us death toll in iraq and afghanistan

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
iCasualties: Iraq Coalition Casualty Count

seems under bush this was always talked about...how many are dead...how many wounded....why has it been forgotten under obama...men/woman are still dying?
obama has not done what he said he would do..his withdrawal of troops from iraq has simply been to put them in afghanistan. where are the calls for the war to stop that were so strong before....the elections?

Its not talked about because they intend to keep they fighting.

Once again the Imperial police will be tasked to stay for decades in places they have no business being in, for no discernable reason.

I feel the same way, SB. Every morning I woke up to Good Morning America telling me how many were killed in Iraq leading up to the November elections last year. I read thread after thread calling for an end to the horrific war, and how Obama was going to 'bring the troops home'. Where are all of those people now? Why aren't they still outraged over the war and the fact that our troops are still over there? Where's the media telling us what is happening over there, and how many are dying every day while Obama does nothing to end any of it as he promised?

Forum List

Back