Upside down L vein in center of forehead causes wobbling dizzyness in eyes

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
3 years ago I discovered a wobbling in the center of my forehead and slightly in. I theorize that it s a piece of my vascular system that is single and an upside down L, half filled with blood and half filled with air. Anyways If you sit perfectly still and you stare at something then look at something in your peripherals til it wobbles you can feel this unexplained wobbling in the center of the forehead influencing the eyes. Once you feel it shaking you might feel it for a while.

But maybe taste is a cross between your vestibular, your L plumping and your tongue. A preesurized system lined up with a gyro might work at building this.

3 years ago I discovered a wobbling in the center of my forehead and slightly in. I theorize that it s a piece of my vascular system that is single and an upside down L, half filled with blood and half filled with air. Anyways If you sit perfectly still and you stare at something then look at something in your peripherals til it wobbles you can feel this unexplained wobbling in the center of the forehead influencing the eyes. Once you feel it shaking you might feel it for a while.

Sounds like a tremor

But maybe taste is a cross between your vestibular, your L plumping and your tongue. A preesurized system lined up with a gyro might work at building this.

Okay adding taste to the mix, you have something neurological going on. Maybe you should get checked for Parkinson's.

Forum List

Back