US hate-preacher Terry Jones forbidden to enter Germany

There was the possibility of him coming to Germany in November.
Today, Department of the Interior has banned Terry Jones from entering Germany.

Ausschreitungen von Muslimen befürchtet: Einreiseverbot für US-Hassprediger Terry Jones - Ausschreitungen von Muslimen befürchtet - FOCUS Online - Nachrichten

Europe banning people based on speech? That's standard there. Before we Americans get on our high horses though; Obama has unilaterally done it to Europeans. If it weren't for the political fallout, he'd ban Netanyahu from coming here.

Ausschreitungen von Muslimen befürchtet: Einreiseverbot für US-Hassprediger Terry Jones - Ausschreitungen von Muslimen befürchtet - FOCUS Online - Nachrichten

I can see where Qur'an burning might be wrong, but let's say you're in the desert naked and the only possession you have is a Qur'an. If you have to take a dump, is it okay to wipe with the Qur'an? Do you think Allah would be angry at that?

This effects this country and shows what scums you are for backing a racist piece of shit who wants a religious war

I can see where Qur'an burning might be wrong, but let's say you're in the desert naked and the only possession you have is a Qur'an. If you have to take a dump, is it okay to wipe with the Qur'an? Do you think Allah would be angry at that?

That misses the point of this thread, which is, that charlatans from backyard christian-sects in the USA are not allowed to enter Germany who want to incite trouble.

This effects this country and shows what scums you are for backing a racist piece of shit who wants a religious war

At what point have I backed Mister Jones politically? Take a deep breath. Now again, I ask; what is the justification for Germany blocking his entrance into Germany? Thought policing?

That misses the point of this thread, which is, that charlatans from backyard christian-sects in the USA are not allowed to enter Germany who want to incite trouble.

I don't blame the government of Germany. The WWII Nazis wiped out over 16 million people. They certainly don't want anymore blood on their hands regardless of the circumstances.

BTW, I've really got to take that dump.

I don't blame the government of Germany. The WWII Nazis wiped out over 16 million people. They certainly don't want anymore blood on their hands regardless of the circumstances.

BTW, I've really got to take that dump.

16 million people died b/c of their hatred; not b/c of their oppression of free speech. In fact, 16 million people died very much b/c of their oppression of free speech.

Europe banning people based on speech? That's standard there. Before we Americans get on our high horses though; Obama has unilaterally done it to Europeans. If it weren't for the political fallout, he'd ban Netanyahu from coming here.

hey stupid remember this post

when you purposely try to cause violence with your actions you are a duckhead.

when you defend said dickheads under the guise of freedom of speach your also a dickhead.

He's probably been banned for the same reason as they'd do it here in the UK.....We only allow Islamic hate preachers in...Anybody that says negative things about muslims or Islam is either banned or rounded up and prosecuted...Ahh...don't you just love the stench of dhimmitude

when you defend said dickheads under the guise of freedom of speach your also a dickhead.

What violence has Mister Jones caused? None.

And freedom is speech is arguably the most important personal liberty we can have. If Mister Jones is not threatening the German people then they are defying liberty.

Errr...So NO harsh words for the murderers of those Americans then?? Just a condemnation of the film makers and an expected vilification of those who exercise their right of Freedom of Speech and expression? If there's one thing that unites people on the Left all over the world, it's their refusal to reach puberty and look at things like adults..
You need to realize that kowtowing to Islamic bullying (appeasement) only makes these backward morons worse.
I'd go so far as to say that it is the continuous appeasement and belly crawling by people such as yourself that encourages the murdering of innocent people and our respective troops in theatre..Don't be so eager to self censor. Many people died in past and ongoing battles to give us all that right to freedom of speech and expression...Stop excusing the vile doings of the real guilty in all of this.

At what point have I backed Mister Jones politically? Take a deep breath. Now again, I ask; what is the justification for Germany blocking his entrance into Germany? Thought policing?

You should know by now that you'll never get a proper debate from a Lefty Liberal :lol: They're much too engrossed in pointing fingers and calling anybody who disagrees with their utopian view of the world, Racists, Bigots with phobias about this that or some other concocted drivel....:eusa_hand: No don't thank me, it was my pleasure :lol:

He's probably been banned for the same reason as they'd do it here in the UK.....We only allow Islamic hate preachers in...Anybody that says negative things about muslims or Islam is either banned or rounded up and prosecuted...Ahh...don't you just love the stench of dhimmitude

If you ban the wrong Islamic Muslims, there could be more killings and death. If you ban others, there are no threats or death.

Forum List

Back