US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

Those are respected service members whos gender you are still cosplaying as being intimately familiar with. :itsok:
Having been a GI, I can tell you that they ARE NOT respected service members. Their uniforms may be respected, but no one that far outside societal norms will be respected by the rank and file troops.

Having been a GI, I can tell you that they ARE NOT respected service members. Their uniforms may be respected,
You can stop right there you dumb dumb Bingo. :laugh:

I'm not interested in your dipshit opinion. It's simply an objective fact that they are respected service members, and by that I don't mean opinion, I mean they haven't been dishonorably discharged and so are still literal respected members of the armed services. Now feel free to cry over those facts.

You can stop right there you dumb dumb Bingo. :laugh:

I'm not interested in your dipshit opinion. It's simply an objective fact that they are respected service members, and by that I don't mean opinion, I mean they haven't been dishonorably discharged and so are still literal respected members of the armed services. Now feel free to cry over those facts.
Respect has to be earned. Those two haven't earned much and have squandered what little they earned. And calling people dumb names doesn't earn you any respect. In fact, it makes you look like an idiot.

Respect has to be earned.
Which they have through their service. And to be clear I'm not claiming they have your respect, neither I or they know who the fuck you are and couldn't care less about your opinion, they have the respect of the armed services, thats simply a fact.
Those two haven't earned much and have squandered what little they earned. And calling people dumb names doesn't earn you any respect. In fact, it makes you look like an idiot.
You're the fucking Simp making Simp arguments based on your feelings instead of facts. :itsok: :laugh:

Which they have through their service. And to be clear I'm not claiming they have your respect, neither I or they know who the fuck you are and couldn't care less about your opinion, they have the respect of the armed services, thats simply a fact.

You're the fucking Simp making Simp arguments based on your feelings instead of facts. :itsok: :laugh:
You don't have any facts except that the officers are in the political spectrum where decisions are made on political reliability NOT ability. You need to spend a three or four enlistment in the armed services before you can judge what troops will accept or what they won't. When I served, we had some officers who were political appointees, they were okay as staff officers when others did their work, but every time they were put in charge of troops they failed abysmally because troops just wouldn't do more than the minimum required by regulations for them. I will take my experience over your imagination every time.

You don't have any facts except that the officers are in the political spectrum where decisions are made on political reliability NOT ability. You need to spend a three or four enlistment in the armed services before you can judge what troops will accept or what they won't. When I served, we had some officers who were political appointees, they were okay as staff officers when others did their work, but every time they were put in charge of troops they failed abysmally because troops just wouldn't do more than the minimum required by regulations for them. I will take my experience over your imagination every time.
This is more of your Simp opinion that I don't give a shit about.

Todd, how'd you make your cool costume?
"Well, I got this nice black fabric and a friend sewed it together"
Very nice!
Bree, Rachel, how did you make your cool costumes?
"Well, we had our penis and testicles surgically removed"
Wow! That's dedication.
You realize you're doing literal fan fiction, right Cosplayer? :dunno: :laugh:

Fan fiction?
They didn't really get parts surgically removed? Link?
I have no idea what surgeries either of those people have had and yes taking real people and imagining them doing and saying things in a fantasy you've created is literally what fan fiction is. You're a fan fiction writer who imagines themselves a mental health expert like the Call of Duty player imagines himself a god of war. :laugh:

Forum List

Back