Us aid package to Israel may be largest ever

If you found out israel was working behind the scenes to manipulate the USA to it's own advantage, would that be something you condemn?

Let me guess, you have a YouTube video of just such a thing.

Not at all. I was defining terms in connection with preceding posts.

I understand you have a need to vilify Jews and your agenda is clear. Your Jew hating colors your every post.

AlSo I understand your defense of Israel right or wrong, over that of your own country
your an Israeli first-er:cuckoo:

You're making up nonsensical claims. I've identified earlier that our relationship with Israel serves our interests in many ways.

Your insensate Jew hatred is really... creepy.

This thread is about Israel, why do you try to turn it into an anti Jew thread?

AlSo I understand your defense of Israel right or wrong, over that of your own country

You're making up nonsensical claims. I've identified earlier that our relationship with Israel serves our interests in many ways.

Your insensate Jew hatred is really... creepy.

This thread is about Israel, why do you try to turn it into an anti Jew thread?

For that matter, why do you have a need to turn it into an anti Israel thread?

Pointing out the amount of US tax payers money going to israel is not anti israel, but just a fact, a fact it would appear you would rather be hidden

I Imagine it would be hard for you to reply after making such a statement that "Israel is the only true democracy in the region" when faced with the reality that your Hasbara point is at best untrue

Not at all. I was defining terms in connection with preceding posts.

I understand you have a need to vilify Jews and your agenda is clear. Your Jew hating colors your every post.

What would you know, you Islam First-er terrorist loving asshole?

Pointing out the amount of US tax payers money going to israel is not anti israel, but just a fact, a fact it would appear you would rather be hidden

Oh my. Your feelings are hurt. Sorry, but you were hoping to find someone to mouth the bait of your conspiracy theory and then reeeeeel em' in.

Oh my. Your feelings are hurt. Sorry, but you were hoping to find someone to mouth the bait of your conspiracy theory and then reeeeeel em' in.
Here's the funniest part of all of this Hollie, this piece of shit Islamo-Nazi that calls itself "Jos" isn't even an American, and claims that it lives in Spain. Yet for some reason it is "concerned" and "worried" about American tax layer money (as if its coming out if its filthy pockets) that is going to Israel. Yet no concern when it comes to money going to Islamist shitholes of corruption and terror that openly hate America and support Bin Laden as Pakistanis and Hamas did.

Here's the funniest part of all of this Hollie, this piece of shit Islamo-Nazi that calls itself "Jos" isn't even an American, and claims that it lives in Spain. Yet for some reason it is "concerned" and "worried" about American tax layer money (as if its coming out if its filthy pockets) that is going to Israel. Yet no concern when it comes to money going to Islamist shitholes of corruption and terror that openly hate America and support Bin Laden as Pakistanis and Hamas did.

I’ve found it infuriating that our government allows taxpayer dollars to be used as welfare payments to terrorist pest holes. We still don’t seem to get it that we shower the “Palestinian” Arabs with millions of kafir dollars and we’re still despised.

Islamist terrorist organizations exist because of support and funding by Arab governments and Islamist "charities". There are conduits for cash and resources which are the supply links for islamic terrorism.

I don't think that anyone needs reminding about the various Islamic "charities" that are nothing more than front groups for islamist terrorist syndicates. "Holy Land Foundation", anyone?

No.. Thats your attempt at a Fake Reputation sent as A PM, the "This is an automated message" text is too large, and it does not show up in my Rep received in the CP
:cuckoo:
FAIL
Gee, the IslamoNazi filth shows outrage over something it does on a regular basis. The anti semetic whore for Islamic terrorism fake neg reps me like 3 times a day. You fucking stupid chimp the only person you're fooling is yourself.

FAIL. ha ha ha!
Nailed:clap2:
Nailed my ass. If anybody is guilty of fake repping, that would be you douchebag. What hollow victories you Islamist scumbags celebrate. Hee hee.

Rabbis plead: Don’t destroy Gaza synagogues

JERUSALEM – Senior Israeli rabbis are asking the international community to oppose a ruling this week by the country’s high court that synagogues left behind in evacuated Jewish Gaza towns may be destroyed by the army ahead of its final pullout from the area.

The Israeli military is citing previous rampant Palestinian desecrations of other religions’ holy sites as justification for the Gaza synagogue demolitions.

What exactly are you pointing out again? Like its not something that's been talked about and discussed by anti Semitic pigs like you before? US support for Israel as a friend and an ally is at its stringest and will always be there. No, the US will not sell Israel out and chose Islamist savages and barbarians with American blood on their hands, over Israel. If you have any questions call 1-800-go fuck yourself or you can visit our convenient US dept of Homeland security Website at www.YouFuckingIslamoNaziDickhead.com.

You have no point other than the usual bullshit propaganda.

Last edited:

I’ve found it infuriating that our government allows taxpayer dollars to be used as welfare payments to terrorist pest holes. We still don’t seem to get it that we shower the “Palestinian” Arabs with millions of kafir dollars and we’re still despised.

Islamist terrorist organizations exist because of support and funding by Arab governments and Islamist "charities". There are conduits for cash and resources which are the supply links for islamic terrorism.

I don't think that anyone needs reminding about the various Islamic "charities" that are nothing more than front groups for islamist terrorist syndicates. "Holy Land Foundation", anyone?

...we shower the “Palestinian” Arabs with millions of kafir dollars and we’re still despised.

That is because you do not know who gets the money and what it is used for.

BTW, they do not despise us.

Not even close. The welfare dependent "Palestinian" Arabs earn that title. They even have an entire UN funded agency to maintain them. The Pal Arabs have learned that begging like an underpaid prostitute reaps financial rewards.
That's mostly because of the illegal and immoral blockade that has turned Gaza into the largest open air prison in the world.

Not even close. The welfare dependent "Palestinian" Arabs earn that title. They even have an entire UN funded agency to maintain them. The Pal Arabs have learned that begging like an underpaid prostitute reaps financial rewards.
That's mostly because of the illegal and immoral blockade that has turned Gaza into the largest open air prison in the world.

False.

To be fair, Gaza is (one of), the worlds largest open air islamist terrorist enclaves in the world.

The “illegal and immoral blockade” (the attempt at melodrama didn’t work real well), was to halt weapons smuggling – weapons bought and paid for with welfare money by the “Pals” UN funded welfare agency. It’s a shame. With luxury malls, luxury cars, theme parks, etc., being built / purchased by the Poor, oppressed Palestinians™, some people are still duped into believing that Arab ineptitude and incompetence is the fault of others.

After decades of UN funding for an islamist terrorist enclave, here we are, unable to pacify the inherently belligerent and bloodthirsty islamist organizations that are as much at war with each other as with Israel.

Let's not forget that with the vast sums of money heaped upon the "Palestinians", there are huge fortunes to be won and lost. Just ask Suha Arafat. They desperately need an external enemy to direct "Muslim Rage" toward. And in the Arab/Islamist mindset, Israel is always a convenient scapegoat to displace Arab incompetence.

Many approaches to peaceful co-existence have been tried. But the fact remains that since 1948, after numerous wars of aggression initiated (and lost) by Arabs, "Peace Partners", agreements, accords and resolutions, the world has apparently forgotten that as per the roadmap to nowhere, the "Palestinians" agreed to get their Islamic terrorism/jihad problem under control. That simply hasn't occurred.

...we shower the “Palestinian” Arabs with millions of kafir dollars and we’re still despised.

That is because you do not know who gets the money and what it is used for.

BTW, they do not despise us.

Of course we know who gets the money and what it is used for. Much of the welfare money received by the "Palestinians" is directed to Hamas cronies and weapons suppliers.

Arafat, Yassin, Rantisi, and al-Husseini are all gone, but their legacy of virulent hatred, bloodlust and thievery lives on. And here we are, still, as the free world stands by in moral and rational paralysis as the "Palestinian" terrorist infrastructure stockpiles another boatload of kafir welfare dollars.

I see little point in continuing to shower Gazan “Palestinians” with vast sums of infidel welfare dollars. We have poured countless billions of dollars into a retrograde society that has done effectively nothing to improve it’s situation. We’ve been supporting Islamic terrorism since the Islamic terrorist regime of Yassir Arafat gained ascendancy. I’m astounded that we continue to prop up this newest incarnation of an islamist terrorist pseudo-state. This dysfunctional assembly of Islamic terrorists is still fighting an on-going civil war with the Fatah terrorists which much of the world seems to believe is worth rewarding with welfare money.

False.

To be fair, Gaza is (one of), the worlds largest open air islamist terrorist enclaves in the world.

The “illegal and immoral blockade” (the attempt at melodrama didn’t work real well), was to halt weapons smuggling – weapons bought and paid for with welfare money by the “Pals” UN funded welfare agency. It’s a shame. With luxury malls, luxury cars, theme parks, etc., being built / purchased by the Poor, oppressed Palestinians™, some people are still duped into believing that Arab ineptitude and incompetence is the fault of others.

After decades of UN funding for an islamist terrorist enclave, here we are, unable to pacify the inherently belligerent and bloodthirsty islamist organizations that are as much at war with each other as with Israel.

Let's not forget that with the vast sums of money heaped upon the "Palestinians", there are huge fortunes to be won and lost. Just ask Suha Arafat. They desperately need an external enemy to direct "Muslim Rage" toward. And in the Arab/Islamist mindset, Israel is always a convenient scapegoat to displace Arab incompetence.

Many approaches to peaceful co-existence have been tried. But the fact remains that since 1948, after numerous wars of aggression initiated (and lost) by Arabs, "Peace Partners", agreements, accords and resolutions, the world has apparently forgotten that as per the roadmap to nowhere, the "Palestinians" agreed to get their Islamic terrorism/jihad problem under control. That simply hasn't occurred.
You are completely full of shit! So fuck you and that garbarge!

If Israel wanted peace, they'd end their illegal occupation of Palestinian land and that illegal and immoral blockade that was started because the Israeli's didn't like who the Palestinian's in Gaza chose to represent them.

The blockade has created a humanitarian crisis of biblical proportions and inhuman fuckers like you just make it worse.

Hey bitch, check this out!

As Israel’s blockade on Gaza enters its sixth year, warnings about the increasingly dire conditions in Gaza grow louder.

Reports by international agencies on the impact of five years of siege paint a grim picture showing how Israel’s blockade is not just a policy of collective punishment imposed after the elected Hamas government began its rule, but also a policy of de-developing Gaza.

Israel’s siege impacts every aspect of life in Gaza. An entire generation of children suffer from malnutrition-related deficiencies such as stunted growth and anemia — in addition to the psychological trauma incurred as a result of Israel’s military attacks on the Gaza Strip.

University-age young people are severely limited in their higher education options, further contributing to the de-development of Gaza’s economy.

The siege on Gaza will have an impact for years to come. History will not judge kindly the role played by the self-declared “international community” in aiding and abetting Israel’s cruel policy of managed humanitarian crisis in Gaza.
Collective punishment is a war crime, you little dishrag whore!

Forum List

Back