us soldier died of Ebola in Lithuania

Dec 9, 2014
To everybody I want everybody to know!!!
My husband Christopher Powell deployed in Lithuania died of unknown disease. They didn’t return the body. Christopher’s colleagues said the symptoms were similar to the symptoms of Ebola. Now I have problems with life insurance. Help me. I am pregnant. No husband, no hope, no money.

Funny, I can't find anything about an American soldier that has died in Lithuania named Christopher Powell. Can you point us to a report of his death?

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/euruope/2014-09/18/c_133650935.html
VILNIUS, Sept. 17 (Xinhua) -- A first suspected case of Ebola virus has been ruled out in Lithuania after medical examinations, local media reported on Wednesday.

A student with high fever was hospitalized in the second largest Lithuanian city Kaunas. The person had recently returned to Lithuania from Tunisia.

Amazing, no cases of ebola in Lithuania either.

Assuming the claim that a soldier died of a virus the US Government does not want to admit occurred then there would be no story of his death in the papers. But they would not leave loose ends like a wife they would have either kept paying his salary or would have claimed he died another way and paid out his death benefits.

Mind telling me why I deserved that? Because I wanted to give this person the chance to prove such, rather than be proven wrong? Or the fact yku think it really happened? Which is it koshergrl?
Funny, I can't find anything about an American soldier that has died in Lithuania named Christopher Powell. Can you point us to a report of his death?

You're a fucking idiot.

You deserve it because you honestly believe that until the press tells you something happened, it didn't.

You deserve it because you honestly believe that until the press tells you something happened, it didn't.
So, you think it happened? And your assumption I only checked with press is erroneous. But, I am sure you wouldn't believe the military, either, would you?

And by the way, I don't trust the media until I can prove them correct through other outlets, just so you know.

Oh please, lol.

I'm sure you're REALLY important and have lots of awesome top secret super well placed informants...

And no, I don't necessarily believe "the military" just because they're "the military". Any more than I believe that unless there's an easily accessible *report* on an event, it didn't happen.

Well, you can believe as you will. I haven't asked you to believe any differently than what you do. And it bothers me not that you wish to question my sources. But I don't have to explain myself to you.
Oh please, lol.

I'm sure you're REALLY important and have lots of awesome top secret super well placed informants...

And no, I don't necessarily believe "the military" just because they're "the military". Any more than I believe that unless there's an easily accessible *report* on an event, it didn't happen.

You don't have any sources, and no, you don't have to explain yourself, I didn't ask for an explanation. You did.

Forum List

Back