US preparing for possible military intervention in Venezuela, says Pompeo

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
US preparing for possible military intervention in Venezuela

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the United States has a full range of options available to help oust Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro and didn’t rule out “ultimately” using military action on top of diplomatic, political and other pressure points.

“We’re preparing those for him so that when the situation arises, we’re not flat-footed,’’ Mr Pompeo said on ABC’s “This Week”, one of three scheduled appearances on Sunday morning political shows.

So its a toss up if Iran or Venezuela will be the first to feel Donnys wrath. I might be new to this but I cant see any threat to the US from Mr Maduro and his oil rich nation.

Why should young Americans die in order to remove him ?

^^^^^^^ BS there is a huge difference between "preparing" and "options"-----a normal reasonable military
has LOTS OF CONTINGENCY PLANS----LOTS more than
it INTENDS to effectuate

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the United States has a full range of options available to help oust Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro and didn’t rule out “ultimately” using military action on top of diplomatic, political and other pressure points.

“We’re preparing those for him so that when the situation arises, we’re not flat-footed,’’ Mr Pompeo said on ABC’s “This Week”, one of three scheduled appearances on Sunday morning political shows.

So its a toss up if Iran or Venezuela will be the first to feel Donnys wrath. I might be new to this but I cant see any threat to the US from Mr Maduro and his oil rich nation.

There is no worry. We can obliterate Venezuela from the air with our drones and robots while the operators sip on their Starbucks coffees. Gotta keep the ol' pencil sharp for other targets . . . just sayin'.

Did you know the US Military has plans for bombing the crap out of the UK too?

Have a nice day!

"Blood and Soil" is a 2007 book by Ben Kiernan. It details historical genocides around the world! What a new catchphrase they got.

^^^^^^^ BS there is a huge difference between "preparing" and "options"-----a normal reasonable military
it INTENDS to effectuate
American military power is quietly massing near Venezuela

there is US military power "quietly" all over the world----long ago---I was physician in my field for something like 1/3 of the navy---
ie STATIONED ELSEWHERE (if Bethesda was busy)
But the Trumps talk big and want to invade pretending there is a people to protect. What if the invaders face the military and militias?

it INTENDS to effectuate

there is US military power "quietly" all over the world----long ago---I was physician in my field for something like 1/3 of the navy---
But the Trumps talk big and want to invade pretending there is a people to protect. What if the invaders face the military and militias?

to what "invaders" do you refer, Capt. Blei

it INTENDS to effectuate

to what "invaders" do you refer, Capt. Blei
The majority of the opposition is maybe more for sanctions. There is no potential for a revolution.
Phrump´s options are therefore:
- Keep on with the pressure until the "Maduro regime" collapses but there is no guarantee that this is going to happen whatsoever.
- Create rebels to hire a merc force starting from Colombia and other countries. Rebels plus limited support with or without air strikes.
- limited strikes...
- US military invasion. The Lima group does not partake in a war including Brazil.

Most likely is a combination of the first two but somehow all their shit has failed so far and it is the entire continent that bears the consequences.

for the record----LATIN AMERICANS do not need the USA either to foment riots after a SOCCER game----after a bull fight
or------to FOMENT A COUP

Venezuela has moved to #2 on my list of places Trump will send his toy soldiers to their deaths for nothing now that he and Kim Jong Un are soulmates

Venezuela has moved to #2 on my list of places Trump will send his toy soldiers to their deaths for nothing now that he and Kim Jong Un are soulmates
Trump has been the OPPOSITE of a jingoist war President, and yet you call him that because you're a brain-dead liberal with TDS.

Trump has been the OPPOSITE of a jingoist war President, and yet you call him that because you're a brain-dead liberal with TDS.
Trump has spent years escalating tensions, berating allies, and changing policy so that our military kills in total secrecy. He covered up a murder to keep selling weapons to the Saudi dictatorship to slaughter Yemenis. Go fuck yourself, trash

it INTENDS to effectuate

What if the invaders face the military and militias?

We could offer them food to stand down?

There is no threat. The US gov is just a MS 13 like gang and it doesn´t know any limits or moral inhibitions.

The US gov is just a MS 13 like gang and it doesn´t know any limits or moral inhibitions.

Unlike Soviet Union, eh comrade?
This is not about Soviet Union. It is obvious that both countries could benefit from each other, instead.
It should be clear.

Forum List

Back