US State Dept. issues strongest travel warning yet on Mexico

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Just as Americans begin to pack their bags and catch flights to hit the beaches and bars for spring break, the US government is cautioning all those headed to Mexico.

The State Department has issued its highest-tier warning for some parts of America's neighbor to the south that are run by drug cartels and pose potential threats to American tourists.

Robert Almonte, a former US marshal in the western district of Texas, told NewsNation that there 'is a cartel presence in these resorts,' some of which have long been considered safe.

U.S. issues ‘do not travel' warning for Mexico ahead of spring break

1D8BD85F-296C-4C12-AFB8-F0F56BC4E05D_jpe-2706463.JPG

Meh, no need to travel to Mexico, Mexico is here, and it sucks!

Why go to Mexico? It's all white people now.

All the fucking Mexicans have slithered across the US border!!!
I love Mexico. I would go most places in that country in a heartbeat. I would travel to the Mayan Riviera, Acapulco, Manzanillo, Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta, Huatulco, Cabo San Lucas. These are all places I would go before setting foot in NYC, Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago or St. Louis.

The US travel warning to Somalia is the most interesting.

Before traveling to Somalia ...
---
  • Draft a will and designate appropriate insurance beneficiaries and/or power of attorney.
  • Discuss a plan with loved ones regarding care/custody of children, pets, property, belongings, non-liquid assets (collections, artwork, etc.), funeral wishes, etc.
  • Share important documents, login information, and points of contact with loved ones so that they can manage your affairs if you are unable to return as planned to the United States.

Just as Americans begin to pack their bags and catch flights to hit the beaches and bars for spring break, the US government is cautioning all those headed to Mexico.

The State Department has issued its highest-tier warning for some parts of America's neighbor to the south that are run by drug cartels and pose potential threats to American tourists.

Robert Almonte, a former US marshal in the western district of Texas, told NewsNation that there 'is a cartel presence in these resorts,' some of which have long been considered safe.

U.S. issues ‘do not travel' warning for Mexico ahead of spring break

1D8BD85F-296C-4C12-AFB8-F0F56BC4E05D_jpe-2706463.JPG

Meh, no need to travel to Mexico, Mexico is here, and it sucks!
If the kids didn't buy their poison, the cartels wouldn't be there. There is a reason that these warnings come out during spring break. Kids.

Forum List

Back