US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

Who said that's what I believe?
Just the one based on logic and facts. Now, does a book about all the animals and creatures of the earth fitting on a boat to survive the wrath of a vengeful God who'd ultimately go on to learn forgiveness after humans murder his only son, only to have that son rise three days later as a zombie, sound like fantasy or nonfiction to you? :dunno:

Wrong you Bingo. Maybe you do better with video than reading.

Look at you retaining some information, good for you.

Well thats obvious by your use of fantasy imagery and my link to Encyclopedia Britannica.... that sort of speaks for itself....

Now you're imagining Bree's genitals? You know, I never think of it because it isn't my perspective but it make me sense now in the context of this being a conflicting sexual fetish for you.

Bree's delusion isn't a fetish for me. Serious mental illness is sad.

Playing along with it by telling these sick people they'll feel better if they mutilate themselves is even worse. You should be ashamed.

It is hilarious watching you tap dance around while ignoring external reality.

Bree's delusion isn't a fetish for me. Serious mental illness is sad.
What would be sad is if you really believed yourself capable of these assessments but I choose to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume you're a cowardly bigot.
Playing along with it by telling these sick people they'll feel better if they mutilate themselves is even worse. You should be ashamed.
Because you care..... :laugh:

If you guys didn't know, I come here just to watch you do this cosplay. If you're going to perform and put on theatrics someone should enjoy it.
It is hilarious watching you tap dance around while ignoring external reality.
The reality that you're not a mental health professional? :dunno:

What would be sad is if you really believed yourself capable of these assessments but I choose to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume you're a cowardly bigot.

Because you care..... :laugh:

If you guys didn't know, I come here just to watch you do this cosplay. If you're going to perform and put on theatrics someone should enjoy it.

The reality that you're not a mental health professional? :dunno:

You poor sad man.

It's the reality where you're not a mental health expert and the ones who are say diverse gender identities aren't mental illnesses. :funnyface:

1710559925589.png

Is this a woman?

It's the reality where you're not a mental health expert and the ones who are say diverse gender identities aren't mental illnesses. :funnyface:
Throughout human history believing you were one sex when your attributes clearly show you are the other was considered either mental illness or possession by devils/demons or witches,

Throughout human history believing you were one sex when your attributes clearly show you are the other was considered either mental illness or possession by devils/demons or witches,
Well in this century, not even understanding the debate makes you a fucking moron. :laugh:

I didn't ask you their gender, I asked if that was a woman.
You're a coward and a leftist.
I'm more educated than you so I know gender is a social invention. I can't know someone's gender until they inform me about it. Now, you as a cosplayer and lover of make believe might prefer to create stories and fantasies revolving around people who you don't know and subjects you don't understand but those aren't real.

All humans are born with biological characteristics of sex, either male, female, or intersex. Gender, however, is a social construct and generally based on the norms, behaviors, and societal roles expected of individuals based primarily on their sex. Gender identity describes a person’s self-perceived gender, which could be male, female, or otherwise. In recent years, expanding the public understanding of gender has freed many to feel more comfortable in their own skin and live as the people they believe themselves to be. People whose gender identity corresponds to their biological sex may be referred to as cisgender. Transgender people have a gender identity that does not conform to the sex they were assigned at birth. And people whose gender identity feels neither masculine nor feminine may identify as non-binary, while those who feel no gender identity may refer to themselves as "agender."

I'm more educated than you so I know gender is a social invention. I can't know someone's gender until they inform me about it. Now, you as a cosplayer and lover of make believe might prefer to create stories and fantasies revolving around people who you don't know and subjects you don't understand but those aren't real.

All humans are born with biological characteristics of sex, either male, female, or intersex. Gender, however, is a social construct and generally based on the norms, behaviors, and societal roles expected of individuals based primarily on their sex. Gender identity describes a person’s self-perceived gender, which could be male, female, or otherwise. In recent years, expanding the public understanding of gender has freed many to feel more comfortable in their own skin and live as the people they believe themselves to be. People whose gender identity corresponds to their biological sex may be referred to as cisgender. Transgender people have a gender identity that does not conform to the sex they were assigned at birth. And people whose gender identity feels neither masculine nor feminine may identify as non-binary, while those who feel no gender identity may refer to themselves as "agender."

I'm more educated than you so I know gender is a social invention.

If that's what it takes for you to say both those dudes are women.........

I'm more educated than you so I know gender is a social invention.

If that's what it takes for you to say both those dudes are women.........
It takes an understanding science, biology and gender which you've displayed complete ignorance of during these exchanges. You can cosplayer otherwise but the facts are not with you or you'd be presenting them rather than empty claims.

Forum List

Back