US soldiers killed in Syria,you warmongers ready to pull out now!?

U.S. troops killed in Syria suicide attack claimed by ISIS

This was COMPLETELY avoidable! I am TIRED of seeing US soldiers die for foreign countries! You war mongers ready to call it quits yet or will you go down whining that just because President Trump wants to pull out its good to stay there? That's the ONLY reason the people want us to stay in Syria is because your hate for President Trump is deeper than ANY love for this country.

Completely preventable. Trump said he was going to pull the troops out about 2 months ago. I guess he lied about that too?

Because the Dems and neocons cried that we can’t leave too early. They should had listened to him. This is Obama’s quagmire. Let the Syrians and Turks deal with this shit.

No. That the troops are still there is Trump’s responsibility. He’s had 2 years to end this. He hasn’t.

U.S. troops killed in Syria suicide attack claimed by ISIS

This was COMPLETELY avoidable! I am TIRED of seeing US soldiers die for foreign countries! You war mongers ready to call it quits yet or will you go down whining that just because President Trump wants to pull out its good to stay there? That's the ONLY reason the people want us to stay in Syria is because your hate for President Trump is deeper than ANY love for this country.

Our wars on ISIS should be call War on religions.
All religions are based on killing other religions.
The only good religion is atheism. But atheism is not a religion.
The only good lord/god is Thor.

Well, so much for ISIL being defeated. This moment of jumping the gun is even worse than Jr's "mission accomplished" banner.

Why are you so dead set on proving yourself to be an idiot? How many people does it take to construct a suicide bomb?

I swear I don't see how you didn't fuck up so badly that the Navy didn't shit can you years ago. I would have done so for being so fucking stupid!

ISIS will never be defeated, because ISIS was always more of an idea than an actual group. Half of the major "ISIS" attacks were people who likely had no contact with the original group in Syria or Iraq. Pull the fuck out already. We did what we had to do in Iraq. Let Assad deal with his own problems.

Then why have Trump and Pence been crowing about ISIL being defeated for the past month?

Quit trying to prove you are stupid.

I think we should level the place, but there are certain elements of the population that doesn't want the US Military to win wars anymore.

We should had bombed the entire Middle East the day after the Sept. 11 attacks. They are all barbarians that only understand violence.

Yeah, that would have worked! [/sarcasm]

ISIS will never be defeated, because ISIS was always more of an idea than an actual group. Half of the major "ISIS" attacks were people who likely had no contact with the original group in Syria or Iraq. Pull the fuck out already. We did what we had to do in Iraq. Let Assad deal with his own problems.

Then why have Trump and Pence been crowing about ISIL being defeated for the past month?

You are the one who is being stupid. Matter of fact, on the day those troops got killed, Pence had been giving a speech that morning where he again stated that ISIL had been defeated. Only problem is..................they haven't.

BTW.............explaining why you disagree is more productive than simply calling someone stupid without bothering to explain why you disagree or think it's stupid. Makes me think you don't know enough about the subject to intelligently respond.

You did nor have to be nostradamus to see this coming.
The mere mention of a US pullout makes the endless war people's head explode. The attack was most like the efforts of the seedy underbelly of the shadow government.

most of these conflicts have NO impact on the US
we lost Vietnam, Cambodia AND Laos-----guess what???---------------------------???? the US is ok !!!

The mere mention of a US pullout makes the endless war people's head explode. The attack was most like the efforts of the seedy underbelly of the shadow government.

The problem with us pulling out of Syria isn't that people want endless war. If we pull out of Syria, the Kurds (our allies that we have been helping) are going to be wiped out by Turkey and Syria, as both nations consider them to be terrorists.

You are the one who is being stupid. Matter of fact, on the day those troops got killed, Pence had been giving a speech that morning where he again stated that ISIL had been defeated. Only problem is..................they haven't.

BTW.............explaining why you disagree is more productive than simply calling someone stupid without bothering to explain why you disagree or think it's stupid. Makes me think you don't know enough about the subject to intelligently respond.

ISIS has been defeated. You can argue until your little tongue falls off, but that doesn't change the facts.

How many people were involved in the OKC bombing that hurt or killed neary 850 people? How large was their terrorist organization?

Explaining why you are stupid is self-evident. You put all the evidence in your posts. That is why it is so easy to do!

If I responded intelligently, you would not understand it.

The problem with us pulling out of Syria isn't that people want endless war. If we pull out of Syria, the Kurds (our allies that we have been helping) are going to be wiped out by Turkey and Syria, as both nations consider them to be terrorists.

The British felt the same way about our Founding Fathers.

Forum List

Back