US and Canada At War

H

harrisonford

The last time the our good ole neighbour to the South invaded Canada, we beat their sorry ass and dragged it back to the good ole U ... S ...... of A.

Happy to do it again, we love you nice polite red neck mental cases from the good ole South, return anytime, read the sign at the Border, NO GUNS Allowed, ....

Anyone, can americans read, ........ and if not, Does this mean we are still safe!!

lmao

Originally posted by harrisonford
The last time the our good ole neighbour to the South invaded Canada, we beat their sorry ass and dragged it back to the good ole U ... S ...... of A.

Happy to do it again, we love you nice polite red neck mental cases from the good ole South, return anytime, read the sign at the Border, NO GUNS Allowed, ....

Anyone, can americans read, ........ and if not, Does this mean we are still safe!!

lmao

Sigh... I guess every country has their morons, including my own.

lmao

What did this guy think Canadian Bacon was real?

Your user name is American....Harrison Ford...

Aside, your post makes more of statement about yourself.
Perhaps a little more time outside of the house may help.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
well, probably not, but I feel sort of bad because I think I'm the one that chased him off.

If it makes you feel any better, I've chased off at least 100 members so far! At least you don't get the lovely emails with viruses attached like I do! LOL

Did you know
Apparently 30% of American approve of an invasion and takeover of Canada by the U.S. Interesting news isn't it?

My Response
From the Title, Hey you know *** five postings below mine

US and Canada At War

lmao

For all you morons that can't read or are airheads or can't figure out above that cared to insult me. It was having a little fun to the 30 per cent'ers in American, I can't IMAGINE you can't think or read for yourself when you read this post, are you a 30 per cent'er American, and I hope Isaac Brock is not a real Canadian, otherwise we will have to deport the Yankee thinking trash!!

lmao lmao lmao

Did you know
Apparently 30% of American approve of an invasion and takeover of Canada by the U.S. Interesting news isn't it?

My Response
From the Title, Hey you know *** five postings below mine

US and Canada At War

lmao

For all you morons that can't read or are airheads or can't figure out above that cared to insult me. It was having a little fun to the 30 per cent'ers in American, I can't IMAGINE you can't think or read for yourself when you read this post, are you a 30 per cent'er American, and I hope Isaac Brock is not a real Canadian, otherwise we will have to deport the Yankee thinking trash!!

lmao lmao lmao

For only 6 posts on the board you've really jumped in with both feet. Word to the wise......The water is muddy and its full of us crocodiles :flameth:

From kimmyc

I suggest you tone it down a bit if you plan on posting here in the future.

Let see What I was called, under INSULTS

Starting with The Class OF Clowns and Lemmings

Isaac Brock: Sigh... I guess every country has their morons, including my own.

gop_jeff: Don't worry Isaac, we have Psychoblues to deal with!

DKSuddeth: but spillmind seems to have disappeared.

Sir Evil: Brilliant post! ...... ( written in a insulting tone)

insein: What did this guy think Canadian Bacon was real?

Sir Evil: Re: Re: US and Canada At War

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Isaac Brock
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all have em' Isaac, that's for sure!

winston churchi: Your user name is American....Harrison Ford...

Johnney:
quote:
but spillmind seems to have disappeared.

now DK... is that such a bad thing?

I did not start the insulting or trash talk, do don't your little finger at me, for you being alot slow.

your all Lemmings and brain dead, actually you did not get it. I can tell by all your posts, now that I called you all a little bit of what you called me, your ha ha ha ha twisted out of shape, your a little slow, I can say it slower for you

From kimmyc

I suggest you tone it down a bit if you plan on posting here in the future.

Let see What I was called, under INSULTS

Starting with The Class OF Clowns and Lemmings

Isaac Brock: Sigh... I guess every country has their morons, including my own.

gop_jeff: Don't worry Isaac, we have Psychoblues to deal with!

DKSuddeth: but spillmind seems to have disappeared.

Sir Evil: Brilliant post! ...... ( written in a insulting tone)

insein: What did this guy think Canadian Bacon was real?

Sir Evil: Re: Re: US and Canada At War

quote:
Originally posted by Isaac Brock

We all have em' Isaac, that's for sure!

winston churchi: Your user name is American....Harrison Ford...

Johnney:
quote:
but spillmind seems to have disappeared.

now DK... is that such a bad thing?

I did not start the insulting or trash talk, do don't your little finger at me, for you being alot slow.

your all Lemmings and brain dead, actually you did not get it. I can tell by all your posts, now that I called you all a little bit of what you called me, your ha ha ha ha twisted out of shape, your a little slow, I can say it slower for you

What the hell is that crap?:rolleyes:
Is there a point in there somewhere?
Don't Cry For Me, Harrisina...The truth is, "You can't handle the truth!"--The Jack

I just have one question? When did we go to war with them? Or did i just miss that in the history book? please let me know?:confused:

Originally posted by Jmarie
I just have one question? When did we go to war with them? Or did i just miss that in the history book? please let me know?:confused:

We went to war, well more accurately, the US went to war with British Canada in 1812. Madison facing a growing threat from the British act of "impressment" at sea (where British ships stopped American vessels for naval deserters) declared war. He gave an ulimatum to push british Canada to 54 40' (tip of S. Alaska and birth to the phrase 54 40 or fight!).

A superior American invasion force crossed the Niagra river to meet weaker Canadian regulars and militia. However, they were defeated under the hand of master tactician British General Isaac Brock. The American tried subsequent attmepts to seize Montreal, Kingston and York (now Toronto), having only being successful in burning York. Canadian troops burnt Detroit and raided Washington D.C., burning down the first White House (Green House?). American troops suffer heavy loses and abandon their attempt to invade Canada.

The war ended in a stalemate when British troops are routed in the Battle of New Orleans after a zealous general attempts to reseize the colonies. Concession were few on both sides but solidified both US and Canadian sovereignty as well as curtailed European interference in US naval shipment.

This is all from memory, but I'm pretty sure I got most of it right.

Forum List

Back