US Prosecutors asking Death Penalty in Roof case

Should the death penalty be on the table in the Roof caae

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
What a phony POS..............makes me want to puke......

you are a sick fuck.

Fuck you.....you couldn't walk 30 feet in my shoes without your frail shoulders falling underneath the weight. Do you think I like knowing the things I do? That I enjoy having connected the pieces? There isn't one fucking thing that I have learned and ascertained that has made my life better or enhanced it. Ignorance truly is bliss.

you are a sick fuck.

Fuck you.....you couldn't walk 30 feet in my shoes without your frail shoulders falling underneath the weight. Do you think I like knowing the things I do? That I enjoy having connected the pieces? There isn't one fucking thing that I have learned and ascertained that has made my life better or enhanced it. Ignorance truly is bliss.

Bragging about being a sick fuck. Typical.

lil paws101 SEZ???????? You posts are lame and pathetic due you here me due you? Lil paws101 has spoken!!!!"

(snicker)
Desperation answer.

A grieving son.......lil paws101.............(snicker)

Typical out of context bullshit with a huge dose of delusional thinking.
Hey dickless, badly made Crapspiracy videos didn't impress me.
Fail.[/QUOTE

Yeaaaaaah, you betcha, lil paws101....keep sucking up "da gubermint" koolaid.....they love you!!!!

(snicker)

Even more desperation yammering,
From dickless Dale the non citizen.

Yeah, I am really "desperate"......I beg people to pay attention to me (snicker). My sharing is for people that are awake.......they are not for ignorant morons like you....so why do you follow me around with such devotion?
It's because you know that I point out things that your beloved "gubermint" doesn't want people to contemplate....

Desperation answer.

Fail.[/QUOTE

Yeaaaaaah, you betcha, lil paws101....keep sucking up "da gubermint" koolaid.....they love you!!!!

(snicker)

Yeah, I am really "desperate"......I beg people to pay attention to me (snicker). My sharing is for people that are awake.......they are not for ignorant morons like you....so why do you follow me around with such devotion?
It's because you know that I point out things that your beloved "gubermint" doesn't want people to contemplate....

Classic delusion of grandeur!
Desperation answer.

Fail.[/QUOTE

(snicker)

Bahahahaha!

Fail.[/QUOTE

(snicker)

Fail.[/QUOTE

(snicker)

Bahahahaha!

:dance:

Fail.[/QUOTE

(snicker)

Fail.[/QUOTE

(snicker)

Bahahahaha!
Providing me right with every post.
Thanks dickless Dale!

you are a sick fuck.

oh man, this is truly sad.

so you know why people believe in conspiracy theories? because they aren't strong enough to deal with the reality that sometimes people just suck and bad things happen. i get it, it'd be a lot easier if we could just believe that there was some great power out there faking these dastardly deeds and pulling off elaborate hoaxes - hoaxes that require increasingly large numbers of people in today's world - all in the name of some overarching plan. that'd be something we could fight, something that we could stand against. that would at least mean there was order in this world.

but that's not reality. reality is people suck and do evil things for reasons we will never really understand, and that's way scarier than any vast, faceless conspiracy.

Last edited:

you are a sick fuck.

so you know why people believe in conspiracy theories? because they aren't strong enough to deal with the reality that sometimes people just suck and bad things happen. i get it, it'd be a lot easier if we could just believe that there was some great power out there faking these dastardly deeds and pulling off elaborate hoaxes - hoaxes that require increasingly large numbers of people in today's world - all in the name of some overarching plan. that'd be something we could fight, something that we could stand against.

but that's not reality. reality is people suck and do evil things for reasons we will never really understand, and that's way scarier than any vast, faceless conspiracy.

Not everything is a "conspiracy theory" but not everything we are told by this corporate "gubermint" is the truth either.
Let's just say that some brave Russians stood up and declared that the USSR had gulags where people that didn't fall in line with the communist way of doing things really did exist and that they were whisked away in the middle of the night? Russians that kept their heads down and minded their "P's" and Q's" would refuse to entertain the very thought....BUT???? The word got out to the western world reported by our media? We would believe it in a heartbeat...it's easy to believe that others are being hoodwinked but when it comes to their own "gubermint"? Eh, not so much.........

Bahahahaha!
Providing me right with every post.
Thanks dickless Dale!

you are a sick fuck.

so you know why people believe in conspiracy theories? because they aren't strong enough to deal with the reality that sometimes people just suck and bad things happen. i get it, it'd be a lot easier if we could just believe that there was some great power out there faking these dastardly deeds and pulling off elaborate hoaxes - hoaxes that require increasingly large numbers of people in today's world - all in the name of some overarching plan. that'd be something we could fight, something that we could stand against.

Not everything is a "conspiracy theory" but not everything we are told by this corporate "gubermint" is the truth either.
Let's just say that some brave Russians stood up and declared that the USSR had gulags where people that didn't fall in line with the communist way of doing things really did exist and that they were whisked away in the middle of the night? Russians that kept their heads down and minded their "P's" and Q's" would refuse to entertain the very thought....BUT???? The word got out to the western world reported by our media? We would believe it in a heartbeat...it's easy to believe that others are being hoodwinked but when it comes to their own "gubermint"? Eh, not so much.........

i get it. you want order. you crave it so much you're willing to believe anything rather than the truth that sometimes people do bad things for reasons we won't ever understand.

but that's not reality. you're living in a fantasy and it's not healthy. get some help.

you are a sick fuck.

i get it. you want order. you crave it so much you're willing to believe anything rather than the truth that sometimes people do bad things for reasons we won't ever understand.

but that's not reality. you're living in a fantasy and it's not healthy. get some help.

Nope, I do not want a corporate "gubermint" having any control over me that conflicts with the Bill Of Rights. When they contrive events like the OKC bombing, 9/11, Sandy Hook, etc, etc and the proof is irrefutable? You can bank on it that I am going to call BULLSHIT........loud and long. If you have a problem with that? Fuck you...times ten........my rights to exist do not come from a benevolent "gubermint". My God is not the state nor will it ever be....get it now, puinkinpuss???

you are a sick fuck.

Nope, I do not want a corporate "gubermint" having any control over me that conflicts with the Bill Of Rights. When they contrive events like the OKC bombing, 9/11, Sandy Hook, etc, etc and the proof is irrefutable? You can bank on it that I am going to call BULLSHIT........loud and long. If you have a problem with that? Fuck you...times ten........my rights to exist do not come from a benevolent "gubermint". My God is not the state nor will it ever be....get it now, puinkinpuss???
yes, i get it. you're mentally ill and crave order so badly you'll believe any fantasy to make sense out of the world around you rather than accepting the chaos of reality. you're both paranoid and delusional. is there anything i've missed?

i mean think about it for a minute - 300+million people in the united states, more information and knowledge at our fingertips than ever before, and yet all of us are somehow being duped by the government for some reason and the increasingly large number of people required to both perpetrate and then keep the hoaxes quite all manage to stay silent but somehow you, the uneducated trailer dwelling joe, have it all figured out

does that sound even remotely plausible?

yes, i get it. you're mentally ill and crave order so badly you'll believe any fantasy to make sense out of the world around you rather than accepting the chaos of reality. you're both paranoid and delusional. is there anything i've missed?

Nope.....very sane here and I don't buy into "gubermint" bullshit......

sure. you've figured out from the comfort of your trailer and with no education what so many other productive members of society have not. you have the truth and the rest of us are duped by someone for some reason.

sure. you've figured out from the comfort of your trailer and with no education what so many other productive members of society have not. you have the truth and the rest of us are duped by someone for some reason.

I travel all around the country for my job ...I know more than you....fact.

but on topic, not to derail this anymore with dale's delusions and insanity, the roof kid is messed up. i don't think he ever should see the sky without being surrounded by four walls again, but i do think he deserves a chance to live out his days and find a way to grow as a person.

the death penalty only adds tragedy to tragedy

Forum List

Back