on the Generic Congressional Ballot.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ress_ratings_improve_26_say_good_or_excellent

you never did comment on the fact that my post blew a hole in your post's assertion. Why is that? Who is it, really , that has a had time admitting stuff? LOL

you never did comment on the fact that my post blew a hole in your post's assertion. Why is that? Who is it, really , that has a had time admitting stuff? LOL

The only hole around here is the one in your head that allows the truth to slip out the other side

Let's try again:

explain the contradiction between these two posts:

Who is running away?

Your party is in a steady decine and you can't admit it

versus:

If my "party" is in steady decline, why, pray tell, is the headline of the Rasmussen Poll article on congressional approval ratings:

Congress Ratings Improve: 26% Say Good or Excellent

Friday, May 18, 2007
Twenty-six percent (26%) of American voters believe that Congress is doing a good or an excellent job. That’s a six point improvement over the past month and reflects that most positive rating for the legislative body in 2007. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey found that 30% give Congress a “fair” rating while 43% say poor. A separate survey found that Democrats have an 11-point advantage on the Generic Congressional Ballot.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ress_ratings_improve_26_say_good_or_excellent

we independents are known for our rational thought... have you ever thought about leaving the republican party?

Hmmm....don't recall ever claiming to be in the Republican party....

You make a good point though, on this board at least, one is presumed to belong to one of two parties with an occassional independent thrown in. I am actually an anarchist.:lol:

RSR: will you ever address and explain the contradiction revealed in post #368 or will you just continue to ignore it?

RSR: will you ever address and explain the contradiction revealed in post #368 or will you just continue to ignore it?

I guess all the "accomplishements" of the Dems must be working

You keep looking at one poll that goes your way - I will watch the trend

so you can't explain how YOU say we are sinking fast and Rasmussen, who you often quote, says we are improving?

Forum List

Back