US earmarks $235 million for Israel's defense systems

050913_gazaloot_hmed_7p.grid-6x2.jpg

After the "Palestinians" stole all the water pumps, I wonder why the crops died?

Looters strip Gaza greenhouses - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

Palestinian police stood by helplessly Tuesday as looters carted off materials from greenhouses in several settlements, and commanders complained they did not have enough manpower to protect the prized assets. In some instances, there was no security and in others, police even joined the looters, witnesses said.

“We need at least another 70 soldiers. This is just a joke,” said Taysir Haddad, one of 22 security guards assigned to Neve Dekalim, formerly the largest Jewish settlement in Gaza. “We’ve tried to stop as many people as we can, but they’re like locusts.”

The failure of the security forces to prevent scavenging and looting in the settlements after Israel’s troop pullout Monday raised new concerns about Gaza’s future.

Wow, it took them a whole day to destroy greenhouses worth millions. Good job!

The Palestinians used those parts to repair their greenhouses that Israel bulldozed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3JI-axaRF4]Rachel Corrie - Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Great idea! Tear down the modern, multimillion dollar greenhouses to repair the crappy ones.

Your Arab terrorist buddies aren't too bright, are they?

Do you mean the multi million dollar greenhouses with no water.

The Palestinians used those parts to repair their greenhouses that Israel bulldozed.

Rachel Corrie - Interview - YouTube

Great idea! Tear down the modern, multimillion dollar greenhouses to repair the crappy ones.

Go back to Saudi Arabia where you came from, loser

Go back to Saudi Arabia where you came from, loser

Off topic as usual.

You were lazy garbage then and you're lazy garbage now.

Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Official Biographer of Winston Churchill
I cannot stress enough the importance of the few days Churchill spent throughout Palestine in 1921. The contrast between the extraordinary negative points of view put forth by the Palestinian Arabs and the equally positive ones put forth by the Zionists struck him enormously. Churchill didn't like negativism and he couldn't comprehend why the Palestinian Arabs were being so negative. It's quite curious. If you have a look at what the Palestinian Arabs told him, you'll find that three or four are actually in the Hamas Charter today, such as the world Jewish conspiracy and so on and so forth. That said, the Palestinian Arabs just made a bad impression on him and subsequently, he became very negative toward them; in modern terms, almost racist. When Churchill spoke to the Palestinian Arabs, he actually said to them, 'You've got to help the Zionists. They're people of quality and inasmuch as they'll succeed, you'll succeed. Without them you won't succeed.'

Without international aid the Palestinians would be a desolate no mans land like Eritrea or Chad.

The israeli blockade has nothing to do w/ this situation? :eusa_whistle:

This blockade, stooge?

Roots The Club - YouTube

No, this one.

Produce rots before it can be released for shipment to export markets.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Drinking-Sea-Gaza-Nights-Under/product-reviews/0805057404[/ame]

The israeli blockade has nothing to do w/ this situation? :eusa_whistle:

This blockade, stooge?

Roots The Club - YouTube

No, this one.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Drinking-Sea-Gaza-Nights-Under/product-reviews/0805057404]Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Drinking the Sea at Gaza: Days and Nights in a Land Under Siege[/ame]

Go back to Saudi Arabia where you came from, arab trash

No, this one.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Drinking-Sea-Gaza-Nights-Under/product-reviews/0805057404]Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Drinking the Sea at Gaza: Days and Nights in a Land Under Siege[/ame]

Go back to Saudi Arabia where you came from, arab trash

Post of the day. Brilliant!:udaman:

The Palestinians

Fakestinians, from Saudi Arabia. Just re-branded Arab garbage.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen :lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly :lol:
I believe that "Palestinian identity" is something completely artificial: it was forged as a propagandistic tool against Israel. The strange fact is that, at least here in Europe, I have never heard an Arab from the Land of Israel ("Palestine") say: "I am Palestinian."

Please remember that the so-called hero of "Palestinian independence," the pro-Nazi Grand Mufti of British Mandate Palestine, Haj Amin al-Husseini, never claimed that "Palestinians" are to be an independent people: all of his official declarations state that "Palestine must be recognized as a integral part of Syria."
ISRAEL SHOULD DECLARE OSLO NULL AND VOID (Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi August, 1998

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, University of Paris :lol:
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries--Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq--attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | dreuz.info

Fakestinian History :lol:

Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Jewish and Middle East History :lol:
On August 18 Yasir Arafat, speaking as head of the Palestinian National Authority in Gaza and Jericho, told Arab youngsters at a summer camp, "Those of you who lit the intifada fire must now act as defenders of this young state, whose capital is Jerusalem. It is Bir Salem [the fountain of Salem]. Salem was one of the Canaanite Kings, one of our forefathers. This city is the capital of our children and our children's children. If not for this belief and conviction of the Palestinian nation, this people would have been erased from the face of the earth, as were so many other nations."

King Salem is a newcomer on the historical scene. No such Canaanite, Jebusite or Philistine king is known to history

Fakestinian Messiahs. Did you know Jesus Christ, the Jewish rabbi who taught from the Torah and observed Passover in the Jerusalem Temple, was REALLY a muslime fakestinian? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWLyVU0Otlk]Arafat said Jesus was a Palestinian. Palestinian author and TV host agree. - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:
We’re talking about an ongoing chain [of prophets of the Islam], from Adam to Muhammad. It’s an ongoing chain, representing the call for monotheism, and the mission of Islam… The prophets were all of the same religion [Islam]… Jesus was born in this land. He lived in this land. It is known that he was born in Bethlehem… He also lived in Nazereth, moved to Jerusalem. So he was a Palestinian par excellence…We respect Jesus, we believe in him [as a Muslim prophet], just as we believe in the prophet Muhammad."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQC0zeQFgJc]Jesus misrepresented as "Palestinian" by Mufti of the Palestinian Authority - YouTube[/ame]

Even the Arab trash want nothing to do with the Fakestinian trash :lol:

Wall Street Journal: "The Arab World's Dirty Secret".
As Israelis and Palestinians prepare to visit Washington next week to begin direct peace talks, it's worth recalling what refugees the Palestinians are—in Arab countries.

Last week, Lebanon's parliament amended a clause in a 1946 law that had been used to bar the 400,000 Palestinians living in the country from taking any but the most menial jobs. "I was born in Lebanon and I have never known Palestine," the AP quoted one 45-year-old Palestinian who works as a cab driver. "We want to live like Lebanese. We are human beings and we need civil rights."

The dirty little secret of the Arab world is that it has consistently treated Palestinians living in its midst with contempt and often violence. In 1970, Jordan expelled thousands of Palestinian militants after Yasser Arafat attempted a coup against King Hussein. In 1991, Kuwait expelled some 400,000 Palestinians working in the country as punishment for Arafat's support for Saddam Hussein in the first Gulf War.

For six decades, Palestinians have been forced by Arab governments to live in often squalid conditions so that they could serve as propaganda tools against Israel, even as millions of refugees elsewhere have been repatriated and absorbed by their host countries. This month's vote still falls short of giving Palestinian Lebanese the rights they deserve, including citizenship. But it's a reminder of the cynicism of so much Arab pro-Palestinian propaganda, and the credulity of those who fall for it.

The Huffington Riposte: WHO ARE THE GREATEST PERSECUTORS OF THE PALESTINIANS? NOT ISRAEL, IT IS THE REST OF THE ARAB WORLD

The Palestinians

Tinhead, the Bible says Jesus Christ was the King of the Jews and King of Israel. Where do these fakesteenians appear in the Bible?

Matthew 2:1-2 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him."

John 12:13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! “Blessed is the king of Israel!”

Off topic as usual.

JStoned is at it again lol

Birdbrain, maybe you can help out Tinhead: Show us where fakesteenians appear in the Bible.

Make us real proud of you, birdbrain. I'll even give you a cookie :clap2:

Dot Bomb Birdbrain, did you disappear on me? You're supposed to show us where these fakesteenians appear in the Bible.

I'm offering you a cookie as a prize. Deal, birdbrain? :clap2:

Birdbrain, maybe you can help out Tinhead: Show us where fakesteenians appear in the Bible.

Dot Bomb Birdbrain, did you disappear on me? You're supposed to show us where these fakesteenians appear in the Bible.

I'm offering you a cookie as a prize. Deal, birdbrain? :clap2:

Dot Bomb Birdbrain nowhere to be found :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3huJaa0nBqo&feature=related]Sound of crickets - YouTube[/ame]

Rachel Corrie - Interview - YouTube

The multimillion dollar green houses with no plastic covering, no plastic tubing and no pumps.

Maybe if your terrorist buddies stopped spending money on rockets to fire at Israeli school buses, they could buy water for their greenhouses?

And maybe you could help Stoner find that 1948 map of Israel.

Where is there a 1948 map of Egypt, Scooter? Last time, you drew a bogus one on your computer and I humiliated you :lol:

Having trouble finding any palesteenians in the Bible. Maybe, Newt was right about the invention of the palesteenians :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

I like the 2011 map.

Where's the map where the "Palestinians" controlled their own borders?

A 2011 map would be fine. If you can find one without the 1949 armistice lines. Those are specifically not borders.

I like the 2011 map.

Where's the map where the "Palestinians" controlled their own borders?

A 2011 map would be fine. If you can find one without the 1949 armistice lines. Those are specifically not borders.

The map of Israel in the Bible is the first and most accurate map. Have you found any palestine or palesteenians in the Bible? I can't seem to find them

Last edited:

Forum List

Back