US judge blocks latest Trump travel restrictions to the US from eight countries

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015

This story is developing. Please check back for further updates.

Click here for the latest on the markets.

^ This is all it says! What utter contemptible bullshit!

• Banned
Now they say this:

A federal judge in Hawaii blocked President Donald Trump's latest bid to impose restrictions on citizens from eight countries entering the United States, which had been set to take effect this week.

The open-ended ban, announced last month, targeted people from Iran, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Chad and North Korea, as well as certain government officials from Venezuela. It was the latest version of a policy that had previously targeted six Muslim-majority countries but had been restricted by the Supreme Court.

The latest nationwide ban is the president's third attempt to limit entry into the country. In September, the Supreme Court cancelled oral arguments in a case involving the second ban.

I hate to tell these scumbags but they cannot "Trump" the SC.

And yet -------------------- no link whatsoever. Apparently we're supposed to just take a USMB poster's word for it.

Which reminds me, the Sponge People of planet Vesuvius just mandated that we all must chew the tires off our cars. I don't have a link though. :thup:

• Banned
And yet -------------------- no link whatsoever. Apparently we're supposed to just take a USMB poster's word for it.

Which reminds me, the Sponge People of planet Vesuvius just mandated that we all must chew the tires off our cars. I don't have a link though. :thup:
I forgot to put the link in. But what do you care? Besides, my word is better than any regressive here.

Last edited:

I'm exhausted from all this winning!

• Banned

You spelled whining wrong.

Now THAT is the most accurate statement you've ever posted. Well done.

• Banned

Now THAT is the most accurate statement you've ever posted. Well done.
Liar troll.

Well damn! Didn't the Supreme Court already rule about this? That judge should be impeached.

Well damn! Didn't the Supreme Court already rule about this? That judge should be impeached.

What for?

A judge's job is to decide on the merits of the case or appeal. Period. Nobody gets "impeached" because some higher court reversed that decision. That's how the system is supposed to work.

That is, that's how it works on this planet.

What for?

A judge's job is to decide on the merits of the case or appeal. Period. Nobody gets "impeached" because some higher court reversed that decision. That's how the system is supposed to work.

What for? For trying to overturn the SC ruling on that decided Trump could ban all the murdering bastards, that what for.

What for?

Dumbass, when they've already overturned it, and then he goes and does the same thing again, he needs impeached.

What for?

Dumbass, when they've already overturned it, and then he goes and does the same thing again, he needs impeached.

Once again for those who it whizzed by the first time --- what for?

What for?

How many times do have to be told?

What for?

For going directly against precedent. It's not illegal, but it's highly unethical, and he will be impeached and disbarred for it, watch.

You're right... I should have said whining... this thread is noting but, posted by one of the biggest crybabies on this message board...

What for?

For going directly against precedent. It's not illegal, but it's highly unethical, and he will be impeached and disbarred for it, watch.
hah .. you are delusional... none of that will happen

New Topics

Forum List

Back