US Prosecutors asking Death Penalty in Roof case

Should the death penalty be on the table in the Roof caae

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
If he gets death we'll still pay to support him for years and pay through the nose for appeals. I'm sure the defense will go with some sort of insanity or mental defense.

The State should not employ the death penalty....because the State is notoriously incompetent and unjust.

The State should not employ the death penalty....because the State is notoriously incompetent and unjust.

Mostly because they try to make it as merciful as possible.

Go back to the old ways.

Bullet to the head, gallows, guillotine.

For. The only thing better is if they could shoot him in the stomach watch him die then bring him back to life and do it over and over again until everyone grew bored with it.
Just bring him to the brink of death. Wash rinse and repeat.

He deserves whatever he gets.

Likely won't live long enough in prison to see an execution.

Put him in general population and let the inmates have their way.

Let's think about what was going on when the alleged Charleston shooting happened. The attention was turned towards the passing of the TPP and the scrutiny that was put on people in Congress that were allowed to read it sans the ability to take notes or even have a cellphone in the room and they were only allowed in the room "one at a time". Pundits were writing columns, radio talk show hosts were condemning this....then BAM! We have this event and then the debate turns to the battle flag of Virginia i.e "the rebel flag" and while everyone was yapping about it? The TPP and TPA passed through the next stage of becoming reality. These globalist filth know how to play us like a proverbial fiddle.

Same thing happened on the world scene in late 2014 when it was revealed that BBC celebrity Jimmy Savile had been involved in a world wide pedophile ring that could take down very influential members of Parliament but it also included the House of Windsor and the Vatican. People were coming forward telling what they had gone through and witnessed. This world wide ring of child trafficking was finally getting the attention it deserved...and then the "Charlie Hebdo" false flag event happened and totally diverted attention away from it. Wake up, peeps.........keep your eye on the ball.

Why does the federal government assume jurisdiction in this case? The State of South Carolina has executed 43 people since the Supreme Court re-authorized executions and the federal government only executed three. It seems to me that the State of South Carolina could do a better job.

Yeah, but in cases like these, where there is no doubt, I don't have a problem with it. And yes, I think the little prick should be put down like the rabid fucking dog he is.

Let's think about what was going on when the alleged Charleston shooting happened. The attention was turned towards the passing of the TPP and the scrutiny that was put on people in Congress that were allowed to read it sans the ability to take notes or even have a cellphone in the room and they were only allowed in the room "one at a time". Pundits were writing columns, radio talk show hosts were condemning this....then BAM! We have this event and then the debate turns to the battle flag of Virginia i.e "the rebel flag" and while everyone was yapping about it? The TPP and TPA passed through the next stage of becoming reality. These globalist filth know how to play us like a proverbial fiddle.

Same thing happened on the world scene in late 2014 when it was revealed that BBC celebrity Jimmy Savile had been involved in a world wide pedophile ring that could take down very influential members of Parliament but it also included the House of Windsor and the Vatican. People were coming forward telling what they had gone through and witnessed. This world wide ring of child trafficking was finally getting the attention it deserved...and then the "Charlie Hebdo" false flag event happened and totally diverted attention away from it. Wake up, peeps.........keep your eye on the ball.
Ultra extreme Crapspiracy alert #2

Awesome debating skills, lil paws101.....do you know anything about the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 and the NDAA? I bet you haven't a clue.....but please, by all means....keep lovin' you some corporate federal "gubermint". (snicker)

Forum List

Back