US Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, advised the Ukrainians to also send sabotage groups into the Moscow rear

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The great military strategist speaks! Never a truer word spoken ‼️.
If this guy had any more room they should give him another medal 🥇

Guerilla warfare is the only available method now. Russia reacts in kind every time the Ukraine targets civilians.

Peace could come if Russia is still willing to accept what's left of the UKraine being a neutral.

The US will decide on how to end its war.

Milley is a traitor.
F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

Russia invaded a sovereign neighbor without good cause They primarily targeted civilian population centers. Putin is an evil scumbag and should die. ASAP.

And while I don’t like the fact that it’s always the conscripts and civilians who do the dying, such is the way of war. So, sad though it may be, I want it to be the Russian soldiers who do the dying.

And if that takes guerrilla warfare, so be it.

Russia invaded a sovereign neighbor without good cause They primarily targeted civilian population centers. Putin is an evil scumbag and should die. ASAP.

And while I don’t like the fact that it’s always the conscripts and civilians who do the dying, such is the way of war. So, sad though it may be, I want it to be the Russian soldiers who do the dying.

"Amateurs talk about tactics, but professionals study logistics." I guess someone in Ukraine&NATO is studying the shoddy Moscow logistics.

Moscow ulus relies heavily on its rail system to move troops, tanks, vehicles, support units, supplies and so on.

The Moscow ulus rail system has always been a NATO high priority for early destruction.

It's past time Ukraine were equipped with the missiles and the green light to sever it. It's critical infrastructure of transportation that is not a civilian center per se. Strictly a military target inside Moscow ulus . At the Ukraine border areas only would be effective. The Muscovites try to repair it you blast 'em some more no matter who would be trying to repair a completely military target. Or wait till it's repaired then blast it again....and again.....

If you really want to see civilian dead look at Gaza and what you criminals did to Iraq, you arseholes will be lucky if Ukraine exists after this.

Forum List

Back