US ambassador to Israel: Israel has the right to annex some part of Judea and Samaria

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
US. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman said that Israel has the right to annex some but "unlikely all" of the West Bank in an interview.

This comes after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu promised to begin annexing settlements in the West Bank, a move that would put a dent in any attempts at a two-state solution in the area.

U.S. Ambassador to Israel: Israel has right to annex part of West Bank

Since there is no political entity among the Palestinians that can credibly offer peace to Israel, there is no possibility of a Palestinian state for the foreseeable future, so any talk of a two state solution is nonsense. The only relevant question is, will the people who live on the land to be annexed, most likely Area C, be better off under all the rights and protections of Israeli law or not, and the answer is obviously, yes.

Of course he did...he is an Israeli citizen! lol!
But of course that's not true as anyone with even half a functioning brain would know. Not being capable of making an assessment of the situation and his statement, you latch on to this bigoted nonsense.

Gosh I wonder why not a single Palestinian citizen of Israel has opted to leave Israel to live in some surrounding Arab country rather than Israel. Can you tell us why that is?
If they aren't a k!ke, they aren't a 'citizen'. Only Jews get full rights in the apartheid state of Israel.

Please tell us why the Palestinians refused Olmert’s peace plan. There will not be a response
I do not, and you do not know the specific details as to why...but if I were a betting man it was probably, as with every other time, you k!kes probably tried to pull a fast one.

Typical response of an ignorant biased racist Goy. Asked you a question and you either can’t answer or refuse to. Typical ( NOT all) Goyim Mentality.

Please tell us why the Palestinians refused Olmert’s peace plan. There will not be a response
I do not, and you do not know the specific details as to why...but if I were a betting man it was probably, as with every other time, you k!kes probably tried to pull a fast one.

Typical response of an ignorant biased racist Goy. Asked you a question and you either can’t answer or refuse to. Typical ( NOT all) Goyim Mentality.
Don't ask me to refute and justify the decisions of another. It is an impossible question to answer. Typical Jew tactic.

Gosh I wonder why not a single Palestinian citizen of Israel has opted to leave Israel to live in some surrounding Arab country rather than Israel. Can you tell us why that is?

"Gosh I wonder why not a single Palestinian citizen of Israel

....has opted to leave Israel to live in some surrounding Arab country rather than Israel."

Can you tell us why that is?

Don't ask me to refute and justify the decisions of another. It is an impossible question to answer. Typical Jew tactic.

You made a Statement ; asking you to explain it. Of course you can’t. Typical GOYIM tactic

You made a Statement ; asking you to explain it. Of course you can’t. Typical GOYIM tactic
Don't know. Educate me. Walk me through the explanation. You tell ME why. I wanna read this.

"Gosh I wonder why not a single Palestinian citizen of Israel

....has opted to leave Israel to live in some surrounding Arab country rather than Israel."

Can you tell us why that is?

Palestinian Refugees in Jordan
download (1).jpeg

Palestinian Refugees in Lebanon
142.jpg

Palestinian Refugees in Syria

download (2).jpeg

download (3).jpeg

US. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman said that Israel has the right to annex some but "unlikely all" of the West Bank in an interview.

This comes after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu promised to begin annexing settlements in the West Bank, a move that would put a dent in any attempts at a two-state solution in the area.

U.S. Ambassador to Israel: Israel has right to annex part of West Bank

Since there is no political entity among the Palestinians that can credibly offer peace to Israel, there is no possibility of a Palestinian state for the foreseeable future, so any talk of a two state solution is nonsense. The only relevant question is, will the people who live on the land to be annexed, most likely Area C, be better off under all the rights and protections of Israeli law or not, and the answer is obviously, yes.

Eh, if 50 years ago you said, "Egypt attacked Israel. Israel has a right to take over Egypt." I'd have been in agreement. Also countries that aren't Israel over there have caused us more trouble than Israel so at the least the enemy of my enemy....

At this point its been a couple generations since government warfare and its time for everyone to start getting along.

Forum List

Back