US & Russian War Planes Clash Over Syria

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. - Admiral Painter, Hunt for Red October.

BTW, not far away is the valley of Meggido. Better known as Armageddon.

U.S. and Russian fighter jets bloodlessly tangled in the air over Syria on June 16 as the American pilots tried and failed to stop the Russians from bombing U.S.-backed rebels in southern Syria near the border with Jordan.

The aerial close encounter underscores just how chaotic Syria’s skies have become as Russia and the U.S.-led coalition work at cross-purposes, each dropping bombs in support of separate factions in the five-year-old civil war.

The near-clash also highlights the escalating risk of American and Russian forces actually coming to blows over Syria, potentially sparking a much wider conflict between the world’s leading nuclear powers.
U.S. and Russian Jets Clash Over Syria

Pooten knows who the super power is and it ain't Russia..

He best be careful. If we had a real president instead of Obama, some of his aircraft bases in Syria would resemble Swiss cheese. Of course, with the current White House infestation, he will be given a red line which will promptly be forgotten and erased.
They have been negotiating about Russia bombing areas in the south where US backed rebels are, so no real bullets have flown yet, and Russia did not attack Turkey after an SU-27 bomber was shot down by Turkey,,,mmmmm,,,turkey.....

Oh boy! War with Russia!

Just what our own home grown warheads and the Islamics want.

Pooten knows who the super power is and it ain't Russia..
A super power that can't even handle a gang of Muslims and spends its entire effort trying to convince everyone people who call themselves the Islamic State have nothing to do with Islam.
Yeah, what is wrong with Congress to give to go ahead with a full scale war against ISIS?

Lol @ Meggido
Yeah, hilarious how someone 3,500 years ago would think Russia, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Turkey would want to wage war against Israel.
The entire region has spent 3,500 years waging war for and against Israel. Here I have a prediction... if the human race and the Abrahamic religions are still around 3,500 years from now, I predict there will be people waging war for control of Israel! Or whatever's left of it.

Wow one day people will see me as a prophet!

Lol @ Meggido
Yeah, hilarious how someone 3,500 years ago would think Russia, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Turkey would want to wage war against Israel.
The entire region has spent 3,500 years waging war for and against Israel. Here I have a prediction... if the human race and the Abrahamic religions are still around 3,500 years from now, I predict there will be people waging war for control of Israel! Or whatever's left of it.

Yeah, pretty interesting a tiny strip of sand has been the focus of all of mankind for 5,000 years. Pure koinky dink.

Lol @ Meggido

Yeah, pretty interesting a tiny strip of sand has been the focus of all of mankind for 5,000 years. Pure koinky dink.
How is it a coincidence? 3 major religions were founded there, and all 3 have spent the millenia trying to kill each other off because they claim THEIRS is the correct religion.

The Holy Land, home to 3 religions whose hypocritical followers claim to be all about "peace," is the most bloodsoaked 'tiny strip of sand' on the planet. That is not a koinky dink.

Lol @ Meggido

How is it a coincidence? 3 major religions were founded there, and all 3 have spent the millenia trying to kill each other off because they claim THEIRS is the correct religion.

The Holy Land, home to 3 religions whose hypocritical followers claim to be all about "peace," is the most bloodsoaked 'tiny strip of sand' on the planet. That is not a koinky dink.
Uh, no.
Israel has zero mention in the Koran. And the only reason for the Christian Crusades was to flush out the warmongering terrorist Islamos.

Lol @ Meggido

Israel has always been the center of the world focus because it has always been where the east meets the west. Civilization versus Barbarity.

Lol @ Meggido

Uh, no.
Israel has zero mention in the Koran. And the only reason for the Christian Crusades was to flush out the warmongering terrorist Islamos.
Oh don't be an idiot and act like nothing in Israel is important to Islam.

Lol @ Meggido

Israel has always been the center of the world focus because it has always been where the east meets the west. Civilization versus Barbarity.
Israel has not been the center of world focus maybe ever. Except during religious insanity.

Uh, no.
Oh don't be an idiot and act like nothing in Israel is important to Islam.
Never said that. There is something important there, that's why I said it's the focus of the entire world. Gods chosen people call it home.

Forum List

Back