US marines rally around comrade

ScreamingEagle said:
Totally agree with this sentence:

All it is going to do is demoralize our troops and wind up killing our troops in the future. A parallel example is what the liberal press has done to our cops. They tied their hands in the field and are now not as effective against criminals. Cops get sued for doing their job, so they don't do the job as well as they could.

Granted, mistakes in war are always made - perhaps on both sides, one might think? Funny thing though, the other side doesn't follow any "rules".

BUT to have OUR press out there, watching and filming OUR guys, in order to NAIL them with a possible misstep in the middle of combat is just the epitome of Anti-American liberal press attack. GWB needs to stop this seditous activity dead in its tracks! Maybe it's time to declare war???

Exactly, we have leftist journalist on the left and the UN on the well left again, and sandwiched in between are our soldiers fighting for their lives and our freedom.

This story has raised a couple of concerns for me. On the tape, you can clearly hear some of the men saying that the wounded insurgents were there from an encounter of the previous day. Why were there wounded just laying around in that mosque for 24 hours? Shoot them til they are dead in the first place, or get them medical attention as soon as possible. Personally, I would opt for the shoot them til they are dead option.

drac said:
This is war, what a hell is all this deal with invistigation. Now all those radical pricks will use it to kill bunch of unarmed civilians.

yes we should follow the "higher" moral ground, but you know usually after long and hard fight the moral ground tends to go away especially in the live/death situation where it is either me or my opponent.

Perhapse the terrorists should not be hiding b/n civilians and use mosque as attack ground.

I just do not know, the whole situtaion makes me feel :confused: :bang3: :eek2:

Ahhh, mistrust begets mistrust.... Hmmm interesting ;-) I still say give him a medal, tell the Arab media to go to hell and move on....They wanna play chitty, we return favor.... The sad part is ABC, CBS, MSNBC, all those left wing crappo media outlets will beat this like a freakin drum....

Forum List

Back