US Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, advised the Ukrainians to also send sabotage groups into the Moscow rear

If you really want to see civilian dead look at Gaza and what you criminals did to Iraq, you arseholes will be lucky if Ukraine exists after this.
Hey fuckstick: first off, go fuck your self.

Then, I defy any of you scumbag propagandists for Vlad the Vile to point to any war where civilians haven’t been killed.

You seem to excuse the wanton viciousness and intention of Putin. He’s evil and you long to suck his balls. Which brings me back to the first point. Gfy.

You’re an asshole troll and you suck at your job. You should meekly return your full pay to Putin since you have failed him.

Go toss his salad. Then hurry back to that whole “gfy” thing.

The only thing I see Milly doing with our military is maybe perfecting combat tactics for the new tranny brigade he seems to be so proud of. General Milly, Admiral Rachel Levine or Sam Brinton. What's the difference? Back to MAGA.

Hey fuckstick: first off, go fuck your self.

Then, I defy any of you scumbag propagandists for Vlad the Vile to point to any war where civilians haven’t been killed.

You seem to excuse the wanton viciousness and intention of Putin. He’s evil and you long to suck his balls. Which brings me back to the first point. Gfy.

You’re an asshole troll and you suck at your job. You should meekly return your full pay to Putin since you have failed him.

Go toss his salad. Then hurry back to that whole “gfy” thing.
Calm down you brainwashed arsehole, you will do yourself a mischief.

Forum List

Back