US Border Patrol Chief says over 18K known 'gotaways' in the first 16 days of October

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And do Americans care that some of these "unknown" people could be coming in from a terror state? Apparently, they do not. There are no demonstrations, no people in the streets demanding that our borders be better secured. Americans are fat and happy as they sit watching it all occur right in front of them.

Chief Jason Owens

@USBPChief

Over 18K known gotaways in the first 16 days of FY24. These are individuals whose identities & purpose we do not know. That is why you need every Border Patrol agent to be in the field and on patrol.
https://twitter.com/USBPChief/status/1714337371808797130/photo/1

10:47 AM · Oct 17, 2023
·
Views

As long as they just attack blue areas (areas with the most media coverage are prime targets) I'm not going to be too awful concerned about it.....Leftists need to reap the whirlwind of their poor decisions.

If they hit the Hinterlands then they will be hunted down like dogs.....That why I always give Boston it's props (blue as it is) by the way they hunted down the Boston marathon bombers.

My guess is there are hundreds of terrorist's cells just waiting for the right place and time to strike.... what will you biden butt fuckers say then????

Forum List

Back