US to Send Peace Keepers to Gaza

It's a great idea - AFTER Hamas is gone.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when Hamas was originally elected into office, I believe they received only around 45% or so of the vote. Maybe most of the Palestinians would be glad to see Hamas gone as well.

Why can't they just elect rational people to run the West Bank and Gaza? Why does it always have to be hate groups who would rather just kill Jews, than have a Palestinian state along side Israel?

Wasn't it the Palestinians who turned down opportunities to have their own land, including Eastern Jerusalem?

In November 1947, the Mufti refused a UN partition plan that offered to establish two states, one Jewish, the other Arab. The Mufti rejected any and all two-state solutions until the day he died.

Another great opportunity that gave the Palestinians everything they wanted, was offered to Yasser Arafat in 2000 . Then in 2008, Mahmoud Abbas walked away from another opportunity.

To put a not to fine of a point on it, the Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. Why? I think it's because they do not want peace or a Palestine state, they just want all the Jews dead.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when Hamas was originally elected into office, I believe they received only around 45% or so of the vote. Maybe most of the Palestinians would be glad to see Hamas gone as well.

Why can't they just elect rational people to run the West Bank and Gaza? Why does it always have to be hate groups who would rather just kill Jews, than have a Palestinian state along side Israel?

Wasn't it the Palestinians who turned down opportunities to have their own land, including Eastern Jerusalem?

In November 1947, the Mufti refused a UN partition plan that offered to establish two states, one Jewish, the other Arab. The Mufti rejected any and all two-state solutions until the day he died.

Another great opportunity that gave the Palestinians everything they wanted, was offered to Yasser Arafat in 2000 . Then in 2008, Mahmoud Abbas walked away from another opportunity.

To put a not to fine of a point on it, the Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. Why? I think it's because they do not want peace or a Palestine state, they just want all the Jews dead.
If the Palestinians were actually the peaceable people that many claim, they would not let Hamas use and stockpile weapons in their territory. At the very least they should alert Israeli intelligence of anything that would help get rid of Hamas.

If the Palestinians were actually the peaceable people that many claim, they would not let Hamas use and stockpile weapons in their territory. At the very least they should alert Israeli intelligence of anything that would help get rid of Hamas.
That might be a reachable breaking point in a week or two

They “let” them (HAMAS) tunnel under that Hospital and create Headquarters for planning the destruction of Israel. Storage rooms for weapons and also may have hostages stuffed down there?
Remember the outrage when Hamas almost bombed their own headquarters? Filthy MSM immediately blamed Israel for doing it “intentionally”.

Maybe the Pali can’t say no to those with guns like German NAZI days?

Not so far fetched for a Marxist Mind

That would be a pro Christian pro American thing to do. But ultimately, we cannot send any troops over to the holy land.

just like it was in the Spanish civil war …Americans should be allowed to go and fight for Ukraine, Russia, Palestine, or Israel. But no taxpayer dollars to go to these foreign situations when we have record homeless Americans.

Stalin helped to start Israel

That would be a pro Christian pro American thing to do. But ultimately, we cannot send any troops over to the holy land.

just like it was in the Spanish civil war …Americans should be allowed to go and fight for Ukraine, Russia, Palestine, or Israel. But no taxpayer dollars to go to these foreign situations when we have record homeless Americans.

Stalin helped to start Israel
If it would stop Israel from Nuking (Damascus ) ( Tehran ) ... we would do the unthinkable

Forum List

Back