US prepares battlefield in Iran

Least he can spell. Try going back to school and learning before you come posting here. My four year old nephew can spell better then that.

With the grammatical errors you have in this post, I'm not sure you ought to be throwing that stone.

He can not. He makes it up as he types it.

my neo con buddies at work have 2 yrs worth of cut and paste proof. I know like them, you don't want to read it. you can find it yourself if you just look.

and again, i'm on a internet phone. I am typing with thumbs. gimme a break.

and just look yourself to prove me wrong. that's how I find the facts. listen to air america and-or nova m radio, then compare it to the mainstream and then listen to fox and rush.

only then will it all be clear. if you only listen to one side, you are brainwashed.

and a lot of people are indifferent.

This is your mantra, delusional rants that is void of reality. It's truly funny, I don't think I have seen you post one article that supports your reality free conclusions.

but yet I read over my post and everything I said was spot on. from the nie to iran to bush not thinkin that much about bin ladin.

would you be happy with gore if he got hit on 9 11 and to this day still bin ladin was not killed or captured?

you aren't even intellectually honest with yourself so why should I expect more?

but yet I read over my post and everything I said was spot on. from the nie to iran to bush not thinkin that much about bin ladin.

would you be happy with gore if he got hit on 9 11 and to this day still bin ladin was not killed or captured?

you aren't even intellectually honest with yourself so why should I expect more?

In your delusional world I am sure it was spot on. You get your news from Air America and you expect the mainstream media to present the news as they do?:cuckoo:

Well its widely reported Clinton had the chance to kill Bin Laden after terror attacks and he refused to do so. Maybe you should redirect your rants towards Clinton.

my neo con buddies at work have 2 yrs worth of cut and paste proof. I know like them, you don't want to read it. you can find it yourself if you just look.

and again, i'm on a internet phone. I am typing with thumbs. gimme a break.

and just look yourself to prove me wrong. that's how I find the facts. listen to air america and-or nova m radio, then compare it to the mainstream and then listen to fox and rush.

only then will it all be clear. if you only listen to one side, you are brainwashed.

and a lot of people are indifferent.

Dude 40% of the media has admitted they are liberals I have posted proof, while only 25% say they are conservatives. What else is there to be said?

Well its widely reported Clinton had the chance to kill Bin Laden after terror attacks and he refused to do so. Maybe you should redirect your rants towards Clinton.

lets talk about now. may and june, more troops died in afgan than in iraq. pentagon expects violence to increase and it is already up 40 percent from last yr.

this is along the pakistan border. 300 prisoners were just broke out. are you sure we are winning?

and pakistan has nukes. gop took their eye off the ball.

and you didn even know who bin ladin was under clinton. I did because I read time.

I watch every news. if you guys dismiss air america, you don't want to know you are sick. don't worry. we'll have an intervention this nov.

lets talk about now. may and june, more troops died in afgan than in iraq. pentagon expects violence to increase and it is already up 40 percent from last yr.

this is along the pakistan border. 300 prisoners were just broke out. are you sure we are winning?

and pakistan has nukes. gop took their eye off the ball.

and you didn even know who bin ladin was under clinton. I did because I read time.

I watch every news. if you guys dismiss air america, you don't want to know you are sick. don't worry. we'll have an intervention this nov.

Let me ask you this, how long should Afgan. take to be completely secure?
I knew who Bin Laden was under Clinton, remember this, America is the paper tiger. That was Bin Laden's response when questioned about why the U.S. fled Somalia after suffering casualities.

I have read Obama's books and listened to left wing moonbats. That still doesn't change my opinion that the majority of those moonbats supported the war in Iraq from the onset then opposed it when it became politically advantageous to do so.

A war with Iran would cost America an estimated $6 trillion over a 5 year period. The country is larger than Alaska, has a population of 66 million, a military/militia of 12 million, and is larger/more populated than both Iraq and Afghanistan put together.

I've been called a leftwinger quite a bit, but oddly enough I support the war in Afghanistan.

In fact, I think we should be sending more troops to the front lines to fight the Taliban and spend less time building these stupids roads, oil pipelines and schools. We didn't go over there to build infrastructure, we went over there to catch terrorists. Stop building the damn roads/etc and finish the job already.

I am however against the Iraq War. I think that one was a complete of time and resources right from the beginning. Finish the first war and do it properly. Instead we have two unfinished wars and the Bush Administration has done a half-ass job of both of them.

Thank you, President Bush, for focusing on attacking the biggest Bin Laden ally and the biggest threat to Israel, Iran, which is on our President's Axis of Evil list. First we do another Shock and Awe, then do a pincer attack from Iraq and Afghanistan. As for North Korea, I trust our President has made a wise decision in removing North Korea from our list of Axis of Evil, although it's a highly classified secret.

yea.. Bush pushing another war.. THAT will sell.

The US does not exhist to make sure israel survives. We allow them to have nukes unfettered so let israel live or die by it's own accord. Iran has yet to attack anyone. Bullshit paranoia and the standard zionist manipulation of the west just isn't a viable excuse to attack another M.E. nation.

We've seen who the warmongers are in these days of hindsight excuses for rationalized iraqi invasions. Letting israel throw the US under a bus for the sake of zion may sound good to the hagee types and the israel firsters but I have a high degee of skepticim that this is anything more than the usual sabre rattling we've seen from israel, and those who expect the US to jump when israel says leap, all summer long.

Question:

Do you think Bush will attack Iran now or in the near future... or leave it for the next president to handle?

I personally believe he will leave it to Obama or McCain to handle, and ride out the rest of his term playing the statesman role.

I think that bush will back down on the dangled carrot that he is using to tempt jewish votes in this election year much like he totally failed the pro-life crowd, the anti-illegal alien crowd, etc. Bush knows that his legacy is smeared enough already without having to instigate another invasion for the sake of ISRAEL. We are not all jews or christians and the bullshit threat of WMDs following 9/11 resonated a LOT more than some apocolyptic dogma junky bullshit. Especially when israel is acting no less racist and xenophobic of non-jews than germany did with them. It's a fucking joke for the ONLY nuke having nation in the ME to run to the US for anything other than gentile fodder.

now, lemme return the question:

1. If you were a muslim watching the creation of israel and the marginalization of the pals and you KNEW israel had nukes would you want them "for defense" too?

2. Who has Iran attacked in the last 25 years? Now, Israel? If israel wants to talk shit and sabre rattle then so be it. But, don't drag the US into the bullshit while acting on an ethnic standard no less despicable than than the Aryan nation.

3. Did you have much luck finding ANY coverage of jewish settlers whupping the shit out of old pal farmers on the jpost? Why do you think this is? Further, WHY do you think every zionist publication must insist that the jews were "merely instigated" prior to taping? Are jews NOT human like the rest of us? Are they NOT able to hate for the sake of their ethnic common denominator JUST LIKE the klu klux klan? You suggested that I further a stereotype that is minimal. I DEFY you to prove me wrong by providing evidence like I did.

Dude 40% of the media has admitted they are liberals I have posted proof, while only 25% say they are conservatives. What else is there to be said?

I'd even question the authenticity and integrity of the 25% who say they are conservative.

Question:

Do you think Bush will attack Iran now or in the near future... or leave it for the next president to handle?

I personally believe he will leave it to Obama or McCain to handle, and ride out the rest of his term playing the statesman role.

if they don't attack, they are bluffing well. and they just got $400 mill to perform covert operations. totally unnecessary. whoever doesn't sell out to "the west", gets embargoed or bombed. do you remember bush tried to kill chavez? n.korea just sold out. now they will be westernized. controlled by the same bankers that control us.

we are gobbling up control thru banks so collectively they will have leverage and wealth after china takes over. they are going around doing business with are trading partners. this is a conspiracy theory. imo. just speculating.

did chaney send the antrax? why did he have control of norad on 9 11. no one can say.

if they don't attack, they are bluffing well. and they just got $400 mill to perform covert operations. totally unnecessary. whoever doesn't sell out to "the west", gets embargoed or bombed. do you remember bush tried to kill chavez? n.korea just sold out. now they will be westernized. controlled by the same bankers that control us.

we are gobbling up control thru banks so collectively they will have leverage and wealth after china takes over. they are going around doing business with are trading partners. this is a conspiracy theory. imo. just speculating.

did chaney send the antrax? why did he have control of norad on 9 11. no one can say.

Retard Alert, Retard Alert.

Forum List

Back