CARE Worker Margaret Hassan Apparently Murdered in Iraq

Is any one really surprised by this? The trouble the terrorists have is that once you take a hostage, if no one negotiates for their release, what do you do with them?

What is truly sad is that she was a woman trying to do something for the people of Iraq. She lived there for 30 years, and tried in her own way to make life better for them and yet the terrorists decided she should be killed. I am certain we wont hear much outrage from the Muslim community and what little we do hear will have some statement softening the condemnation of the perpetrators.

Zhukov said:
I am, slightly. I honestly didn't think they'd be stupid enough to murder a woman.
Have you not seen the reports from fallujah lately? They found one room with a woman who had been tortured to death (including disembowelling her). Those who do these things are not insurgents or freedom fighters...they are rabid animals. They can't be converted or reasoned with; all we can do is kill them.

CSM said:
Have you not seen the reports from fallujah lately? They found one room with a woman who had been tortured to death (including disembowelling her). Those who do these things are not insurgents or freedom fighters...they are rabid animals. They can't be converted or reasoned with; all we can do is kill them.

wipe them off the face of the earth

aljazeera claims they have a video that shows the slaughter of hassan.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=256952

if they do, pres. bush should air this video on every channel in america, from ESPN to ABC. let every american see the monsters we are fighting, let every liberal and war opponent see what real evil is, and why it must be fought, not prosecuted or negotiated with. let some smart ass "intellectual" see what brave "Freedom fighters" do to innocent people, including the most noble of all, the caregivers and lifesavers like hassan.

CSM said:

Oh, I know our only recourse is to kill them.

I just thought they would have calculated killing defenseless female Iraqi aid workers isn't going to win them any friends. In fact it's more likely that it is going to lead to native Iraqis turning against them and turning them in.

And no, I don't keep myself up to date with their latest atrocities.

I know they're inhuman rabid animals. I don't need reminding.

That poor woman. Those b*stards would probably kill Mother Teresa.

I wonder how the liberals in Britain will react to this?

(oh i forgot, they'll be more concerned about the U.S. Marine shooting the "poor" terrorist)

I went to DU and looked up the thread where they talked about this. What I found will suprise no one.

3 posts blamed a conspiracy theory about America kidnapping and killing her for propaganda
4 posts blamed the marine who killed the guy in Falluja ("those marines are fucking animals"
13 posts blamed the terrorists
29 posts blamed George W. Bush

theim said:
I went to DU and looked up the thread where they talked about this. What I found will suprise no one.

3 posts blamed a conspiracy theory about America kidnapping and killing her for propaganda
4 posts blamed the marine who killed the guy in Falluja ("those marines are fucking animals"
13 posts blamed the terrorists
29 posts blamed George W. Bush

So according to your impromptu survey, only about three quarters of liberals are still out there in la-la land or else choosing to blame a handy scapegoat instead of the terrorists who actually killed her.

I guess for progressives, that's progress. :rolleyes:

manu1959 said:
fox news........

i am telling ya we need to kill them faster

What is the matter with these extremeists, this was a person who meant them well and had proved it with her actions. Very sad and dishonorable. These sorts of things, on either side, just fuel the fire.

I thought they had a woman captive at some other point and were "scolded" by their peers not to do this kind of thing to a woman. Why don't we just send a lot of air power in and obliviate the city?

My mom was teeling me today she thinks they are going after woman because they're loosing. They are furious thet we are kicking their ass and don't know what to do about it,so they start kiling women. They know this will be especially horrifying to some people. I am worries for who they may go after next.

krisy said:
I thought they had a woman captive at some other point and were "scolded" by their peers not to do this kind of thing to a woman. Why don't we just send a lot of air power in and obliviate the city?

My mom was teeling me today she thinks they are going after woman because they're loosing. They are furious thet we are kicking their ass and don't know what to do about it,so they start kiling women. They know this will be especially horrifying to some people. I am worries for who they may go after next.

Children, of course. But I tell ya if I were a marine and those bastards executed a kid, those f***tards would have more than panties on their heads and electrodes on their balls to worry about.

Forum List

Back