US judge blocks latest Trump travel restrictions to the US from eight countries

Well damn! Didn't the Supreme Court already rule about this? That judge should be impeached.

What for?

A judge's job is to decide on the merits of the case or appeal. Period. Nobody gets "impeached" because some higher court reversed that decision. That's how the system is supposed to work.

That is, that's how it works on this planet.

Dumbass, when they've already overturned it, and then he goes and does the same thing again, he needs impeached.

Once again for those who it whizzed by the first time --- what for?

For going directly against precedent. It's not illegal, but it's highly unethical, and he will be impeached and disbarred for it, watch.
hah .. you are delusional... none of that will happen

Quoted and saved!:D

What for?

A judge's job is to decide on the merits of the case or appeal. Period. Nobody gets "impeached" because some higher court reversed that decision. That's how the system is supposed to work.

That is, that's how it works on this planet.

Dumbass, when they've already overturned it, and then he goes and does the same thing again, he needs impeached.

For going directly against precedent. It's not illegal, but it's highly unethical, and he will be impeached and disbarred for it, watch.

You must have an entire hard drive full of yourself being wrong, haha

Troll.

No, but I do have quite a few leftist poster quotes saved from before the election.

del: "Hillary is a LOCK!"

:badgrin:

No, but I do have quite a few leftist poster quotes saved from before the election.

I've got some good ones myself. Lol

Trump has no path to the white house.

Well, I wasn't here before the election. :oops:

I found this place because where I was at is a bit of an echo chamber and I appreciate some conflicting ideas.

I've been banned from a couple of other political sites. Just after the election.

I found this place because where I was at is a bit of an echo chamber and I appreciate some conflicting ideas.

I've been banned from a couple of other political sites. Just after the election.
Me too. One place I got banned for saying it was mexican day at walmart. LOL!

Must've been around the 1st. :rolleyes:

That's pretty mild to catch a permaban over.

Must've been around the 1st. :rolleyes:
I don't know what day it was if that's what you mean. Walmart was swarming with illegals and you can tell them from legals.

Some sites have seriously douchey mods.

Funny, I had only been on the forum for about a week. I don't even remember the name of it.

Do I know it, lol! I've been permabanned from most of the largest political forums. Sometimes, I deserved the ban...most of the time it was some petty crap and even pettier mods and admins.

Funny, I had only been on the forum for about a week. I don't even remember the name of it.

Sounds like it would be PH.

Sounds like it would be PH.
That may have been it but I had nearly forgot about it until now.

Forum List

Back