US lags behind Germany and China

Hillary and Obama did exactly what you said. But they in no way represent this country.
We'd have the Obama's in a heart beat....by the way it was the Bush's who invaded Iraq on a LIE

Should I list the dems who said Iraq was a clear and present danger and voted based on the same intelligence?
You're naive as fuck if you think there's much difference between the DNC and the GOP establishment.
Trump is breaking the mold and America is thriving.
That is your opinion,it was Obama Policies that have given you Employment Growth over the past 5 years,do you realise under EVERY conservative President since JFK have created MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT(EVERY) YET EVERY DEMOCRATE President since and including JFK have created MASSIVE EMPLOYMENT......Moron

No it's not my opinion you mental midget,it's fact.
My bank stocks went from 6 a share to 22.30 a share since Trump was elected. And I can give you the NASDAQ numbers to prove it.
My 401K as well as the Wifes has increased by an average of 22% !! .
Go ahead and hate on Trump.
The producers of America are thrilled!!!!!!
I don't hate Trump you moron,I just think he like you is an OLD MAN WITH AN INFANT BRAIN

Just hit 52....
Could it possibly be that your countrymen have been stunted by your penal island history?
I mean only the dumb ones get caught.

We'd have the Obama's in a heart beat....by the way it was the Bush's who invaded Iraq on a LIE

Should I list the dems who said Iraq was a clear and present danger and voted based on the same intelligence?
You're naive as fuck if you think there's much difference between the DNC and the GOP establishment.
That is your opinion,it was Obama Policies that have given you Employment Growth over the past 5 years,do you realise under EVERY conservative President since JFK have created MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT(EVERY) YET EVERY DEMOCRATE President since and including JFK have created MASSIVE EMPLOYMENT......Moron

My bank stocks went from 6 a share to 22.30 a share since Trump was elected. And I can give you the NASDAQ numbers to prove it.
I don't hate Trump you moron,I just think he like you is an OLD MAN WITH AN INFANT BRAIN

Just hit 52....
Could it possibly be that your countrymen have been stunted by your penal island history?
We take our history as a compliment of who we are,you do realized that Australia became a Penal Colony because the Brits could NO LONGER SEND THEM TO IT'S ORIGINAL Placement of Crims,AMERICA...you Dumb Bastard...you know nothing of American History other than what happened 5 minutes ago...You are on a hiding to nothing with me because YOU R MY INFERIOR just get use it it

Last edited:

Just hit 52....
We take out history as a compliment of who we are,you do realized that Australia became a Penal Colony because the Brits could NO LONGER SEND THEM TO IT'S ORIGINAL Placement of Crims,AMERICA...you Dumb Bastard...you know nothing of American History other than what happened 5 minutes ago...You are on a hiding to nothing with me because YOU R MY INFERIOR just get use it it

So we must have gotten the smarter felons eh?
White collar versus gutter crime maybe?
Inferior? :lol:

Why do leftist always post negative things about America?

I challenge you to find an op, buy a leftist, that openly supports or praises America or Americans.

because they hate

Hate to tell you Yanks,No one listens to you anymore...in the end you have nothing to SAY or CONTRIBUTE your total BULLSHIT has caught up with you...You are a NEGATIVE People these days,Your Furher wanted internal isolation,and he got his Trumpland...but No one wants to visit because you all have become a BORE
Why? Because President Trump is taking away the punch bowl? Because he is actually demanding your deadbeat country and the others pay up and stop expecting America to pay for you? Pffffffft take your balloon juice somewhere else.
We don't rely on Cowards anymore,as I said you are becoming extinct...all you do is Bleed of others
Your response was too void of reasoning and too full of hysteria to be coherent.

But we lead China and Germany in illegal Mexicans breaking into our country, undermining our economy and usurping our culture!
Well American businesses use them....on LOW WAGES preventing Americans getting jobs...what punishment do the businesses receive when found/caught out...probably nothing I suppose

I'll close on this thread methinks you are all Defending the Indefensible ....TRUMP STYLEE see you around Guys

The updated score>>>Theliq 54 v 0 The Lemmings that call themselves Trumpites

I challenge you to find an op, buy a leftist, that openly supports or praises America or Americans.

18 pages and not one of them has been able to prove me wrong.

shocking?

no, of course not

But we lead China and Germany in illegal Mexicans breaking into our country, undermining our economy and usurping our culture!
Well American businesses use them....on LOW WAGES preventing Americans getting jobs...what punishment do the businesses receive when found/caught out...probably nothing I suppose

I'll close on this thread methinks you are all Defending the Indefensible ....TRUMP STYLEE see you around Guys

If they weren't allowed to break in they couldn't be hired. Any legit business wants to reduce overhead.
Duh.

If they weren't allowed to break in they couldn't be hired. Any legit business wants to reduce overhead.
Duh.
Could you please rephrase that into English because I cannot understand your Mixed Metaphors

Duh De Duh

if Germany is the free world leader now,how come we still have bases over there?....just asking?.....
Economic leader... Because they're smart enough to train and educate their workers. Go bills, and get a quarterback. Looks like California is going back to being a desert...
Right they are smart enough to educate their own citizens. While we go across the world and educate other countries citizens. Even our big corporations, instead of training an American, are training and then importing a foreigner. That is complete utter bullshit. They should not do that.

Way to go, Trump.

China, Germany Step Up as U.S. Retires From World Leadership

The U.S. traditionally takes point in the search for common approaches to the big global issues of the day at G-20 summits. Not this time.

When world leaders meet in Hamburg on Friday, China and Germany will move in to usurp the U.S.’s role.

The two industrial powerhouses of Asia and Europe are being nudged into an informal alliance to pick up the leadership baton that the U.S. is accused of having dropped since President Donald Trump’s inauguration earlier this year, according to diplomats and officials from several Group of 20 members.
<more>

A story from last july?

if Germany is the free world leader now,how come we still have bases over there?....just asking?.....
Economic leader... Because they're smart enough to train and educate their workers. Go bills, and get a quarterback. Looks like California is going back to being a desert...
Economic leader... Because they're smart enough to train and educate their workers
thats why our troops are there?....if they are the new free world leader should they not be defending themselves?...
the bills?....always next year...lol
and cal has always been mostly desert.....

Hate to tell you Yanks,No one listens to you anymore...in the end you have nothing to SAY or CONTRIBUTE your total BULLSHIT has caught up with you...You are a NEGATIVE People these days,Your Furher wanted internal isolation,and he got his Trumpland...but No one wants to visit because you all have become a BORE
You might want to google how many tourists from other countries visit America each year asshole!

Duh.
Could you please rephrase that into English because I cannot understand your Mixed Metaphors

Duh De Duh
Maybe you need it in spanish.

Forum List

Back