US Recruiting Children for Secret Services

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by LAfrique, Aug 9, 2011.

1. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Children "met prominent hackers, Homeland Security officials and NSA security experts. They also listened to talks on the history of hacking and lectures on cryptography. Some of the convention's hotly contested competitions were geared toward children ... One contest covered lock-picking techniques to be used in the event they forget their locker combination. The kids were encouraged to find security vulnerabilities in popular technologies, from video games to computer hardware," so says reports from attendees of the 2011 DefCon, a protocol based hacking network conference.

2011 DefCon Includes Children - Kids and hackers, oh my! DefCon adds kids track  | ajc.com

2. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    The US uses remote viewing and time travel to recruit future politicians:

Months ago, I heard a guest on CoasttocoastAM with George Noory talk about the US government's use of remote viewing and time travel to recruit politicians. The man, now late 40s or 50, spoke of meeting George W. Bush when he was a child at a secret government meeting his father, a project participant, had taken him to. He said W. Bush, then in his twenties, walked up to him and said, "my dad and I are going to be president."

The then child did not understand what W. Bush meant. The guest also spoke of running into Barack Obama in the 1980s at a gathering. He, with conservative views, got into a heated economic debate with Barack Obama, who was guest of host. The host walked up to him and said, "be nice to Barack. He could be your president."

3. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
  4. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,889
    Dey was gonna hire Uncle Ferd but he f-disk'ed their hard drive...
    :eusa_eh:
    NSA wants to hire hackers
    July 28, 2012: Wearing a t-shirt and jeans, America's top spymaster -- National Security Agency Director Gen. Keith Alexander, also the head of the U.S. Cyber Command -- took the stage Friday at the nation's largest hacker convention to deliver a recruiting pitch.

5. freedombecki

freedombecki Let's go swimmin'! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    Children are America's strength and love. Bless the beasts and the children. :)

6. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69

We know that; and so do Middle Eastern "terrorists" and African freedon fighters the likes of Charles Taylor.

7. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69

Waltky, thanks! I did not follow this year's DefCon. Thanks, again!