US Troops Need to Go Back and Fight in Afghanistan, Says Former CIA Director

Thanks to President Potatohead the Taliban are armed better now than they ever have been.

Thanks to President Potatohead the Taliban is armed better now than they ever have been.
They do not know how to use what was left behind.

We could knock them out of the game with air power alone and a few special ops.

They do not know how to use what was left behind.

We could knock them out of the game with air power alone and a few special ops.

They can use the M-16s with excellent optics that are better than the left over Russian AKs.

They have great transportation now that will help out tremendously with their logistics.

They have night vision that they didn't have before.

They have drones now.

They have much better communication technology.

They are much better off now than they were when we were fighting them before. Besides they have winning mentality now that President Potatohead empowered them.

We could kick some serious ass with air power but if we engaged them on the ground there could be some serious casualties.

No, it is over and instead of an orderly honorable withdrawal like we would got had Trump been President we have a defeat, our allies are pissed at us and the Taliban have American hostages.

Thank you very much President Potatohead.

They can use the M-16s with excellent optics that are better than the left over Russian AKs.

They have great transportation now that will help out tremendously with their logistics.

They have night vision that they didn't have before.

They have drones now.

They have much better communication technology.

They are much better off now than they were when we were fighting them before. Besides they have winning mentality now that President Potatohead empowered them.

We could kick some serious ass with air power but if we engaged them on the ground there could be some serious casualties.

No, it is over and instead of an orderly honorable withdrawal like we would got had Trump been President we have a defeat, our allies are pissed at us and the Taliban have American hostages.

Thank you very much President Potatohead.
When are you going over there?

W and Low IQ Joe love the Taliban.

Maybe they want Taliban to invade Iran.... what ISRAEL wants....

Thanks to President Potatohead's incompetency this was not a withdrawal anymore. This was a retreat and defeat. Period.

When you cede the physical and cognitive battlespace to the enemy, that's a defeat, and when you leave under his auspices, that's a retreat.

I do not wish Covid followed by death on anyone but I will make an exemption here.

A huge, yes I say huge mistake to pull out.

Great Nations do not run away.

We pushed the taliban out of afghanistan with a couple of hundred boots on the ground we could do it again and we need to do it again before China gains complete control there and teams up with the taliban.

I think this may be the “strategy” of the Biden Regime, to fuck up the withdrawal so bad they’ll say we need to go back.

simpsons-sideshow-bob.gif

Americans

Forum List

Back