Us aid package to Israel may be largest ever

More lies. Face it they are animals.

Palestinian militants ransack former Gush Katif greenhouses
Damage is irreparable; international donors had purchased the greenhouses from evacuated settlers for benefit of the Palestinians.
By Arnon Regular, Haaretz Correspondent Feb.10, 2006 | 12:00 AM

Israel shuts off water, dries Gaza greenhouses
Why should Israel pay for the water for greenhouses they don't own any longer on land they evacuated? And why would the Palestinian animals destroy them? Sounds like the savages were too illiterate to operate the complex equipment.

Last edited:
U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel: 2012 Congressional Report
Among the highlights of the report are:

* To date, the United States has provided Israel $115 billion in bilateral assistance. It is currently the second largest recipient of aid worldwide, with Afghanistan now first.
* The fiscal year 2013 budget request “includes $3.1 billion in Foreign Military Financing [FMF] for Israel and $15 million for refugee resettlement. Within the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Missile Defense Agency’s FY2013 budget request includes $99.8 million in joint U.S.-Israeli co-development for missile defense.”
* In January 2013, if the provisions in the Budget Control Act of 2011 hold and 8.5% of most discretionary spending is cut, the annual aid to Israel, if not exempted, would be reduced by roughly $263.5 million.
* In 2007, the Bush Administration signed a 10-year, $30 billion military aid package that raises Israel’s annual FMF grant from $2.55 billion to $3.1 billion.
* “The United States and Israel announced in 2010 that Israel will purchase 19 F-35s, the fifth generation stealth aircraft considered to be the most technologically advanced fighter jet ever made, at a cost of $2.75 billion. They will be paid for entirely using FMF grants…. As part of the F-35 deal, the United States agreed to make reciprocal purchases of equipment from Israel’s defense industries estimated at $4 billion.”
* In 2012 Israel’s portion of the total FMF account of the U.S. was 60%. Sixteen separate annual FMF grants to Israel represent 18-22% of the overall Israeli defense budget.
* The value of the U.S. materiel stored in Israel increased to $800 million in 2010 and is expected to rise to $1.2 billion. By agreement, Israel may ask for permission to use these arms and equipment, and the country drew on these reserves in its 2006 conflict with Hezbollah.
* “Over the past several years, the United States has sold Israel several variants of smart, ‘bunkerbuster’ bombs that could be used to strike buried targets, including the GBU-28 Hard Target Penetrator, a 5,000 pound-class smart bomb that can penetrate up to 20 feet of concrete.”
* In non-military aid, between 1973 and 1991, the United States gave $460 million for resettling Jewish refugees in Israel. Annually, this figure has been between $12 million and $80 million.
U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel: 2012 Congressional Report – Journalist's Resource: Research for Reporting, from Harvard Shorenstein Center

Well lets see now. Did the Palestinians ever give water to Israel?

More lies. Face it they are animals.

Palestinian militants ransack former Gush Katif greenhouses
Damage is irreparable; international donors had purchased the greenhouses from evacuated settlers for benefit of the Palestinians.
By Arnon Regular, Haaretz Correspondent Feb.10, 2006 | 12:00 AM

Israel shuts off water, dries Gaza greenhouses
Why should Israel pay for the water for greenhouses they don't own any longer on land they evacuated? And why would they destroy it? Sounds like the savages were too illiterate to operate the complex equipment.

Washington will also extend the US loan guarantees to Israel
from the OP

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -45 reputation points from Roudy.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Go fuck yourself.

Regards,
Roudy

Note: This is an automated message.
Yes indeed, go fuck yourself. Cause nobody else will, you piece of shit IslamoNazi scum.

Egyptians get about 1.5 billion a year, and Pakistianis have gotten 20 billion since 2001. Thats Billion with a B, and Yes, we are talking about Islamic republic of Egypt and the Bin laden hiding Taliban loving Pakistanis. Add to that about 800 million to the Palestinians last year and one begins to question why we send so much money in such hard economic times to these Islamic animals. Are we out of our mind?

Washington will also extend the US loan guarantees to Israel
from the OP

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -45 reputation points from Roudy.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Go fuck yourself.

Regards,
Roudy

Note: This is an automated message.
Yes indeed, go fuck yourself. Cause nobody else will, you piece of shit IslamoNazi scum.

No.. Thats your attempt at a Fake Reputation sent as A PM, the "This is an automated message" text is too large, and it does not show up in my Rep received in the CP
:cuckoo:
FAIL

U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel: 2012 Congressional Report
Among the highlights of the report are:

* To date, the United States has provided Israel $115 billion in bilateral assistance. It is currently the second largest recipient of aid worldwide, with Afghanistan now first.
* The fiscal year 2013 budget request “includes $3.1 billion in Foreign Military Financing [FMF] for Israel and $15 million for refugee resettlement. Within the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Missile Defense Agency’s FY2013 budget request includes $99.8 million in joint U.S.-Israeli co-development for missile defense.”
* In January 2013, if the provisions in the Budget Control Act of 2011 hold and 8.5% of most discretionary spending is cut, the annual aid to Israel, if not exempted, would be reduced by roughly $263.5 million.
* In 2007, the Bush Administration signed a 10-year, $30 billion military aid package that raises Israel’s annual FMF grant from $2.55 billion to $3.1 billion.
* “The United States and Israel announced in 2010 that Israel will purchase 19 F-35s, the fifth generation stealth aircraft considered to be the most technologically advanced fighter jet ever made, at a cost of $2.75 billion. They will be paid for entirely using FMF grants…. As part of the F-35 deal, the United States agreed to make reciprocal purchases of equipment from Israel’s defense industries estimated at $4 billion.”
* In 2012 Israel’s portion of the total FMF account of the U.S. was 60%. Sixteen separate annual FMF grants to Israel represent 18-22% of the overall Israeli defense budget.
* The value of the U.S. materiel stored in Israel increased to $800 million in 2010 and is expected to rise to $1.2 billion. By agreement, Israel may ask for permission to use these arms and equipment, and the country drew on these reserves in its 2006 conflict with Hezbollah.
* “Over the past several years, the United States has sold Israel several variants of smart, ‘bunkerbuster’ bombs that could be used to strike buried targets, including the GBU-28 Hard Target Penetrator, a 5,000 pound-class smart bomb that can penetrate up to 20 feet of concrete.”
* In non-military aid, between 1973 and 1991, the United States gave $460 million for resettling Jewish refugees in Israel. Annually, this figure has been between $12 million and $80 million.
U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel: 2012 Congressional Report – Journalist's Resource: Research for Reporting, from Harvard Shorenstein Center

You have many issues with our financial and military aid to Israel. Deal with those issues. We have strategic, military and intelligence alliances that serve our interests as well as those of Israel as an ally. Because Israel is the only true democracy in the region, we share many interests.

It's important to stress that Israel has access to intelligence coming out of the region that in the U.S. might not have access to without such an ally.

Stop whining.

You have many issues with our financial and military aid to Israel. Deal with those issues. We have strategic, military and intelligence alliances that serve our interests as well as those of Israel as an ally. Because Israel is the only true democracy in the region, we share many interests.

It's important to stress that Israel has access to intelligence coming out of the region that in the U.S. might not have access to without such an ally.

Stop whining.

Oh really, Turkey, Greece and Cyprus are also democracies in the region and are also NATO Allies, Israel is not.
Why Would you rather that Aid to Israel not be mentioned?

Stop whining.

Oh really, Turkey, Greece and Cyprus are also democracies in the region and are also NATO Allies, Israel is not.
Why Would you rather that Aid to Israel not be mentioned?
I had gotten part way through addressing your comments but stepped back for a moment and came to a realization. This has nothing to do with aid to the NATO allies you mentioned but everything to do with your insensate hatred for Jews.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWhanbjt-f4]Anti semitic, its a trick we always use it - YouTube[/ame]

I Imagine it would be hard for you to reply after making such a statement that "Israel is the only true democracy in the region" when faced with the reality that your Hasbara point is at best untrue

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I'm not a big fan of YouTube for defending an argument because you can find a video for anything you wish to convey.

My response is going to reiterate my earlier comments but to add that we have a unique relationship with Israel that we simply don't have with Greece, Cyprus and clearly not Turkey. My expectation is that we share sensitive intelligence data with Israel that furthers both our interests in the area.

I'll also note that I believe my earlier comments in connection with your bias directed at Jews reflects on your ability to have an objective opinion.

Well lets see now. Did the Palestinians ever give water to Israel?

Why should Israel pay for the water for greenhouses they don't own any longer on land they evacuated? And why would they destroy it? Sounds like the savages were too illiterate to operate the complex equipment.

No, Israel just took whatever it wanted.

Not true. When Israel left Gaza, the greenhouse and other infrastructure was left intact and in operating condition.

The Pals had no real incentive to maintain that infrastructure. The UN has become complicit at maintaining a welfare state that simply bleeds money and has become a bottomless pit of incompetence and self-destruction.

from the OP

No.. Thats your attempt at a Fake Reputation sent as A PM, the "This is an automated message" text is too large, and it does not show up in my Rep received in the CP
FAIL
Gee, the IslamoNazi filth shows outrage over something it does on a regular basis. The anti semetic whore for Islamic terrorism fake neg reps me like 3 times a day. You fucking stupid chimp the only person you're fooling is yourself.

FAIL. ha ha ha!

FAIL
Gee, the IslamoNazi filth shows outrage over something it does on a regular basis. The anti semetic whore for Islamic terrorism fake neg reps me like 3 times a day. You fucking stupid chimp the only person you're fooling is yourself.

FAIL. ha ha ha!
Nailed:clap2:

I Imagine it would be hard for you to reply after making such a statement that "Israel is the only true democracy in the region" when faced with the reality that your Hasbara point is at best untrue

Not at all. I was defining terms in connection with preceding posts.

I understand you have a need to vilify Jews and your agenda is clear. Your Jew hating colors your every post.

I understand you have a need to vilify Jews and your agenda is clear. Your Jew hating colors your every post.

AlSo I understand your defense of Israel right or wrong, over that of your own country
your an Israeli first-er:cuckoo:

AlSo I understand your defense of Israel right or wrong, over that of your own country
your an Israeli first-er:cuckoo:

You're making up nonsensical claims. I've identified earlier that our relationship with Israel serves our interests in many ways.

Your insensate Jew hatred is really... creepy.

If you found out israel was working behind the scenes to manipulate the USA to it's own advantage, would that be something you condemn?

Forum List

Back