US revokes Venezuela ambassador's visa amid Chavez row

Give it a rest..will ya?:doubt:

Again? You're right again!:clap2:

I must say, keep this up, and off my pwned belt you come, and respect for you there will be.

Naw..that belt is like a victory dance for me..:lol:

And I am in mostly good company.

Must save said dance for when you come off said belt, as currently you're in company with KerryWonOhio, Starkey, Shaman, Sunni Man, I could go on.......:cuckoo:

Tis a dark, desolate place dude.....the IQ graveyard I'm thinkin of renaming it.

I too am glad he took this step. good job.

This should have happened after the idiot stood up in front of the UN and called our President "The Devil". But Bush actually went with his better Angels and brushed it off.

Chavez has been spoiling for a fight at every corner..and I am not sure why really. We've got some bad blood with Venzuela, but we've mainly been hands off for the last several decades.

It does this idiot no good to keep poking a sleeping giant with a stick.

This should have happened after the idiot stood up in front of the UN and called our President "The Devil". But Bush actually went with his better Angels and brushed it off.

Chavez has been spoiling for a fight at every corner..and I am not sure why really. We've got some bad blood with Venzuela, but we've mainly been hands off for the last several decades.

Bush tried to "get along" too many times

but even then, the dems would have screamed bloody murder if he had stood up more

but even then, the dems would have screamed bloody murder if he had stood up more

Not really.

A couple yes.

But Chavez is a nasty little populist tyrant that deserves to be ignored.

Not really.

A couple yes.

But Chavez is a nasty little populist tyrant that deserves to be ignored.
yes really, why do you think conservatives turned on him ?
you know he had to lose a lot of conservatives for his approval numbers to drop as low as they were, because liberals and moderates alone wouldnt have dropped him that low

1_3790431938_5fa6b75214_o.jpg

rdean wrote:
I personally don't like communism, which is why I'm dumbfounded at the intense support Republicans have for the Chinese.
I'm also dumbfounded as to how that still EXISTS IN YOUR HEAD.

Because of that support, I don't really believe that is the reason the Republicans hate Chavez. I think the reason they are riled up is because he did something for struggling American families and Republicans have done nothing. Well, besides laying on more debt and trying to cut unemployment benefits, they have done nothing good. Chavez makes Republicans look bad.
:lol::cuckoo:
We hate Chavez cuz, clearly unlike you, we value the FREE market, personal liberty, freedom, their Constitution which he's shitting all over, etc. Keep lying, it's only exposing you further. THAT TAX DEAL WAS JUST AN EXTENSION OF THE BUSH TAX CUTS, WHICH SAVED ALL AMERICANS $, NOW CONTINUES TO, AND SAVED THIS ECONOMIC RECOVERY.
The new congress sits soon. Can't wait to see what the Republicans plans are. Move more jobs to China, obviously, but what else? Repave more roads with "gravel"?

P1-AW297_GRAVEL_G_20100716182815.jpg

Economic Crisis Forces Local Governments to Let Asphalt Roads Return to Gravel - WSJ.com

Paved roads, historical emblems of American achievement, are being torn up across rural America and replaced with gravel or other rough surfaces as counties struggle with tight budgets and dwindling state and federal revenue. State money for local roads was cut in many places amid budget shortfalls.

dustry-road-photo.jpg

Until the 1950's, gravel roads were the norm outside the core developed zones of American towns and cities. Guess what? Gravel roads are back in vogue. Tax revenues are so far down and asphalt prices rising so far that State and local governments can no longer afford to repair and repave. So they are un-paving, which means changes to the modern lifestyle. Forget texting and coffee drinking on a gravel road. Gravel roads are forbidding to sleek low riders, road bikes, and convertibles.

Trend Watch: Unpaving Rural America "Back To The Stone Age" : TreeHugger

I think it's hilarious that Americans don't know that we are going "back" to gravel roads. Hmmm, which administration started this "trend"? Paved roads in Afghanistan, gravel roads in America's "Heartland". No wonder people want me to give it a "rest". It's embarrassing.

I personally don't like communism, which is why I'm dumbfounded at the intense support Republicans have for the Chinese.

Because of that support, I don't really believe that is the reason the Republicans hate Chavez. I think the reason they are riled up is because he did something for struggling American families and Republicans have done nothing. Well, besides laying on more debt and trying to cut unemployment benefits, they have done nothing good. Chavez makes Republicans look bad.

The new congress sits soon. Can't wait to see what the Republicans plans are. Move more jobs to China, obviously, but what else? Repave more roads with "gravel"?

Chávez restores free home heating oil program to US poor - CSMonitor.com

Venezuelan government officials wasted no time in reinstating the program, which saved some 180,000 US households around $260 apiece in 2008. That covered about one month's heating bill.

Among the beneficiaries of the 100 gallons of heating oil per household were 65 Indian tribes, including those in Alaska, Montana, and South Dakota.

Alejandro Granado, the chairman, president, and chief executive officer of Citgo Petroleum, the Venezuelan government's Houston-based oil subsidiary, said he discussed the plan to renew the program with Chávez on Wednesday morning.

Benefits for political points well the people of Venezuela suffer. I never by gas at 7/11, that is Venezuelan gas.

China, the party of the Democrats, why must you lie RDEAN.

.: United States Senator Dianne Feinstein, California :: News Room :.

U.S. and China must Lead on Cybersecurity

San Francisco Chronicle
Friday, July 9, 2010

By: Senator Feinstein, Senator Udall & Senator Hagan

The United States and China must lead the way on cybersecurity, and it should be put on the agenda for President Hu Jintao's forthcoming state visit to Washington. This bilateral relationship, in turn, will encourage other nations to follow.

The stakes are simply too high to do nothing

ALTA CALIFORNIA: Governor Davis appoints Richard Blum instead of Dr. Manuela Sosa as U.C. Regent

Richard C. Blum and his wife, U.S. Senator Diane Feinstein, work as a team and have made millions through varied schemes that include some questionable deals with Red China. Richard Blum gave former president Bill Clinton a lot of money in return for very lucrative business favors through the U.S. government sponsored Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC). Richard Blum was also one of the persons that Bill Clinton allowed to sleep in the Lincoln Room of the White House. Governor Davis appointed this super rich Jewish Mogul because he wants his money when he runs for re-election in a few months against Bill Simon. This is the nature of American dirty politics and why honest ethnic minorities make no progress

Not sure what the Democrats have to do with China.

This from 2009:

If anyone thinks that America cannot go bankrupt, or in more specific terms, default on its massive debt, it's time to think again. China is now holding the bulk of our foreign debt and, at some point, if we cannot pay even the interest on the debt, then they will have a major claim on the debtor's assets; in other words, if we default on our debts, China could become the biggest landlord in America; they could literally own a large part of the United States of America. Though that might not seem plausible to many Americans, it is not out of the realm of possibility given the ominous signs beginning to emerge.

So, how does America extract itself from this economic quagmire? This situation is so critical, so threatening that President Obama must do something extraordinary, revolutionary. He needs to take a page out of the presidency of John F. Kennedy, who in 1961, his first year as president, launched the Apollo Program within NASA to land the first man on the moon. He did this because of the great strides Russia was making in the exploration of space. Congress approved the billions needed, NASA began the training of astronauts, a huge group of engineers, scientists and other technicians worked feverishly, and in 1969 Neil Armstrong was the first man to land on the moon.

OpEdNews - Article: First we outsourced jobs to China, now we insource their construction industry

Who worked with the Chinese and the Chamber of Commerce to move jobs to China? Hint, the Chamber of commerce gave that party 75 million dollars just before the last election, 180 million over the last year and they worked together to teach American companies how to move jobs to China from 2001 to 2008.

I don't know, these things are important to me. The most important things in the world.

I know, I know, give it a rest. But don't tell me I'm wrong.

Democrats are the Chinese business handlers in the USA, Democrat from California Feinstein make millions on Chinese deals. I dont thnk anyone person is so important that they remain in Congress for life and are allowed to profit by the power they wield.

Chasing the Dragon Clinton

Chasing the Dragon: Clinton's China Policy

By: A. Scott Piraino

Recently President Clinton signed the US China Relations Act of 2000. Rather than ushering in a new era, granting China permanent normal trade status simply ratifies the status quo. China will continue to profit from their exports without the yearly review of embarrassing issues like trade, human rights, or nuclear weapons proliferation. During the Rose Garden signing ceremony Clinton remarked, "In case you all have forgotten, this thing was hard to pass. This was a lot of trouble."

Clinton's trouble with China began before his re-election in 1996. To defeat the Republicans, the Democratic party needed a quick infusion of cash to pay for campaign ads. Clinton turned to his Chinese connection, old friends Johnny Chung, John Huang, and Charlie Trie. They headed a shadowy cast of characters that funneled millions of dollars into democratic campaign coffers.

Bill Clinton took contributions he knew came from China, and played another angle as well. US companies wanted to sell China military technology, but the sales were prohibited by law. Economic sanctions for the Tiananmen square massacre and restrictions on technology exports prevented these companies from selling China the armaments they wanted.

In return for campaign contributions, the President shifted regulation of technology exports from the State Department to the free-wheeling Commerce department. The administration also relaxed export controls and allowed corporations to decide if their technology transfers were legal or not. When easing restrictions wasn't enough, Clinton signed waivers that simply circumvented the law. The President's waivers allowed the export of machine tools, defense electronics, and even a communications system for the Chinese Air Force.

Bernard Schwartz and Michael Armstrong, the CEOs of Loral and Hughes, each donated over one million dollars to Clinton's re-election campaign. These companies had an interest in seeing China develop reliable missiles to loft their satellites into orbit. Clinton arranged direct talks between Bernard Schwartz and a Chinese general to improve China's rocket technology. Michael Armstrong was made head of the Export Advisory Council. Both companies were allowed to upgrade the launching and guidance of China's missiles.

Clinton even involved the Department of Energy, caretaker of our nuclear weapons, in his fundraising schemes. In 1994 and '95 then Energy Secretary Hazel O'Leary accompanied Johnny Chung, John Huang, Charlie Trie, and Bernard Schwartz on trade missions to China. Shortly afterward the DOE relaxed security at US weapons labs. Wen Ho Lee, an ethnic Chinese physicist assigned to Los Alamos, illegally transferred data on nuclear warheads to his private computer files.

In June of 1995, the CIA learned that China had stolen the crown jewels of our nuclear arsenal, including the neutron bomb and the W-88 miniaturized warhead. Later that year National Security Advisor Anthony Lake is briefed on the thefts. He is replaced on the Security Council by Sandy Berger, a former lobbyist for the Chinese government. In June of 1996, before Bill Clinton's re-election, the FBI opens a formal investigation into the theft of US nuclear weapon designs.

Proof of China's military intentions came in March of 1996, on the eve of Taiwan's first democratic elections. China used the threat of force to intimidate the island nation into electing a pro-Beijing candidate. Military maneuvers included bombing runs and launching ballistic missiles that impacted within twenty miles of Taiwan. When the US sent an aircraft carrier into the Taiwan Straits, a Chinese general threatened to "rain down nukes upon Los Angeles"

rdean wrote:
I'm also dumbfounded as to how that still EXISTS IN YOUR HEAD.

We hate Chavez cuz, clearly unlike you, we value the FREE market, personal liberty, freedom, their Constitution which he's shitting all over, etc. Keep lying, it's only exposing you further. THAT TAX DEAL WAS JUST AN EXTENSION OF THE BUSH TAX CUTS, WHICH SAVED ALL AMERICANS $, NOW CONTINUES TO, AND SAVED THIS ECONOMIC RECOVERY.

P1-AW297_GRAVEL_G_20100716182815.jpg

Economic Crisis Forces Local Governments to Let Asphalt Roads Return to Gravel - WSJ.com

Paved roads, historical emblems of American achievement, are being torn up across rural America and replaced with gravel or other rough surfaces as counties struggle with tight budgets and dwindling state and federal revenue. State money for local roads was cut in many places amid budget shortfalls.

dustry-road-photo.jpg

Until the 1950's, gravel roads were the norm outside the core developed zones of American towns and cities. Guess what? Gravel roads are back in vogue. Tax revenues are so far down and asphalt prices rising so far that State and local governments can no longer afford to repair and repave. So they are un-paving, which means changes to the modern lifestyle. Forget texting and coffee drinking on a gravel road. Gravel roads are forbidding to sleek low riders, road bikes, and convertibles.

Trend Watch: Unpaving Rural America "Back To The Stone Age" : TreeHugger

I think it's hilarious that Americans don't know that we are going "back" to gravel roads. Hmmm, which administration started this "trend"? Paved roads in Afghanistan, gravel roads in America's "Heartland". No wonder people want me to give it a "rest". It's embarrassing.

Uhhh, I hate to tell you this but rural counties are losing their population to the big city there deanie weenie. There is one county in Kansas that has less than 500 people in it. There is a county in CA that has less than 1200 in it! When you have no people to tax it makes it kind of hard to build roads don't you think? I know that this is an intellectual stretch for you but if you study some cause and effect you might understand.

you know he had to lose a lot of conservatives for his approval numbers to drop as low as they were, because liberals and moderates alone wouldnt have dropped him that low

You mean like this guy?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU[/ame]

You mean like this guy?

he isnt a conservative

You mean like this guy?

he isnt a conservative

:lol:

That was one of the "Democrats" you think would have gotten mad if Bush if he cut off relations with Chavez.

Chávez restores free home heating oil program to US poor - CSMonitor.com

Venezuelan government officials wasted no time in reinstating the program, which saved some 180,000 US households around $260 apiece in 2008. That covered about one month's heating bill.

Among the beneficiaries of the 100 gallons of heating oil per household were 65 Indian tribes, including those in Alaska, Montana, and South Dakota.

Alejandro Granado, the chairman, president, and chief executive officer of Citgo Petroleum, the Venezuelan government's Houston-based oil subsidiary, said he discussed the plan to renew the program with Chávez on Wednesday morning.

What an amazing mind Rdean has. Obama and Chavez have a lovers quarrel, and from that Rdean decides Republican love the Communist Chinese?

There is the possibility that there are an infinite number of parallel universes. In none of them does Rdean have a clue.

they got mad at him on just about everything anyway

Which is why they worked with him when he wanted to do two wars.

Yeah..furious.
that didnt last long and they didnt work with him much before 9/11
your memory seems faulty

Before 9/11 the congress was mostly Republican, no? And President Bush..in terms of legislation, was one of the most successful Presidents in history. He had to do reconcilation on Tax cuts but that was about it. Social Security "reform" was about the only thing he failed to do. That an appoint a wholly unqualified Harriet Meyers to the Supreme Court.

But he was a raging success in terms of his agenda.

Forum List

Back