US born citizen held three weeks by ICE

Prior to the Obammy years (and the housing crash) I never wished ILL WILL on anyone.

After reading the crazy commee posters here for a few years (OP is one) I now wish massive lingering bed ridden death upon many all day every day.

Jimmy52 is as close to the List as one can be.

Prior to the Obammy years (and the housing crash) I never wished ILL WILL on anyone.

After reading the crazy commee posters here for a few years (OP is one) I now wish massive lingering bed ridden death upon many all day every day.

Right there with you...

Oh! It's JimmyH? He's the stah!

1aomanbad.jpg

A US-born citizen was in immigration detention for three weeks

A US-born citizen was held in immigration detention for three weeks - CNN

Well....he did have dark skin....trump is so desperate to Make America White Again that he has his Gestapo ICE arresting US citizens....
What the fuck does Trump have to do with this?

I lived in Huntington Beach and was detained as a Hispanic for resembling someone who robbed a store in Santa Ana.

10 minutes before I was detained.

You're a moron.

Gosh, how will we EVER live this down ?

Hope it doesn't affect the climate. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh my!! ...So tragic ... :cuckoo:

It is tragic. The man is an American citizen and he's being held a prisoner for no reason whatsoever. Hopefully, he ends up getting a few million out of this when it's done. Further evidence that conservatives really don't give a shit about the Constitution unless it suits them

It is tragic. The man is an American citizen and he's being held a prisoner for no reason whatsoever. Hopefully, he ends up getting a few million out of this when it's done. Further evidence that conservatives really don't give a shit about the Constitution unless it suits them
"Million" ? Are you nuts ? Mistakes like this happen on city, state, and federal levels every week, throughout the year. This is a nothingburger. This guy will be lucky if he gets his cell phone back.

Oh my!! ...So tragic ... :cuckoo:

The man is an American citizen and he's being held a prisoner for no reason whatsoever.

Ummm…...

Both brothers were detained, and Marlon, who does not have legal status in the US, was returned to Mexico, Galan said.
Galicia had his Texas state identification, a wallet-sized birth certificate and his social security card, Galan said.
He also had a Mexican tourist visa with him that inaccurately lists his country of birth as Mexico, setting up a conflicting nationality claim, Galan said.

He was traveling with an illegal alien, his brother, and his visa said he was born in Mexico.

No reason?

Forum List

Back