US destroyer collides with merchant ship near Singapore

Not good! This makes two sophisticated warships colliding with giant tankers in two months, both in Asian waters. Someone is either scrambling transponders or hacking sonar mechanisms. Or EMP weapons using merchant shipping vessels in the as a platform against US warship radar systems. But by who?

Twitter

The Associated Press
The Associated Press @AP
BREAKING: U.S. Navy says 10 sailors are missing, five injured after USS John S. McCain collided with merchant ship.
8:22 PM · Aug 20, 2017

BREAKING: U.S. Destroyer Collides With Massive Tanker – 'Search and Rescue Efforts Are Underway' (VIDEO)
The last incident ended with the commander losing his ship and several seamen charged with dereliction of duty...Probably out on deck smoking weed...
So no need to make excuses for weak seamen...That sounds dirty..
That's why the Navy had (do they still?) a zero tolerance policy.......

Do not aggravate me folks------maritime accidents are not at all rare------and we lose boys regularly.
Kids drive ships like they drive cars. They are kids
-------------------------------------------------------- my Dad and Uncles were MEN as they stormed the D-DAY beaches .

Not good! This makes two sophisticated warships colliding with giant tankers in two months, both in Asian waters. Someone is either scrambling transponders or hacking sonar mechanisms. Or EMP weapons using merchant shipping vessels in the as a platform against US warship radar systems. But by who?

Twitter

The Associated Press
The Associated Press @AP
BREAKING: U.S. Navy says 10 sailors are missing, five injured after USS John S. McCain collided with merchant ship.

BREAKING: U.S. Destroyer Collides With Massive Tanker – 'Search and Rescue Efforts Are Underway' (VIDEO)
The last incident ended with the commander losing his ship and several seamen charged with dereliction of duty...Probably out on deck smoking weed...
A policy never stopped a military person from breaking it..

Twitter

The Associated Press
The Associated Press @AP

I know....but they should have been kicked out.....the military has NO ROOM for druggies.

Do not aggravate me folks------maritime accidents are not at all rare------and we lose boys regularly.
Kids drive ships like they drive cars. They are kids
-------------------------------------------------------- my Dad and Uncles were MEN as they stormed the D-DAY beaches .
They didn't let women in combat roles then so they would be men storming the beaches on D-Day..

Twitter

The Associated Press
The Associated Press @AP

I know....but they should have been kicked out.....the military has NO ROOM for druggies.
Eh, there is ways around that..

Forum List

Back